Love

My Love Story [LONG HIATUS]

YOUR POV

I had to walked alone back to class even Sohee have the same class as mine. But, which girl will walk with her friend when her crush wanna walk her instead? 

Aish! How could her? And Kai too. I'm all jealous! He asked Sohee infront of me! I felt like a bullet shot straight through my brain.

Flashback~

"Sohee-ahh, let's go. We're going to be late to class." I said, to break their eyes contact that they're having since forever.

"Nevermind. I will walk Sohee to class later. Is that okay with you,cutie pie?" Kai looked at me then at Sohee.

"I'm totally okay with it!" Sohee beamed and nodded eagerly.

"But, how about you Jin?" She looked at me with pleading eyes. You know, puppy eyes, aegyo and etc.

"Umm.. It's alright for me.. I guess" I shrugged. I'm not so alright!

"Yay! Thanks Jin-ahh!" Sohee squealed a little and grinned. Look! How happy she was when she got to walk with The Playboy! Ughh -,-'  

"Let's go!" Kai suddenly stood up, grabbed Sohee's wrist.

I gasped. "Wh-where are you going?" 

"Somewhere with Sohee" Kai winked. He pulled Sohee and walked out of the canteen.

End of flashback~

She really, trully forgot her FIRST friend here. You hear that? Her FIRST friend. Just for a guy she doesn't know who and to make it worse, he is a playboy and to make it even worst, he is my crush, TOO!

But, I can't blame her on that. Nobody knows about my feeling towards Kai since I never told anyone. And I never plan to.

"Yah! Why did you leave me?" LJoe suddenly patted my shoulder from behind than he walked beside me.

"When did I do that? You're the one who don't wanna follow me. When Kai was out, I saw you're so 'busy' glaring death at Myungsoo." I pointed.

"Well, he did too!" He pouted.

"Yeah~ Whatever, whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Lemme walk you to class. Poor you that you have to walk alone" LJoe beamed and hooked arm with me. I looked at him with a weak smile and continued walking to class.

-------------------

"What do you wanna tell me in the class earlier?" I asked as we arrived at the field for PE class after changing our uniform.

"YOU GONNA BE SUPRISE!" Sohee said or more called as shouted.

"Slow down girl. You abandoned me at lunch and now, you're so closed to me, jumping, squealing untill I'm going deaf. Now, what you wanna tell me?" 

"Okay! I'm telling you.." 

"What? Can't you just say it?" I'm getting impatient.

"Ehem" Sohee cleared with a wide smile plastered on her lips. "Kai asked me out!" She added.

I gawked. "Where he did it?" 

"At the music room. There's no one in there and I was scared at first but suddenly, he asked me out! I was really shocked! He even got down on his knee! But I don't know wether I should accept it or not because we just met. But I really do like him!!" Sohee whispered but still squealing.

Even I used to hear that Kai dated many girl, but I have the feel that Kai is serious about this, this time. 

He once, really dated a girl, loved her with all his heart and his soul. She is a year older than him. They almost dated for three years.Back then, Kai was still innocent, pure guy. But, that girl make him this way, how he is now. She cheated on him and he's so broken. He went clubbing even he is under age but, with his father's money, he can do whatever he want. Since that, he became a player, to fis his heart.

He once told me, if he loved someone and wanna asked her out, he will do it privately. Like he did it to his first love. . When he talked about that cheater infront of me and LJoe, he always smile and his eyes twinkled and he laughed even it wan not funny. Like his life depended on her. 

I pity on him but, what can I do? 

Maybe, Sohee will fix his poor heart. Delete his hurtful past. Who knows? Even I just be friend with Sohee this day, I can feel that she is kind. I hope I'm right. 'Cause I won't sacrifice my love for nothing. I should accept that Kai have no feeling for me.. Yeah. I should do that.

"I think.. you shoud accept him. Give him a chance. And see what happen." I smiled but my heart was tearing apart. 

"Humm.." Sohee tapped her chin "Maybe you're right. I should give him a try. I will go tell him. Can you please tell Mrs. Kim I'm off to toilet? I'll be back in a minute. Please?"

"First day but you have done this. Tch. Fine. I will tell her. Now go. Before I chage my mind."

"Thank Jin-ahh!" Sohee beamed and ran.  

After Sohee's figure dissapeared, I felt my knee's getting weaked and I can't bear it anymore. I fell down to the ground and put my hand on my heart. Then I can feel a warm tears running down my cheek.

I wiped it and stood up, as teacher had called us to gathered infront of her.

I must be strong! Jin, you are strong! Bear with it, okay?

-------------------------------------- ^_^ -----------------------------------------------

 Hello. Annyeong! Sorry for the late update~ I'm getting busy this week since next week, I will start my school days after this long holiday. Buying stuffs for school and so ever. 

Umm, I think I won't update so often, considering my school days, homework.. sad

But I will try though! And, do comment. Thank you! heart