Oppa

My Love Story [LONG HIATUS]

"Yah! Let's rest now. I'm tired." Kai said as he sat down at the edge of the basket ball field.

You, Kai and LJoe always play basket ball together here. It just a  small field but it means everything to you and them. Since you were little, Kai and LJoe who is older a year than you always brought you here to play. Even there's no swings or slide but you guys just love being there. And one of the reason is actually, there is a tree house that the boys builded when they were in elementary school.

You were picking up the ball that flew away near the road shouted "huh?- Oh, ok. Just a minute." Then you ran to them with ball in your hand. 

You sat beside Kai and LJoe was sitting infront of you. 

"Ahh~! I'M SO TIRED!!" LJoe shouted. "Yah, pass me my bottle." LJoe looked at you wile pointing at the bottle next to you. You lifted a blue bottle "This one?" LJoe just nodded, then you passed it to him.

"Byunghun-ah, share yours with me. I forgot to bring some water with me earlier." Kai wiped his sweat.

"No"  "Please?"  "Still no!"  "What kind of friend are you? Aish! I'm thirsty~" Kai sounded like crying.

"What a baby~" LJoe stucked his tounge out. Kai shot a glared at him.

"Nah, just take mine. I've drink it so you can just finish it." you handed Kai your red bottle with only half of the water remained in it. 

"Ouh, thanks" Kai beamed and drank it 'till the last drop.

"YAH! WHY DID YOUDRINK JIN'S WATER?! AND YOU DRINK IT AT THE SAME SPOT LIKE HER!" LJoe suprised.

"What's wrong..?" you asked innocently. "Uhh.. Why?" Kai looked at him.

"DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU JUST MADE AN INDIRECT KISS?!" 

"Well, this is all a certain people fault for not sharing his water with me~" Kai smirked at LJoe. "And what with the commotion?"

*It's because you just kissed her, idiot! Ughh! -,-* "Nothing" LJoe replied while making his sulking face.

"Well, I can feel like you take this as NOTHING" you emphasize the last word.

"Seriously. It's nothing, ok!  I just shocked that yeah- you know" LJoe put his head down.

"Ok.OK. Relax~" you hit his arm. Then there's a silence between you all.

"Hey, what do you think with you fangirls calling you 'oppa'?" You try to break the silence and looked at Kai and LJoe .

"I feel disgusted! They are all like 'oppa! oppa, I love you!',duhh " Kai rolled his eye.

"That's right. And there's some noona that try to hit on me and call me oppa too. And I'm like what-the-hell you just called me." We all burst into laughter when LJoe made the face he did to the noona.

 "Then how about me calling you guys, oppa?"  "Test the mic"  You made a face on Kai comment but the you plastered a smile and called  "Jongin oppa~ Byunghun oppa"You said and blinked your eyes in the cutest way you could ever do.

Kai and LJoe looked each other than burst into laughter.

"OK rightnow,I don't want anyone to call me oppa ever again! It just don't suit you, Jin-ah!" Kai patted your head.

"Aren't you should call us hyung instead of oppa??" LJoe and Kai high-fived and burst into another sea of laughter.

"Yah! How could you?! I know that my hair is short but that doesn't mean I should call you hyung, moron!!" You shot a death glare at LJoe.

"And you know that my temper is short too, right?" You put on an evil smirk and give LJoe you-are-dead look. LJoe stood and ran while you start chasing him too.

"Yah! Forgive me,okay!"  

"Not until I get my revenge on you!" You shouted back. 

Then LJoe legs tripped and he fell. You ran to him and pinned him to the groung while you were on top of him. *Her face is still beautiful. Even with the death look still on her. Opps, is her on top of me? Ouh heart, please calm down, please!!!* 

"You're dead now!" Then you start tickling LJoe until about 10 minutes.You suddenly stopped when LJoe hold your wrist with heavy breath, tired of laughing.

"Ok. I'm sorry. Happy?"  "Yup! So happy~ Revenge is surely sweeet!" You grinned and stood up.

Suddenly LJoe said "But seriously, hyung suit you more!"

"Yah! Ok. You asked for it. I will tickle you to death!" Then you both start chasing each other again.

Kai who just sitting at first start chasing LJoe too. Of course he wanna join you tickling this thicklish guy to get his revenge too for not sharing his water and also helping you in the other hand.

"AHH! I'M DEAD NOW~!" LJoe shouted and you and Kai laughed to your lung and increased the speed.

"OH NO! PLEASE DON'T! PLE-EA-ASE!" LJoe said while laughing when you and Kai made to shoved him to the ground and start the tickling mission.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! How is this chapter? I'm sorry is there is mistakes or typo~ Btw, thank you for reading!

THANK YOU TERIMA KASIH KAMSAHAMNIDA XIE XIE GRACIAS SYUKRAN

CREDIT TO : THE OWNER :D