Waking up in the hospital

Regaining my memory With Jung Daehyun

 

Rachel's POV

I opened my eyes to the sound of beeping.

it was coming from a machine next to me.

My whole body was numb and in pain.

I didn't know what was happening.

I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds then opened them again.

I looked to were the sound  was coming from and it was a heart monitor sitting by my HOSPITAL BED!!!

I was freaking out! 

What am i doing in a hospital?

I looked around me trying to see if there were any doctors that could explain to me why i was in the hospital and why i was there?

I turned my head slightly to the left and i saw someone laying their head at the edge of my hospital bed, i leaned my head in to see who it was, and then i saw

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

DAEHYUN

As in Jung Daehyun, from B.A.P! My BIGGEST crush!

What was he doing laying at the edge of my bed, his all the way in South Korea and i'm all the way in Australia!?

I don't know why but i had the urge to just get up from my hospital bed and sneak out of the hospital.

So i did.

I got out of my bed and realised that there was a bag near my bed that had some clothe in it,  they were my clothe.

I quickly grabbed a hoodie and a pair of jeans.

I ran to the toilet that was located at the far end of the room and quickly got dressed.

When i came out of the toilet i realised that Daehyun was waking up so i ran out of the room as quickly and as quietly as i could and calmly headed out of the hospital.

 When i got out of the hospital it was night, i realised that i wasn't familiar with the area.

I spotted a bank about 10 meters infront of me. I walked over to it and sat down.

I sat down thinking, thinking about why i was in the hospital, what had happened to me to be at the hospital and why was Daehyun laying his head on my bed? Does he somehow know me?

I felt like looking at my body because i felt weird, and then i realised

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

My...well...my s were bigger than i remembered them being, and my hair was longer too, i also had light purple tips in my hair! I always wanted light purple tips in my hair!

"Rachel" i heard a voice calling me!

I was really scared for some reason, i felt like i wanted to know who it was and why they were calling me, but instead i got up from the bank and ran, i don't know why and i don't know were i was going.

I looked back to see if i was far enough from the person and if i had lost them, but as soon as i turned around the person that was running after me grabbed and hugged me.

I don't know why, but the way the person hugged me, it...it felt...familiar and i felt like i could trust whoever was hugging me.

Then i remembered that i don't know who the person that was hugging is.

I pushed the person that was hugging me, but not too harshly.

I looked up at the person and realised that it was 

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

DAEHYUN

"Why did you run away from me!?" he said

"Umm..." I didn't know what to say

He just stared at me waiting for an answer.

"I...I...don't...i don't know you?!" i said weirdly and slowly

"What do you mean you don't know me?!" he said

"I mean...I do know you... it's just...how do you know me?!" i said

"I know you because i'm your boyfriend" he answered softly

"Huh?!" i blanked out 

Flashbacks, well i think they were flashbacks, i saw me and Daehyun hugging, kissing, watching movies together.

"Rachel! Rachel! What's wrong! Are you alright?!" DAehyun said in a worried voice

I was screaming, nearly pulling my hair out. I was in pain, my head was hurting, it felt like someone was stabing knives through my head!

The falshbacks stopped, but i collapsed.