Talking to my sis

Regaining my memory With Jung Daehyun
 

Rachel's POV

Daehyun handed me his phone and told me to go sit down on the sofa while he prepared breakfast for the rest of the band before they wake up :) he's so sweet!

Me: "Hey, Dani!" (My sister's nickname)

Dani: "Hey sis! How are you!"

Me: "...I don't know how I feel. I mean i did just lose my memory and *Daehyun's my boyfriend...he's so sweet*!" 

Author's note: when I write stuff using these ** it means I'm whispering :P

Dani: "I know! He loves you sooooooo... much!"

I was blushing

Dani: "so let me tell you what happened"

Me: "ok, I’m listening"

Dani: "ok where do I start...”

Dani: "Well we came here around 4 years ago, you are now 19, so that means you were 15 when we came here. We came here because we won the lottery and since mum and dad promised us that if we do win the lottery we would go to South Korea, so we did. We were planning to only stay for 2 month but we made so many friends so quickly and they were all very nice.

We also learnt How to speak, write and read Korean really quickly, so mum and dad went back to Australia for 2 weeks to tell everyone that we are going to live in South Korea, sell the house, the car and do some other things. So when they were gone we had a really nice neighbor that let us stay at her house for a while, she’s like a second mother to us. When mum and dad came back we bought the house that we were living in and started school. The first day of school is South Korea was really good for you and for me, we both made a lot of friend.

Daehyun told me this... so... yeah... listen up “When she first stepped in the class me and my friends knew that she was different from other girls, we always wanted a girl in our group to be like a sister to us, we already had friends that were girls but they weren’t really like sisters to us.

So on lunchtime we approached her and asked to join our group, we told her that we had other friends that were girls and that she could always hang out with them, if she’s tired or bored of us a bit.” You never got bored or tired of them. So if you didn’t get what, I’ll summarize it. You started school Daehyun and his friends wanted to be your friends and you because really close with all of them, they were the older brothers that you never had. But you and Daehyun were the closest and we were neighbors also. So when Daehyun was walking you home from school on the first day of school, he realized that you were his neighbor and he told his parents you told mum and dad.

You guys were so close that you slept over at each other’s houses nearly everyday, our mum and Daehyun’s mum were best friend and kept cooking things together. Our dad and Daehyun’s dad also became really close friends and they opened their own company that fixes things like computers, phones, washing machines and so on. Whenever you slept over at Daehyun’s house you would share a room with his adorable little sister Yumi…do you want me to continue today?!

Me: “No. t’s okay. I’ll call you again tomorrow and we’ll continue this talk.”

Dani: “Ok! See ya sis! Oh! And I forgot to ask you! Daehyun told me that you had flashbacks, he wanted me to ask you, what were the flashbacks about?”

Me: “Oh. Umm… I just saw me and Daehyun…”

Dani: “Uhum…Continue”

Me: “We were…umm…”

Dani: “WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!”

Me: “*OK! CALM DOWN*”

Me: “we were kissing, hugging and laughing together... yeah, that’s it”

Dani: “Ok! Well see ya tomz sis! BYE!!!”

Me: “*Your weird*”

Dani: “huh… I’m WEED!?”

Me: “NO! Don’t worry! Bye.”

Dani: “Bye!”

Thank God that was over. She’s so WEIRD!!!!!