Chapter 7

Please Give Me Love

 

*please read  the author's note at the end

 

He feels like vomiting but at the same time he is boiling from anger. How could people do something to a being, especially to someone who has feelings, who can feel pain and who as the same rights to be free as humans have?

 

“What are you doing sir?” He is snapped out of his thoughts by the man who showed him around. “Better question asked, what are you doing to these hybrids sir?” This time he doesn’t beat around the bush and openly glares at the man in front of him. “They had to be punished for being returned again. It’s their fifth time being returned for bad behavior.” Kyungsoo clenches his fists. Sure, for ‘bad behavior’. They probably didn’t want to play along being used for . He looks away from the man and directs his gaze on Kai who seems to take it worse than him. He is hissing through gritted teeth, canines showing threateningly, eyes glaring up in a dangerous green color. He is ready to attack which is Kyungsoo’s cue to grab his arm and pet it soothingly. “It’s okay Kai… please don’t do anything okay? I got this” Kai looks down at Kyungsoo still in an angry state but the confident spark in the brown eyes of the smaller one is enough to calm him down.

 

“Mister, I’d like to take these two hybrids with me and like right now. I don’t want to discuss things with you. I will pay the prize for them.” He says in such a calm manner but at the same time doesn’t leave room for discussion. The man just dumbly nods since why should he argue? They were only a bother to him anyway.

 

“Give me a first aid kid and some clothes, with clothes I mean real clothes and not these shirts that the other wore.” Sure, the man wanted to get the hybrids away from him but he just can’t Kyungsoo’s way of speaking. “They are yours now so why should I bother?” A smirk forming on the man’s lips while saying these words.

 

“Why, you ask? Well, how about I call the police right now? As far as I know what you did to these two hybrids and what you do to the others isn’t really legal.” That causes the man to pale and quickly running of to bring the things Kyungsoo asked for.

 

“Such a disgusting and stupid man.” “As soon as we are out you will call the police right?” Kyungsoo hears Kai asking beside him and he has to smile. “Yeah that was my plan since I lay my eyes on the first hybrid.” He pets Kai’s arm some more and looks at the unconscious hybrids hanging from the ceiling. “Let’s help them out.”

 

With that said they both make their way to the hybrids and free them from their chains. They slowly stumble on the floor softly since they are held by Kyungsoo and Kai. Kyungsoo notices that both hybrids are way larger than him and not behind Kai’s beauty. No wonder people wanted them. Not that Kyungsoo defends those people but such disgusting people always look for pretty things.

 

As soon as they are on the floor, the man returns with the requested things. Kyungsoo doesn’t say thanks he just orders the man to leave the room which he does without any complains. So they start cleaning, taking care of the wounds and dressing the still unconscious hybrids.

 

When they finished their task Kyungsoo carefully shakes the hybrid with curly hairs. “Hey, please wake up.” He softly says. A whimper escapes the being and suddenly the eyes of the other snap open. A hiss echoes through the room while the hybrid’s ears are pressed flatly down. This hybrid doesn’t play games. Kai is quick to defend Kyungsoo and returns the hiss. “Please calm down, both of you.” Kyungsoo clings onto Kai’s arm. “He just wants to defend his friend. Please don’t start a fight, Kai.” And immediately Kai relaxes which causes Kyungsoo to smile. “Thanks.” Kyungsoo nestles his nose into Kai’s shoulder.

 

However, the other hybrid is still in attack stance ready to defend him and his dear friend. Kyungsoo still holding onto Kai’s arm but now looking at the angry hybrid speaks up. “I bought you, so you can leave this place with me. You and your friend can stay with me and Kai.” Kyungsoo points at Kai. “I found him on the streets a few weeks ago and he lives with me now.” He smiles at the hybrid. “Why doesn’t he wear a collar?” The voice was low and a mere whisper but Kyungsoo is able to understand the question none the less. “For now he isn’t ‘mine’. He is free to leave if he wishes to however I would miss him a lot.” He looks up at Kai to make him understand that he is meaningful to him. Kai returns the look with a sweet smile on his face. “O-okay. Let’s leave then.” The hybrid answers, seemingly not sure if it’s the right decision to make.

 

So all four, the hybrid piggybacking his friend, leave the shelter and as soon as they are a few streets away Kyungsoo reaches for his phone and calls the police. The hybrid is looking confused and somehow grateful at Kyungsoo.

 

When they reach Kyungsoo’s apartment Kyungsoo shows the hybrid the way to Kai’s bedroom so he can lay down his friend there. Kyungsoo then makes his way to Kai who is waiting for him in the living room. Kyungsoo sits down on the couch soon followed by Kai who leans on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Is it okay if we share a room?” Kyungsoo softly asks while Kai’s hair. He can feel Kai nodding on his shoulder. “Are they going to be okay?” He hears Kai asking beside him. “I think they do. Please treat them kindly even if they are a bit grumpy at first.” Again he feels the hybrid nod. “I feel sorry for them. I as well wasn’t treated well at my previous owner’s place, it brought back unwanted memories.” He can feel Kai shaking beside him so he wraps his arms around Kai and pulls him in close. “It’s okay Kai, no one will hurt you. You are with me now.” He can hear a satisfied purr from the hybrid beside him and he has to smile.

 

It’s at that moment that Kyungsoo comes to a resolution so he frees himself from Kai and grabs his keys. “Kai I want to get something can you look after the other two?” Kai looks confused but nods none the less. “Great, I will be back soon.” He smiles and turns around to leave.

 

Two hours later he comes back with several bags with clothes, shoes, toiletries, some take-out from the food place nearby and a special something. He is eagerly greeted by Kai who quickly takes the food from his hands and quickly makes his way to the dining room. Kyungsoo just shakes his head and places the bags into his room before joining Kai in the dining room.

 

He is surprised to find the other hybrid as well. He smiles at him but it isn’t returned. “How is your friend?” “He still didn’t wake up. I think he runs a fever.” Kyungsoo nods worriedly. “Then how are you?” “I’m fine.” He nods again. “I bought clothes for the both of you. I hope they fit you guys. Oh and also some toiletries.” He smiles at the hybrid who looks surprised at him. “Hey Kai don’t open all the boxes again, you always pick the best things.” He scolds Kai playfully who pouts in return. “Okay.” So he takes one of ‘better’ boxes and slides it in front of the other hybrid. “Good boy.” Kyungsoo smiles at him which causes Kai to smile proudly. “By the way, may we know your name?” Kyungsoo asks the hybrid who sniffs at the box in front of him. “Kris. My friend is called Chanyeol.” “Okay thanks. My name is Kyungsoo and this Kai as introduced earlier.” Kris nods his head.

Instead of grabbing a take-out box Kyungsoo makes his way into the kitchen to prepare some cold medicine and porridge for the sick hybrid. Some minutes later he is interrupted by a whining Kai. “Soo, what are you doing? I’m bored.” “I’m preparing porridge for Chanyeol since he seems to run a fever.” “But you should have eaten before.” He sounds worried. “It’s fine I’m not hungry anyway and I know that you hold back so I have enough, just eat the rest and give some up to Kris as well.” He says while pushing Kai out of the kitchen.

 

10 minutes later and the porridge is finished. Kyungsoo places the porridge, cold medicine and some apple juice on a tray. He slowly makes his way to Kai’s bedroom and opens the door. He is greeted by a sweating hybrid who tosses in bed. He quickly makes his way to the hybrid and placing the tray on the night desk. He walks to the bathroom and wets a cloth. Quickly making his way back, Kyungsoo wipes all the sweat from Chanyeol’s forehead and neck. He then carefully tries to wake up the sleeping hybrid.

 

Some seconds later he is successful and the hybrid slowly opens his eyes. The eyes wandering around the room not recognizing anything and a small whimper escapes the hybrid. “It’s okay. No one is going to hurt you.” Kyungsoo says while through the hybrid’s damp hair and the hybrid carefully leaning into the soothing touch. “Please eat something so I can give you medicine. You seem to be running a fever.” Wearily the hybrid nods while trying to sit up. He fails miserably since he has no energy and his body is aching from the bruises. Kyungsoo helps him sitting up and leaning him against the headboard. He starts feeding Chanyeol carefully not wanting to spill the hot food on the hybrid. From time to time he would give him a sip from the apple juice and when they finished the bowl he gives Chanyeol the cold medicine. Before leaving the room he helps Chanyeol laying back on the mattress and tucking him neatly under the blanket. He through the hair some more until the hybrid breathes evenly which is his cue to leave.

 

Kyungsoo returns to the living room and is greeted by the other two hybrids watching some kind of drama. They both look up as soon as Kyungsoo reaches the sofa as well. “Chanyeol ate something and took his medicine, he is sleeping now.” Kris nods his head and standing up. “I will stay by his side from now on.” Kyungsoo nods his head in understanding and gives a smile.

 

Kyungsoo then remembers the thing he bought for Kai, as well as for the others but for now he only wants to give Kai this. He quickly makes his way to his room to look for the specific bag where is present is in and returns to the living room. Kai curiously looks at him. “Here.” Kyungsoo shyly stretches his hand out in which a collar lies. Not just any collar, it is the one that Kai was starring so intently weeks ago. Kai gapes at him not believing what he sees. “W-what’s going on?” He asks not understanding the situation. “I want to give you a collar. S-so you know that you belong to my side. I mean I don’t want to force you to wear it. It’s your free decision if you want to wear it or not.” He blushes while mumbling all these words. Kai carefully stretches out to take the collar from Kyungsoo’s hand. The collar is still beautiful. Some might say it is simple but for him it is perfect. It’s black, which suits any color and it has a locket as a pendent which perfectly displays that for him only his owner can free him, not that he wants it.

 

“C-can you put it on for me?” And Kyungsoo smiles so brightly at him as soon as the words left his mouth that again his heart doesn’t know what to do. It beats erratically, cheeks heating up as he feels Kyungsoo’s small hands brushing his sensitive neck. Some seconds later he hears a “Done.” and quickly rushes to the nearest mirror to look at himself. He smiles at his reflection. It has been such a long time since he wore a collar and feeling that he belongs somewhere. He rushes back to Kyungsoo and tightly traps him in his arms.  

 


 

Okay guys as you see I'm updating this faster than before right?

The reason is easy: I'm starting to work from next tuesday on and I will have less time than before to update this

so I want to make as many updates as possible that you have something to read for now.

I will only have time to update on weekends ... sorry >.<

Anyway I hope you like the update.

And thanks again to all the supporters of the story! (ps. feel free to add me as a friend. I'm always happy to have new friends!)

I love you

Next random questions:

Who is your favorite member from EXO?

Your bias?