Chapter 2

Please Give Me Love

 

A smile is plastered on Kyungsoo’s face while both are enjoying dinner. He only got to know the name of this hybrid boy in front of him but he is happy that the boy is opening up a bit.

 

When both of them finished dinner Kyungsoo is quick to put everything in the dishwasher and clean the kitchen. It all happens under the curious stare of Kai who doesn’t quite know what he should do beside this.

 

As soon as Kyungsoo finishes his task he turns around with a smile, which is quite hard for him to do as he remembered during dinner that he earned a few punches in his face and stomach, he gestures Kai to follow him.

 

“I assume you don’t have somewhere to sleep so feel free to stay here. This apartment is too huge for me anyway.” Yeah, Kyungsoo hates spending money on such a huge apartment. He doesn’t really need an extra room and two bathrooms but Suho, one of his best friends lives next door and he insisted that Kyungsoo should live next to him where he can watch over him.

 

It’s not like Kyungsoo is a little kid and Suho knows that but he is more at ease that way. Suho’s apartment is as big as his but the difference is Suho has a husband called Yixing who lives with him. And as far as Kyungsoo knows they plan to take in two hybrids with them very soon.

 

He is sure that his friends will take great care of whoever they will bring home. They aren’t allowed to adopt children so you can see the hybrids as their replacement kids. Kyungsoo is sure that they will be pampered to death and he fears that they might turn out spoiled but he loves his friends too much so he won’t say anything to them and let them play parents.

 

Anyway, Kyungsoo doesn’t receive an answer from the hybrid trailing behind him so he just assumes that it’s fine with the boy. He opens the door to the guest room and steps inside. “So this is the room where you can stay. If you go a door further you find the bathroom. You can use it to your liking.” Kyungsoo smiles and is ready to leave when he feels a light pull on his sleeve. He looks up to meet a frowning boy. “I-You… You really let me stay here even though you don’t know me?”

 

Kyungsoo is astonished. This was the longest sentence he has heard from Kai yet. “Yes? You don’t seem to be a bad guy so I see no harm in letting you stay. If you excuse me I will take a shower in the other bathroom. Oh I nearly forgot I assume you don’t have any other clothes beside the ones you wear?” Kai shyly nods. “Hmm that’s a problem… I can borrow you one of my t-shirts but there is the problem with the bottom half. There is no hole for your tail.”  Kyungsoo pouts.

 

“Ah I have an idea, just wait a minute I will be right back.” Kyungsoo suddenly shouts out and starts walking out of the room. Kyungsoo quickly runs to his room and pulls out the largest shirt he has since Kai has a more muscular body than him. He searches for some pair of underwear and a pajama trousers. He also gets a pair of scissors.

 

With all things in his hand Kyungsoo makes his way back to the guest room. He is surprised to find Kai at the same spot as before. He expected him to at least sit down on the bed or inspect his new room. “I brought you some sleeping clothes from me I guess we have to cut a whole in the trousers and underwear so they can fit you.”

 

“Ah no it’s fine. I will use my clothes.” “What are you saying? Just accept my offer, please?” Kyungsoo makes his best puppy eyes. He can hear Kai sigh and Kyungsoo knows that he is the winner here. “Great so put this on and I will cut a hole in there.”

 

Kai doesn’t hesitate and pulls down his way too worn out jeans which causes Kyungsoo to yelp and he quickly turns away from him. “Yah you should have told me that you are changing right now.” “Why? It’s not like you would see something new.” He can hear the smirk in Kai’s voice and he wonders if he has a split personality. One moment he is shy and the next he is like that?

 

“Anyway, are you ready?” Kyungsoo clears his throat. “Yes you can turn back around.” He does as Kai says and makes his way to the hybrid. He has to fight back a laugh. The tail doesn’t have a way out so it’s sticking out of the shirts collar.

 

Kyungsoo quickly makes a hole where he assumes would be the best for the tail. He repeats the same step for the underwear and this time he has to fight back a not-so-manly squeal. He should have known making a hole at this spot wasn’t a good idea. The tail is just a few centimeters above his and he got a glimpse of just that, his .

 

He quickly steps away from Kai and takes the pieces he cut out and makes his way out of the room while screaming: “I will take a shower now please feel free to the same.”

 

Kyungsoo feels relieved as soon as he enters his safety-zone, his bathroom. There is no way that he could deny the fact that Kai is attractive. As you might have guessed, yes Kyungsoo likes boys.

 

He dismisses the thoughts of a certain hybrid and takes his clothes off. He steps into the shower and as soon as the warm water hits his tense muscle he can feel them relax quite a bit. Unfortunately, he can also feel the exhaustion of this body which suffered quite a few hits. “I guess I have to take care of them after the shower.” Kyungsoo mumbles to himself while he gently rubs his body with shower gel.

 


Sorry... it took me a while to update *bows*

Again, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes >.<

And I'm like OMG!! 21 subies and 2 upvotes?

Thank you guys so much *bows a hundred times*

It means really really much to me ^-^

Oh and feel free to add me as a friend ~

I welcome everyone ^^