when suka enters the kitchen

YG FAMILY

Seungri wakes up bright and early in the morning all pepped up and ready to the whole of YG family over. He stretches and does some vocal exercises, earning a “SHUT THE UP!” from Daesung. He scowls over his shoulder at Daesung’s sleeping form. He wouldn’t know true talent if it hit him in the face. *Wings plays in the background*

 

He walks over to the kitchen, still groggy from his 2 hour sleep. YG does not give room for breaks, especially not for Suka. It’s okay. He’s got a plan to take over Japan. This is just the beginning.

 

He talks one step into the kitchen when he halts, hearing some shuffling sounds coming from behind the fridge, out of his view. He whistles curiously, but just like all things, he fails and instead blows air out of his mouth. It’s okay. You’re taking over Japan.

 

He tiptoes over and peeks behind the fridge, stumbling and falling backwards in shock as a messy haired, half dressed CL emerges. She barely gives Seungri a glance before she’s preparing eggs at the stove.

 

Seungri scrambles up from where he had fallen to peek over at the other person next to the fridge. “Hyung?” he whispers curiously.

 

“The , Suka? Ain’t I tell you not to come in the kitchen at fuKIN 8 in DA MORNIN?” GD pushes himself off the floor, half with extremely big feet and Seungri thinks its rather disconcerting to see his hyung in such a faced state. It’s okay. Japan is near.

 

Seungri eats CL’s eggs as she places them in front of him. “Much thank, CL!” he says in English and winks at CL. CL gives him a stiff smile and thanks God she decided to leave the burnt one for Seungri.

 

When Seungri flips his egg over, he frowns. But it’s okay. He’s taking over Japan. Cancer wouldn’t hurt. He gobbles it up without much thought and CL looks on worriedly. She didn’t actually think he was going to eat it all.

 

But he’s Suka. It’s fine.


 

It’s the day that GD is finally going to meet Sky Ferreira. How he pronounces her name doesn’t matter, what matters is he’s going to completely impress her with his english. There’s no way she would say no to a collaboration.

 

He goes to Saint Laurent to get a pair of new shoes becus GOTTA IMPRESS THE AMERICANS, UKNOW (Yunho). Anyway

 

The sales people greet him as he steps in. Of course, because Dragon is the . He is the swag. He is the generation. He is world. He is Jesus. He is…

 

He looks at his phone and sees that he’s just received a notification. “Get updated on latest Pharrell news! Pharrell does collaboration with Daft Punk: Get Lucky.” He grins like a face.


 

He annouces to the entire store that he requires a pair of new shoes. The salespeople look gleeful because the awesome GD has never purchased a pair of Saint Laurent shoes, instead always opting for the clothes.

 

GD swaggers about the store and picks a pair of army green boots, snapping his fingers to call the salesperson. She runs over and asks politely, “What size, sir Dragon?”

 

“What do you think?” GD says, eyes gleaming behind his sunglasses because he is royalty and his eyes should shine like the diamonds he could buy with the money in his wallet right now. He toes off his shoes and shows them to the salesperson.

 

Her eyes go wide in shock and she drops the display boot. GD frowns, his eyebrows furrowing a bit. “What, is there a problem?”

 

The salesperson mumbles a little and excuses herself. She returns moments later with her manager and points in (what GD hopes isn’t horror) at his feet.

 

“OH LAWD!” the manager says. She looks from his feet to his face, to his feet, to his face. “Well, dear, you must be a size 70 euros.”

 

The way she talks makes GD feel like a kid and he doesn’t like it one bit.

 

He fires all the staff and struts out of Saint Laurent. He’s walking to his Lambo when a thought hits him and he stares at his feet. They aren’t… that big, are they?


He removes his Gucci shoes and looks at the sizing. 68 euros. He smirks. He was right to fire that lady, or the entire staff for that matter. His feet aren’t actually THAT big.