INFORMATION

Regaining my memory With Jung Daehyun

Author’s note: I would recommend everyone to save this part of the story because I will keep updating it and adding important events in it; so if you ever forget anything from the story you could always come back to this part and find it. If there is anything that you think I should in it that I didn’t please tell me/remind me. Thank you for reading my story I really appreciate it! J

 

 

Rachel:

 

Rachel lost her memory due to an accident.

 

When Rachel woke up from the operation after her accident she thought she was 14 years old when she really is 19.

 

Rachel’s family moved to South Korea when she was 15, so that means that she does not remember anything that happened while she was in South Korea.

 

Daehyun’s POV:

 

“She most likely lost her memory but not all of it just a couple of years.” The doctor said to me after Rachel’s operation was finished.

 

“Around how many years?” I asked worried.

 

“The most 10 years, the least 3 years. But it looks like she lost around 4 and a half years of memories”

 

I was scared that would mean that forgot all about me.

 

I went to her hospital room and saw her sleeping on her bed.

I rested my head on the side of her bed and watched her sleep. After a while I fell asleep too.

 

 

I woke up and looked up to see Rachel, but… she wasn’t there!

 

I ran outside and asked nearly everyone that passed by me if they had seen Rachel. They all didn’t!

 

I ran outside looking for her….then I saw her sitting on a bank outside the hospital looking up at the sky.

 

I called out to her and started walking towards her.

 

All of a sudden she started to run away. So I ran after her.

 

After a while of running and me calling her name she stopped and looked back. Just as she looked back I caught up to her and hugged her.

 

She didn’t push me away for about 20 seconds. Than it looked she realized something and she pushed me away gently.

 

She looked up at me and I saw her eyes open for the first time in a while. 

 

“Why did you run away from me!”  I said in a worried voice.

 

I stared at her waiting for an answer…Then she said…

 

“I don’t know you?!”

 

I was shocked and miserable…

 

After I told her that I was her boyfriend she started screaming and pulling her hair, she was in pain…she was getting flashbacks.

 

I was freaking out with her, I was trying to comfort her and then all of a sudden…she collapsed.

 

“Rachel! Rachel!”

 

I knew that she collapsed because she was getting flashbacks but I was still really worried. I checked her pulse, she was alive.

 

I got up, put one hand under her neck, the other hand under her knees. I picked her up and carried her to my car. I put in the back seat then drove her to BAP’s dorm.

 

I got my phone out and called Zelo to help me. Zelo came downstairs in a matter of seconds. I opened the door to were she was sleeping and pulled her out.

 

“Can you please lock the car” I asked Zelo

 

So he did.

 

“Hyung…will she be alright?” Zelo asked with a worried look on his face.

 

“I hope so.” I said

 

It was around 11pm. I took Rachel up to her room, put her on her bed then covered her.

 

After I put Rachel to sleep, I went downstairs and made cheesecake for her. She taught me how to make it J

 

It was around 12:30 when I finished making the cheesecake; I put it in the freezer then headed upstairs to check on Rachel.

 

When I walked into her room I was sure to be very quiet so I don’t wake her up. I walked over to her bed and realized that there a tear on her cheek. Like a lot of people, she lets out a couple of tears when sleeps. I came closer whipped the tear of her face then leaned in and kissed her forehead.

 

I went over to her wardrobe, (you’ll find out later that she lives with BAP so she has her own room in their dorm :P) Got out a light purple box that she keeps all her souvenirs, pictures of memorable moments and pictures of us.

 

I went down stairs, sat on the couch and placed the box on the table.

 

I opened it and started going through some of the things in it. I wanted to show them to Rachel, hopefully it will make her regain her memory quickly, but there was one problem, I didn’t want her to get hurt if she gets flashbacks.

 

Then all of a sudden I remembered that Rachel left the hospital without anyone knowing. I quickly got my car keys and drove to the hospital, which wasn’t that far so it didn’t take so long. I got out of the car and locked it.

 

I ran in the hospital and approached the front desk, before I could say anything the front desk lady said:

 

“Oh thank God you’re here! Doctor Kang needs to see you urgently!”

Doctor Kang was the doctor in charge of Rachel, he was the one that told me that she might have lost some of her memory.

 

A nurse came up to me and told me to follow her so she could take me to Doctor Kang.

 

I entered Doctor Kang’s office and saw him pacing up and down.

 

“Oh, thank goodness you came!” He said when he saw me

 

“We have a problem, Rachel isn’t anywhere to be found! We looked everywhere and we couldn’t find her. We checked the cameras and we saw her getting out of her bed, she then went to the toilet and changed her clothe then she left the hospital!” he said with a really worried expression on his face.

 

“I’m sorry Doctor Kang for causing a lot of trouble but I actually woke up after she left the hospital and found her sitting outside on a bench so I took her home. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you but I forgot. I’m really sorry Doctor Kang.” I said then bowed to show my respect.

 

“Oh! Good! Well it’s all right since you told us. We were just really worried that she got lost.” Doctor Kang said with a relieved look on his face.

 

“She did lose some of memory, it seems like she only remembers what her life was like up until when she was 14 years old. But I’m going to get her sister to talk to her and tell her all the things that she should know.”

 

“Oh well, I really hope she gets better. Oh! And has she had any flashbacks yet?”

 

“Yes, one time” I said

 

“What did she remember?”

 

“I’m not quite sure yet. She went unconscious and she’s still asleep” I said

 

“Alright. Well I would like it if you could bring her over tomorrow first thing in the morning, I would like to talk to her and see how she’s going. I’ll also probably be able to find out how long it will take her to regain all her memory and what things can be done to help her regain her memory quicker”

 

“Ok...well she has this box that she keeps memorable things in it, and I was thinking to show it to her when she wakes up.”

 

“That would be perfect! Please do so!” Doctor Kang said with a really happy expression on his face.

 

“Ok. I’ll do so.” I said with a smile

 

I left the hospital and went back to the dorm.

 

When I got to the dorm I went upstairs to check on Rachel. She was still asleep.

 

It was around 1:30 and I got back to looking through the box of memorable things.

I could recognize and remember what happened in each photo. There was one of us kissing on a yacht. That was the first time she went on a yacht. I was our 1st  year anniversary of being a couple. We were friends for three years and a couple for nearly 2 years.

 

I went back upstairs around 2:00 am and checked on Rachel again.

 

I walked into her room very quietly and then I realized that she was waking up, so I waited for her to open her eyes. After about 1 minute she fully woke up.

 

“Good morning” I said

 

“Good morning” she said sitting up

 

We ate cheesecake and talked to her sister. Now I wanted to show her the things in her box.