Wink

My Love Story [LONG HIATUS]

As you were talking, laughing and gossiping with Sohee about Mr.Park in your way to the second class, you saw Kai with a girl linked her arm with him. You were about to run but it seemed like it wasn't necessary.

"Hey~" Kai winked at a girl with his flirty smirk. Seeing that he still winking,flirting and giving out his cheesy smile at all girl he met in his way, you could tell that he will break up anytime soon with the girl. But still, it hurt you. 

You slowly looked down to Sohee who is shorter than you when you heard a small squeal. You could read that she will be another fangirl of Kai when all over her face written 'HE'S HOT!' . Or she already became one. You looked up, eye landed on Kai who still don't realize that you were there, busy with his 'work'.

Suddenly an idea plopped in your mind. You let a light smirked out out of your lips. I wonder how he will react.. Will he be jealous..? 

"Sohee, can you go to class first? I have something to deal with right now.." 

"Ouh.. Ok then. But get to class ASAP! I don't wanna be alone~" She winked at you and and ran, passing by Kai.  You watched Sohee's figure running and slowly dissapeared with her face mad blushing. You smirked. * Time to work on my mission~ 

You cleared you throat and all boys eyes on you, exept Kai. You cleared your throat once again. not to gain Kai's attention but to gain some confident.

You took a deep breath and, at last you let you lips curved into a sweet smile at several boys. They all coooed and screamed to their lung. 

"The Ice Queenka smiled at me!"  "Did she just smiled?"  "I'm the sun that melted her ice wall~"  "She loves me"

You can't help but chuckled a bit in your mind and looked up too see wether Kai saw it or not or it all will be useless. 

You slightly smiled when you saw Kai with his eye widen. Shocked, maybe. Mission accomplish 

You walked near him to see his funny face and you pointed your tongue out at him and pulled it back in. You smirked and walked away.

You stopped you track when you can feel someone's hand on your shoulder. You look back at Kai who's still staring at you. He mouthed you "We need to talk." You turned your whole body to faced him. He pulled out his index finger at you. asking you to wait a moment.

He turned his face to the girl whose arm still linked with his. He bent down to her height and the girl flashed him a grinned while closing her eyes.

"Dara-ssi, I'm sorry but we just break up. Bye!" Kai took off his arm from Dara who just opened her watering, sad eyes. He beamed at her and faced you back.

"Let's go!" He took your wrist and lead you to somewhere. You were shocked with the sudden action, so were the other students.

But somehow, you could feel butterflies in your stomach, flying happily. 

"Hey! Slow down man~ and can you PLEASE hold me gently?" you said the 'please' word louder so that he can clearly hear it. He glanced at you and you felt that his gripped loosened.

"Good boy" .. You chuckled and Kai rolled his eyes.

----------------------------------------------- ^____^ -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm sorry, again if there's mistakes, ok? Hehe ^w^ I will try to update  more today but we'll how.. I'm quite busy at this moment.. And in chapter 2 and 3, new character was out. Lemme tell you a little bit about Myungsoo..

He is kind and understanding like Sohee. He is a few month older than you and he is quite rich but you're richer.. :3 Smart, tall and handsome (for sure) He likes you since he saw you which was in high school.. And, a good listener ;)

 

Credit : To the owner :D

Thanks for reading~!