I'm Just Protective!

My Love Story [LONG HIATUS]

"Yah! Where are we going?" you asked impatienly. Kai didn't answer you but just walked until he stopped his track infront of the gym's door. He pushed it wided open with his free hand and stepped in. You followed him as he pulled you by the wrist.

"What are we doing here?" Kai just looked at you. 

"Yah! Do you hear me or not?!" you yelled at him. 

"Why with smiles?" you shocked. Is he jealous? * you chuckled and smirked.

"Why? Is it wrong? Normal people do smile" you looked at him.

"But, you're the Ice Queenka! It's weird when The Ice smiles! And, don't you wanna hold that title anymore?" 

"Well, it's not something that worth to proud of. Besides, I don't really like that title 'cause I have my own name, okay?" you give him a glared at him.

"My name is Jin. So Jin. I tought you know my name, Kim Jongin." you continued. He gulped down his saliva. Speechless.

"Hey, do you happen to like me? You seemed jealous.." Kai's eyes widen on your question. 

"H-hell NO!" he stuttered his words and shook off your hand. "Why would I like you? We are bestfriend! Plus, short hair girl is NOT my type'" he emphasized. 

"Yeah right." you answered weakly. His words do hurt you. Bestfriend.. You felt your heart fell on the ground. I never heard that bestfriends is forbidden to fall in love to each other * 

Kai suddenly filling guilty when he saw you only put your eyes down to the ciment floor. * Am I to harsh? Did I hurt her with what I said earlier? He thought you hurt with his comment about your hair.

He cleared his throat. "Emm, and my m-mother will tought I date a guy." * Aishh! It will hurt her more! Why are you so stupid Kai?!Kai thought. Cursing himself in his mind.

But your mother know me. And she loves me too.  "Nevermind.. I don't want a boyfriend like you too!" you lied, and stucked your tongue at him.

"Whatever" Kai rolled his eyes.

"Where is LJoe? Doesn't he has the same classes with you?" you tried to change the topic.

"Umm, he is with the fatty.." Kai said while his eyes wandered around the room, avoiding any eye contact.

The fatty is referring to the big, fat principle. Too much meats, chicken, rice, bibimbap and worms in his belly. Tch.

You just nodded. Not knowing what to reply. You again put you head down and kick the dust on the floor.

'Geurae wolf! Naega wolf. Awoo~ Ah saranghaeyo. Nan-'

Your phone ringed broke the silence. You quickly answered the phone call which made the song stopped. Kai's eyes still discovering the whole room.

"Jin-ahh, can you be faster. The teacher is in already!" Sohee's voice on the other line grew panicked as you can heard the teacher is checking attendance for his class.

"Okay. I'll be there in a moment" for that, you hung up.

"Alright.. I'm going first!" you waved at Kai and ran out of the gym leaving him behind dumbfounded.

--------

KAI POV

I walked out from the gym as Jin had left me first. I let out a sigh.

"Why with me? Why am I like this? I'm not jealous, am I?" I kept questioning myself. I grew confused with my own heart. I shook my head to get rid any feelings.

And what's weird, I ignored all the girl that came to me! What the hell happening to me?! I'm not like this! So I grabbed a girl that I don't know who by the waist and walked to my class. 

Ok! This is me~ This is me! The playboy. I kept  convinced myself who I really am. But I just can't.

"I'm not jealous! Don't forget Kai, you're like his brother. You just being protective. Yeah, that's right! I forgot. I'm protective!" I muttered under my breath.

But what do I protect her from? From heart broken future? But she was the one who 'seduced' them earlier Ahh~!. Whatever it is, I'M JUST BEING PROTECTIVE!  Without my knowing, I pumped my fist to the air.

"Oppa, you're okay?" the girl beside me asked. I just nodded in embarrassment as I put my hand back to her waist and kept walking to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG!

HOW WAS IT? GOOD? WELL, I KNOW IT WAS BORING. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, KAY? ^W^

BTW THANKS FOR READING! AND THANKS TO MY 3 SUBSCRIBERS! 

ASIANBEAST

SHINee42pm

Jacy1234

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH~! <3