About to call my sis

Regaining my memory With Jung Daehyun
 

Rachel’s POV

 

Daehyun: ”I think you should call your sister and she’ll tell you everything you need to know.”

 

Me: “Yeah. Good Idea… but there’s one problem…”

 

Daehyun: “What is it?”

 

Me: “I don’t actually know her number!?”

 

Daehyun: “Huh… Oh! Don’t worry I’ll call her for you and explain what happened and then I’ll hand her over to you.”

 

Me: “But I thought she knew about what’s wrong with me?!”


Daehyun: ”She does. I’m just telling her that you want her to explain what happened to you.”

 

Daehyun: “I’m going to tell her to not tell you how you lost your memory because I want you to find out tomorrow when EXO comes over”

 

Me: ”EXO! You’re telling me that BACON (Baekhyun) is coming! I.HATE.HIM!!!”

 

Author’s note: Sorry for anyone that likes Bacon (Baekhyun) but I really don’t like him at all! Every time I see I hate him a little more. I hope this won’t make you stop reading my story. Thank you!!

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

I couldn’t hold it in. In started cracking up laughing. This time it wasn’t because I knew that she was going to say that (I did know, but that’s not the reason) It was because of her face It was priceless! She looked like she was about to puke her organs out! :P

 

Me: “don’t worry he won’t be coming, him and Tao are going on a TV Show tomorrow, so they won’t be coming” I said after I stopped laughing

 

Rachel: “Phew! Good thing it was to morrow not another day”

 

Daehyun: “Ok. I’ll go call your sister” I said getting my mobile phone out of my pocket and dialed Daniella’s (Rachel’s sister) number.

 

Daniella’s POV

 

Me: “Hello?”

 

Person over the phone: “Hi. Is this Daniella?”

 

Me: “Yes it is. Who’s speaking?”

 

Person over the phone: “It’s me Daehyun”

 

Me: “OH! HEY! Wazzup bra!!!”

 

Author’s note: My sister is weird in real life so I made Daniella weird too :P

 

 

Daehyun: “…”

 

Me: “So watcha want brotha?!?! Hmm?”

 

Daehyun: “I called you to talk to you about Rachel”

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Thank God! She’s talking normally now!

 

Daniella: “What about her? Did she wake up yet? Is she alright? Does she know the what the accident was!”

 

Me: “That’s why I called”

 

Me: “There’ a problem”

 

Daniella: “What is it?!?!?!?” she said with  a worried voice

 

Me: “ Well…I don’t know how to say this… but it seems like she doesn’t remember anything that happened ever since she came to South Korea…”

 

Daniella: “WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?” 0-o

 

Daniella: “So the doctor was right…”

 

Author’s note:while I was reading over what I wrote so far I realized that some things might not make sense a lot so I am going to make the next chapter all about things that I didn’t write in it’s going to be called “IMFORMATION”. I recommend you to save the page so if you ever forget something important you could always look back to it. You can save the page by right clicking and then pressing “save page as” sometimes it might not work so just scroll to the bottom of the page, press were the comments are, the scroll back up and press the right click. If it still doesn’t work than refresh the page.

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Me: “Yeah. It seems like she did lose her memory but at least she didn’t lose ALL of her memory!”

Daniella: “True. But you’re her life; she cares so much about you! It must be torture that she doesn’t know what she means to you!”

 

Me: “She got flashbacks yesterday, I haven’t asked her what they were about yet, but it seems like she trusts me a bit more. I was hoping you could ask her what she saw in her flashbacks”

 

Daniella: “Ok. I’ll ask her”