Cheesecake

Regaining my memory With Jung Daehyun

 

I woke up this time it wasn't to the sound of the heart monintor beeping.

I looked around and saw Daehyun.

This time he wasn't asleep.

"Good morning" he said in a sweet voice

"good morning" i said sitting up

Daehyun:"how are you feeling"

Me:"not well, my head hurts"

 

Daehyun's POV

I was glad she was talking to me and she wasn't running away. It seemed like she trusts me a bit more, i guess she probably got some flash backs of us, well at least i hope she did.

Rachel: "how did i get here?"

me:"i carried you to my car and drove you here"

she was going red, really red, i know her too well and i know why she's bluhsing. She thinks she's heavy. She's not, every time i hold her it feels like i'm holding a baby. She's not too short or too tall.

Rachel:"is...is...your...is your back....broken?"

Me: "no" i said while laughing. I wsn't laughing because it's funny, i was laughing because i knew that she was going to say that.

Rachel:"I'm..."

Me:"you don't have to apologise" i said cutting her off

 

Rachel's POV

How did he know?!

I was  about to say that i'm sorry for making me carry him, but, well he just knew!

 

Daehyun's POV

Me:"do you want to have dinner?"

Rachel:"but when i woke up you said good morning...i thought it was morning?!"

Me:"Well yeah, i did say good morning but it's cause you woke up...i mean what am i supposed to say? good waking up?" i said while trying not to laugh. i love it when she asks weird questions

Me:"anyway, it's around 2 am and you haven't eaten all day, do you want to eat?"

Rachel: "2AM!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?!?!!?" she said screaming and whispering, she didn't wake to wake anyone that might be sleeping up

Me:"Because, your my girlfriend and i have to take care of you"

 

Rachel's POV

I was blushing.

Me:"Ok. i'll eat but i'm not that hungry, so i might not eat that much."

Daehyun: "Alright, i cooked you something! Taste it and tell me if it's good." he said with a big smile on his face. Oh God how i love his smile!

Rachel's POV

We went down stairs and i smelt the sweet smell of cheesecake!

Daehyun:"I know that you just woke up and that cheesecake isn't quite the perfect food to eat right now, but you taught me how to make this and i really wanted you to be the first one to taste it!" he said as he handed me a slice of cheessecake.

It was delicious! It's like he bought it from the best cheesecake chef in the world! Seriously! i'm not over exagerrating! It was AMAZING!

Daehyun: "Do you like it"

Me: "No"

Daehyun's face was blank. i couldn't keep it in. I started laughing at his face, it was priceless!

Me:"i'm kidding! It's delicious! I really love it!" i said as tears pilled up in my eyes. I started to cry beacuse of how much i was laughing.