Cry

My Love Story [LONG HIATUS]

"Kai, what made you fell for Sohee even you just met her?" LJoe asked as he gulped down his water from his bottle.

"I don't know.. Her eyes showed me trust, love and sincere" Kai smiled and looked at the blue sky.

"But, don't you think you should know her better before take it serious?" You nodded, agree with LJoe question.

"Humm, like I said, I don't know. You remember the first time we met her, my heart beat faster than usual. You know, love at first sight" Like how I fell for her, Kai thought.

"Well, at least we know that you move on" LJoe said, only to recieved a smack at his head from you. "What?!" LJoe rubbed his head.

Kai chuckled and shook his head, "It's okay. LJoe is right.. I had moved on!" Kai suddenly stood up and put both his hand on his waist. 

LJoe laughed so hard but you, only laughed a fake one. Since yesterday, all of your happiness were fake. You can hid your heart but not your tears. 

-Flashback-

As soon you got home, you ran to your room. Slamming off the door and throwed your bagpack to the wall, full with despression. 

You jumped on your bed and lying on your stomach, crying your heart out. You put a pillow on your face to cover your shouting, crying voice but, the maids were clever enough to detected your weird behaviour 'cause, usually, everytime you stepped in the house, you would greeted all the maids and butlers but not today.

You heard a banged on your room's door "Jin-ahh, open the door please. Tell me what's wrong. You know you can tell me everything, right?" Mrs Kim persuaded you. 

"JIn?" You kept hearing your name being called with her soft, motherly voice. 

Then you heard a sighed "I'll be going first. But, please, go down later to take dinner,okay?" you heard another sighed and footstep, walking away.

You continued crying but not so hard like just now, so she won't be worried to much. 

You turned and sat on your bed. You held your chest, "I should have confessed in the first place.." you shook your head "No,no,no.. They're happy now, no need to think like that.. Yeah, that's right!" You wiped the last tear on your cheek with the back of your hand and try to calm yourself down.

-End of flashback-

You snapped out of your thought when something hit your head "Ouch! It's hurt you know!" You yelled as you rubbed the spot that hitted by the ball.

"Well, not our fault. We called you many times but you were like wearing a soundproof headphone with a song played with the loudest-" LJoe was cut off by Kai.

"You are like an old ahjumma you know." LJoe shot a glared at Kai.

"Whatever~ Now, let's continue playing! Jin, faster can you? We don't own the time, okay!" LJoe said as he grabbed the ball beside you. 

You stood up and was about to play but suddenly, you heard a girly voice.

"Oppa!" You shocked to see Sohee ran down crossed the field towards you but then put a smile on your lips.

"Sohee-ahh, what are you doing here?" you asked as she stopped infront of you, trying to catched her breath.

"Kai oppa *breath* call me *breath* just now *breath*. Am I dis- *breath* -turbing you?" Kai patted Sohee's back.

"Tch. You're not, babe." Kai ruffled her hair.

"Wanna play too?" LJoe showed the basketball ball to Sohee and recieved a nodded from her.

"So, let's play!" Kai said and took the ball from LJoe hand and bounced the ball while running away to the net and scored.

"Tch. Showing off" you said it loud enough for him to hear and high-fived with LJoe. 

"Of course~ His girl is here, right?" LJoe said, pointing at Sohee with his mouth. I may sound selfish but, I will always be right here, you smiled a little on your own thought.

Kai gave both of you a death glare and softened his eyes when he looked at Sohee. He walked towards her and her cheek. You could feel your heart tearing apart.

You try to distracted your attention from them with playing with LJoe. But somehow, you still can't control your feeling. Your eyes became blurry and the tears was about to fall but you wiped them before they could.

Stay strong! Don't cry.


Yelllloooo!!

Here is an update. But I don't know when will I update again since tomorrow is the first day of school~ 

But, I will try my best! Hehe :D

I'm wishing all of my readers, Happy New Year and stay healthy and take care. And, continue loving my story~

Do comment and subscribe! Love ya all <3 Happy New Year!!