[CHEN] When everything change

Imagine EXO Version

This story is a request from lphoebe97 . Hope you like it!

And for the others.. Enjoy~

---------

“I do.”

With just those simple words, your life has change. Not just your life, but also your name. Now you have the same surname as his. The same name as the guy that you will spend the rest of your life with. You are now Mrs. Kim Haejun.

It has been one year since the day you say “I do” in front of many people. As a troll king, Kim Jongdae, a.k.a Chen, always trolling around with you. Not that you mind it, because one reason that you fell for him is because his ability to troll without any effort. Different from you who is a quit person and kind of shy. But you changed. It’s true what people said, “Love can change someone 180o You are known a babbly person (sometimes) and an outgoing person as well.

When you are cooking for breakfast, a pair of arms hugging on to your waist, and a face suddenly takes the space between your neck and shoulder.

“Good morning,” he said with a big smile.

“Good morning oppa. Sleep well?” you ask without taking your eyes off from the egg that you’re cooking right now.

“Of course, since an angel sleep beside me last night,” he said releasing his hand and take a mug to drink his regular milk.

“Gezz, chessy,”  “No I’m not,”  “Alright whatever you say.” You continue your cooking until it’s finish, and then put it into a big plate and put it at the dining table.  “Oppa, breakfast ready!”  “Nee! Coming.”

You two eat in silence, not because you’re angry it’s just that you two always eat first and then talk. When you’re about to take the plate, Chen stop you. “Let me.. Don’t overwork yourself, it’s not good.”

“But..”  “It’s okay. Now go sit down and watch your favorite Running Man,” he said while taking all of the plate, spoon, fork, and glasses. “I’m just going to take a bath.”  “Alright.”

After taking a hot bath, changing your clothes, you head down stairs.   “Ah, majja! Oppa, where are you?”  “Backyard!” you head to the backyard.  “Oppa?”  “What is it Jun?” You could see him answering while sitting on the branch, tighten the rope on the branch, yes, he is making a swing for his feature son, or daughter, or both.  “Minho and Onew oppa are coming here. They might arrive this noon.”   “What??” then he fell from the tree.  “You okay??”  “Ye-yes I’m fine. They’re coming here?” You nod.  “They’re going to get shock,” Chen said rubbing his head.  You laugh, “Kinda figure that out.”  “Let’s clean you up,” you said after helping him getting up.

Without realizing, it’s already 12 o’clock. Your brothers could arrive anytime soon. You can see that Chen is getting nervous. “Oppa, relax. They’ll be just fine when they get here,” he just nods. Then the bell ring. “It must be them. I’ll open the door,” you said, standing up but then Chen holds you. “Let me.”

Chen walks towards the door and press the speaker. He took a deep breath, “Nugu-seyo?”  “Who else?” “Haha, sorry. Come in, it’s unlock now.” Then you can hear a ‘click’ sound then the room became loud. “Our lovely little sister!! Where are you?~”   “Living room oppa!!”

They walk (or run) to you. “How are you sis—what the?!” They both yell at the same time.  You laugh a little at their reaction. “Annyeong oppa.” They just keep silent. Shock by what they see. They point at you or to be exact your big round belly.

“You—you—“ “Pregnant ?!” Onew stuttered and Minho continue what he said. “Yes she is,” Jongdae said, walking to you and help you stand up.  “How long has it been?”  “Almost 9 month,” you said smiling, while rubbing your belly softly.  “Girl or boy??” Onew ask.  “Both,” Jongdae answered.

“Both?”  “Don’t tell me.. Twins ?!”  You two just nod. Then finally they can absorb them all. They grin like a fool, and then start jumping around like a little kid.  “We’re going to be uncleeee!!”  “Yes we are!! Wait we must tell Jonghyun, Taemin, and Key!”  Minho said, taking out his phone.  “You tell them, I’ll tell Mom and Dad,” Onew said.

“No need to tell Mom and Dad, I already tell them,” you said.  “What? But how come we don’t know?”  “Well, maybe because I ask them to not tell you guys since you’re so busy with work.”   “Oh come on sissy, this is such important news. And you’ll have a twin!” Minho said shaking your shoulder.

“Hey! Don’t shake her like that, She can’t be tired,” Chen said, releasing Minho hand from you.  “Woah, chill father-to-be,” Minho said raising both of his hand up. “And you Kim Jongdae! How come you didn’t tell us??” Onew ask him. “Well, she wanted it to be a secret. What can I do?” he said putting an innocent face.

“Okey, enough with this. We need to plan all about the baby needs. The cradle, toy, baby food, clothes..” Onew wrote it in his phone.  “Oh and the name! Don’t forget the name!”  Minho added. “Noted.”

“Sis what do you want to eat? We can buy it for you. Sis?” they turn their head to you and their eyes turn wide. “Wha—what’s wrong sis?”  Minho touches you carefully.  “My—my water just broke… Argh!” You yell in pain. Chen just stand there, shock, pale, etc. “Jongdae what are you waiting for?? Get the car keys! We’ll help her get into the car!” Onew yell, panicking.

“Keys! Car keys! Where the hell are my car keys??”  Jongdae said.  “Jongdae! La—language!” You said. “Sorry!”  “No need to worry about language now sister. Let’s get you into the car. Now!”

And that day, is the day where your life is about to change again.

=======