Asking Questions

Regaining my memory With Jung Daehyun

 

Daehyun's POV

We fininshed eating our cheesecake around 2:30 am. i realised she was getting tired, but i knew that wouldn't go back to sleep because once she wakes up she can't go back to sleep no matter how tired she is.

Me: "What do you want to do now?"

Rachel: "Well...can i ask you some questions please, about what is happening to me?" she said with a woried look on her face.

Me:"of course, but the doctor told me to not let you ask too many questions at the same time, because it will hurt your head" 

Rachel: "that's fine i just need to know a couple things now"

Me:"Ok. What's your first question?"

Rachel' POV

I didn't know anything, where i was, how he knows me, why are my so much bigger than i remeber!? (I wouldn't ask him that question :P)  I had a lot more questions on my mind.

Me:"Where am i?"

Daehyun:"Your in BAP's dorm, in South Korea"

I was shocked! How did i get to South Korea.

Me:"Ok?!..."

Me:"Where's my family?"

Daehyun:"In Busan"

Me:"WHAT?!?!?"

Me:"There's in Busan without me?!?!"

Daehyun:"Calm down...you lived in Busan too."

Me:"Huh?"

Daehyun:"when you first came to Korea, you lived in Busan"

Daehyun:"You used to go to the same school as me. All the girls at the school were girly girls and you weren't that much of a girly girl. You had a lot of freinds, everyone liked you but the people that you hung out with the most were me and my friends. We were all friends, but you and me were the closest, we were neighbors, we lived right next to each other and we used to always sleep over at each other's houses because our families were really close and we were like siblings."

I didn't get anything! So he's telling me that we are best friends?! Than how come he said he was my boyfriend.

Me:"Then..how come you said you were my boyfriend?"

Daehyun: "I am your boyfriend. But i'm just telling you the past. We were bestfriends, but now we are a couple"

Me:"Ok?!..."

Daehyun:"I think you should call you sister and she'll tell you everything  you need to know" he said with his sweet voice.