Letter

My Love Story [LONG HIATUS]

"Yah!" Kai suddenly popped, walking beside you down the school hallway. 

"What? Why with the big smile?" you asked as you looked at his brighten face since he showed up.

"Nothing~" Kai songed as his smile widen.

"I know why. How was your date with Sohee?" you asked Kai even you really don't wanna know the answer. Wether it was good or not, it still hurting you.

"Yesterday was AWESOME!" Kai shouted, excitedly.

"She was beautiful in her blue navy skirt and her denim shirt! Scratch that. She's gorgeous!" Kai emphasized. 

"I see that. You even remember what she wore.. But you don't mention what shoes she wear.. Don't tell me she dated with you in her bare feet!" You widen your eyes, only recieving Kai's boring looked.

You chuckled "Okay..Kidding~ So, what were you guys doing?"

"We watched movie, eating and shopping! I even bought her earring and couple rings!" Kai grinned as he held his hand, showing his silver with half-heart shape ring to you.

"How was it?" You can see that his eyes is sparkling, excited to hear your answer about his ring.

"Quite pretty.." you shrugged "So when you gonna dump her?" you asked even you knew the answer but, you just wanna hear it from his own mouth.

"I don't know.." Kai tapped his chin "Maybe.." he stopped for a second and continued "Never.." 

He grinned. Your heart sanked. 

"Hey! I expect a smile on you face and support from you! You always asked me to stopped being a playboy but, now.." Kai's shoulder dropped and his lips curved downward.

You quickly plastered a smile and patted his shoulder. "I'm happy for you, just.. Don't hurt her and don't hurt yourself" Kai nodded, knowing what you meant by your last word. "And thanks for hearing my words at last" Kai just laughed softly and you shook your head.

"Oppa~" both of you, turned your head to where the voice came from. 

"Sohee-ahh!" Kai shouted her name back. Sohee ran cutely and hugged Kai.

"Humm~ Your hair smells good!" Kai inhaled the scent of Sohee's hair. Sohee blushed and hit his chest playfully.

"Oh! You wear the earing I bought you. And it suit you well!" Kai touched the small, red-star earring that hang on Sohee's ear.

"Thanks.  I love it so much!" Sohee beamed happily. 

"Ehem" you cleared your throat to gain their attention "Umm.. Good mor ning Sohee and I think I will go first since you have no class with me now.. " you smiled weakly and turned to walked away. 

"Morning, Jin and Bye!" you heard Sohee shouted from the back and chuckled before continued your track to your locker. 

She just entered this school but everything goes well for her. Even Kai too. you thought then let out a sigh. No! You can't be like this! You have to be happy for them! Jin, you have to be strong! You pumped your fist and nodded your head. 

You open your locker and a letter dropped to your white-and-black snickers. You frowned. You bent down and took the pink folded paper and put it in your pocket. 

After you finished taking your book, you shut the locker's door off. Then you walked to the class.

•••••

As you waited for the teacher, you remembered about the letter. You pulled out your hand out of your pocket with it.

"Who would give it to me? Usually, they only bothering me infront of the gate.." you said as you opened the letter.

Hey Jin!

Umm, I.. I gave you this letter 'cause I have no guts to tell you about this face to face .. I actually like you. And I love you. For so long.. You never know I love you all this while even I think I'm closed enough with you but I don't blame you though. Maybe I don't make it obvious for you to see it, which is good too. I, will try to confessed to you the second time later, when I'm brave enough.

And, it's up to you, wether to keep this or just throw it. I don't mind, really. But, if you choose to keep this, then, keep it. And fyi, I'm handsome and taller than you! Kidding~ But I'm serious! I'm taller. 

I hope, you will wait.. 'Till one day, I'll confess to you.

-B-

You chuckled after read the letter. "I can't wait to know who is brave enough to give me this" 

You folded back the pink paper and put it in your bag as the teacher came with a bunch of paper to do.

"Ah ! I forgot that today is the test." you cursed under you breath as the teacher passing out the test.