when suka has a meal at the cafeteria

YG FAMILY

“What do you have on the menu today, Platty?” Seungri asks, smiling flirtily with a tray in his hands.

 

Platty, the fat YG cafeteria lady is completely unamused as she scoops up a pile of brown mush.

 

“Wait, I haven’t-”

 

She slaps it on Seungri’s tray.

 

“I haven’t.. taken a plate.”

 

He stares down at the brown mush now dripping onto his forearms and slipping into his sleeves, or rather, the sleeves of GD’s shirt from the mass of clothes he’d managed to steal this morning.

 

He sighs and leans over to see the label in front of the plate of mush. “Suka special” he smiles.

 

Lunch today suddenly looks very appetizing because, it is his special after all. Anything of his is special, even this pile of -looking goo on his tray right now.

 

He plops himself next to Tablo, who is attemtping to feed Haru some skittles but failing miserably because just like Tablo BLOS UP, he also blew his chances with his daughter when he decided to bring her to the aquarium.

 

Clearly Haru favours wide-eyed marine life a lot more than her father.

 

“Hyung, don’t try.” Seungri offers, taking a mouthful of his “food” and choking immediately.

 

Tablo gives him a disgusted look because did SEUNGRI just tell him not to try? He wipes Suka’s mucus from his arm and hits Suka on the back of his head. “Don’t choke in front of my daughter! in Suka!”

 

Haru splutters a skittle and the sweet, now coated in saliva falls miserably onto Tablo’s lap.

 

Tablo stares blankly at the skittle and turns to look at Haru, his eyes becoming soft.

 

“The only thing in my life that isn’t pain.” he sighs, pulling out a napkin to wipe Haru’s mouth.

 

Seungri shakes his head and turns his attention to the janitor smirking at the corner of the cafeteria. She looks manical as she calls her friend over and surprisingly— points to Suka, giggling behind her hand.

 

An immediate smile falls upon Suka’s face because well, clearly he has front line in the LADIES SECTION.

 

He’s about to wave but pauses when he realises one of them is pointing to a bucket and then at his tray. The action is repeated several times before it hits him as the foul smell from the bucket travels up his nostrils and it registers in his brain.

 

Did he just.. eat.. ?

 

Tablo also seems to have caught onto the smell as he lets out a loud “ugh” and within seconds is dragging Haru away from Suka. “in Suka! Stop fartin’ in the cafeteria man aint nobody wanna smell das! in EW!”

 

Haru whimpers and throws a skittle at Suka’s face before she’s being brought away.


Suka spends the rest of the day in the toilet brushing his teeth and using up bottles of GD’s listerine.