when suka celebrates the new year — (ii)

YG FAMILY

As he sips on his punch and returns to his post by the door, he bumps into the old guy Suka recognises as the janitors friend. Suka is pretty sure the bumping was on purpose, but he decides to spare this guy the embarrassment because it’s kind of reminiscent of himself when he plans “accidental” meetings with YG, which actually involves a lot of stalking and careful planning.

 

“WE ARE ONE! ANNOYEONHASEYO EXSUHO IMIDA!!!”

 

Suka stumbles at the thumbs up “EXSUHO” has given him directly in his face but regains his composure.

 

“Hello, Suka desu.”

 

Suka smiles uglily and the old guy flashes a billion dollar smile back. But then he scoots closer to Seungri and it’s a little weird until he feels something slip into his pocket. EXSUHO winks and steps back to watch as Seungri fiddles with the pieces of paper in his pocket.

 

He’s surprised to see three first class tickets to Japan and a coupon for the most expensive champagne they have on the plane.

 

“Three tickets? But only-”

 

“S-dragon deserves three seats, doesn’t he?” EXSUHO interrupts greasily, adding a another wink.

 

Suka thinks he may have quite possibly found his best friend.

 

Grinning, he slings an arm over EXSUHO and escorts him to the bar for more drinks. Screw YG’s orders, he’s only three tickets and a champagne away to becoming S-dragon, and that’s all he needs.


 

Suka is five cocktails deep and one more cocktail away from stripping off his ugly sequined suit and dancing to Ringa Linga when he actually hears the song playing from the speakers.

 

He puts down his cocktail and scampers over to where a crowd has gathered. He pushes through the crowd and manages to reach the front with a black eye and several cuts on his body. Taeyang is grooving shirtless and serenading Dara whose eyes are gleaming and has open like the retard she is. Seungri cringes.

 

The crowd is cheering madly and Seungri spots GD and CL amidst the noise. CL is being really swag and cool and looks genuinely happy for Dara and GD is too, except he seems kind of unfocused and nervous.

 

 

Seungri waves and throws a lemon slice from his cocktail at GD’s face to capture his attention, hitting his CHANEL sunglasses. GD looks horrified and gives Seungri the finger, removing his shades and checking for any damages. It’s not like he can’t afford a new one, but it’s fun pretending to be poor sometimes.

 

Seungri ignores it and instead gives his HYONG a thumbs up and mouths “NYONGTORI!!” with very exaggerated hand movements. GD is taken aback before he smiles widely and nods back determinedly.

 

It’s the first time Suka has managed to say “nyongtori” without receiving a “shut the hell up, SUKA!” and a stapler to his face. He resists the urge to run over and hug his HYONG and grins instead, turning his attention back to the performance.

 

It ends with “I Need A Girl” and Taeyang on his knees, offering a rose to Dara.


Finally Youngbae hyung has a girlfriend, and finally Dara can stop dating her cat.