[KAI] A trip of 'J' ?

Imagine EXO Version

This is a request by reenepott . Hope you all like it ^^

Thank you~

-------

“Good morning oppa! Wake up!” you said shaking your boyfriend body that is still sleeping.

He groaned. “5 more minutes Mama,” You got shocked. “Mama?? Oppa you think I’m your mother?? Wake up~” you shake him even harder, and suddenly he fell to the floor.

“Ouch! I’m up! I’m up!” he said putting both of his hand up.” You laugh.

“Good, ‘cause we need to get ready to meet my brother,” you said leaving the bedroom to take a bath, when a pair of arms stop you.

“No morning kiss?” he said pouting.  You push him, “No. Since it’s so hard to wake you up earlier. So no,” you said.  “Oh come on!”  You just mehrong him.

Finished taking your bath, you pack your stuff into a big travelling bag. And put it next to Kai’s suitcase. You two are heading to your hometown, to meet with your family. Specially, your brother and his friends. You two has always been close. Since you were born, Daehyun always take care of you. He is just a perfect brother.

“Oppa take a bath now. I’ll cook breakfast.” But no answer. “Oppa? Where are you?” Then you can hear loud noises from the kitchen. “Don’t tell me that he is…” you ran to the kitchen and your feeling was right. “Oppa what are you doing?” You said, while cleaning up the kitchen table. “Cooking breakfast? Oh scratch that, I’m ruining the kitchen,”  “Aigoo oppa. It’s okay. I’ll cook the breakfast. You go and wash yourself,”  “But..”  “Go.”  “Alright,” he said giving up and head up stairs.

After eating your breakfast together, he prepare his car and you put in both of your bag into the trunk. “Ok all done! Let’s go oppa.”

“Get inside the car first, I left something inside,”  “Okay. Hurry!”

You got into the car, put on your seatbelt and wait for Kai. “Okay, all done,” Kai said while getting into the car. “Okay. Let’s go back home!” “Your home,”  “Whatever oppa. Let’s just go.”

On your way there, you just can keep it down. You are so exited. Imagining meeting with your parents, your brother and his group called BAP. Why they called their self like that? It’s because “Because we are the best and we are absolute and we are fabulously perfect.” You remember your brother voice linger in your head. After 2 hour ride, you arrived at your hometown. It’s just a small hometown but the neighbors are really friendly. “Oppa we’re here!”  “Arraseo.. arraseo.”

Arrived at an familiar house, you hop off the car and run towards the door. You knocked and wait for the door to open. “Nugu—Ommo! Sunhee?? Aigoo uri aegi!!” She said hugging you hard. “Eomma!! Miss you so much!”  “Who is it dear?” “Appa!!!” The man from inside the house got shock and drops his newspaper. “Su-Sunhee? Jung Sunhee!!”  And now it’s your father who hugs you tight. “Uf, fa-father.. Can’t.. Breath” HE let you go. “Sorry, we miss you. How are you?” “I’m totally fine appa, How have you been? And where’s Daehyun oppa?” “His with his friend, you know playing games. By theway, With whom do you get here?” You mother said looking for someone. “I came here with… Ommo! Kai oppa!” you ran back to him and see him carrying both of your back.

“I see you forget about me for a second,” he said pretending to be cool. “Aww, someone’s jealous.”  “No I’m not.” And then you two arrive infront of the door.

“Good morning, Eommonim Abeonim,” he said politely, bowing 90o. “No need to be formal Kai. Come in come in,” Your father greet him.

After you catching up with your mother and your father ‘interviewing’ Kai, you two went outside (without the car), and start walking to meet your brother. “I wonder what he looks like right now,” you said while walking hand in hand with Kai.

“Well, I’m sure nothing much of a different.” You two arrived at a small house and press the door bell.

“Who is it?”  “It’s the little pumpkin.” “Pumpkin?... Oh!! Pumpkin!! Guys pumpkin is here!!” you laugh hearing the loud noise from inside. “Wait a sec.” “Ne..”

Kai got confused. “Pumpkin?”  “Yup. It’s the name they give for me because of my round cheek and my love for pumpkin and Halloween.”

“Pumpkin!!” someone yell and hug you from behind, hard. “Hyung, I think if you want your sister to be alive, you should let her go now.” Kai said pointing at you who is going puffy?

“Oops sorry sis. Miss you so much!” he said, ruffling your hair. “Miss you two bro! And next time don’t kill your sister that way.” Then the rest of the group came out and yelled “Pumpkin!!!” You ran behind Kai and Daehyun stopped them. “Stop before you kill my sister. Let’s go inside, got a lot of things to catch up.”

Inside, you chat a lot with them, and Kai, you know, feel kinda left behind. He tries to get your attention so much, but well since you’re having so much fun, you didn’t notice.  His jealousy starts building up when he sees you playing with Himchan. Daehyun, who notice this, just keep on silent and shake his head. “I can’t believe these two cute couples.” You two are best friend. Himchan is the one who is the closest to you after Daehyun. But Kai didn’t see it that way. After the sky turn dark, you two and your brother head home after saying good bye to them.

On the way home, Kai just keep his silent and put his hand into his pocket. You got confused by his attitude. “What’s wrong with him?” You poke you brother and make a sign to make his ear closer to you.

“What’s wrong with Kai? He just stays silent ever since we left.” You whisper.

“You should finish this yourself sissy,” He said ruffling you hair. “You’re not helping.”

Arrive at your house. You and Kai, after finishing your dinner and clean yourself, get into your share bedroom. He is still the same. Silent. “I should ask him.” You approach him who is taking care of his belongings in his bag.

“Oppa?”  “Hm?” “Is he mad?” “Are you mad at me?” He turns his to you. “No why would I?” he said taking his clothes and put it into the wardrobe. “Yes he is.”

“You can tell me you know. What did I do?”

“Nothing.”  “Fine if you won’t tell me. I won’t talk to you until you said it to me.” You said while combing your hair. After a minute of silence that felt like hours, he speaks.

“I hate It when you play with Himchan.” He mumbled.  “What?”

“I-I said, I hate it when you play with Himchan all the time and not paying attention to me. I’m your boyfriend for.. Nevermind.” He said in one breath, and you just got shock. “Is.. Is he jealous? How cute!”

“Are you jealous?”  “N-No.” “Oh yes you are!” you said pinching his cheek.

“Okey, maybe.. Ye-yes?” “Well now, it’s not so hard to admit that you’re jealous right?”

“Huh?”  “I’ve date you for almost 2 years. I know you got jealous easily. But you just won’t say it. Finally you said it.” You said touching his cheeks softly.  “IF you didn’t like it you should say it. That would make it easier, yes?”  He just nods. “Good.”

You kissed his cheeks and hop to bed. “Let’s get some sleep. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow with Daehyun oppa and BAP.”

Hearing the sound of BAP make Kai turn kinda, mad?

“Chill wolf, I’ll go everywhere with your tomorrow.” You said patting his head.

“Heck yes, And I’ll hold your hand and even that Himchan can’t even touch your finger nails.”

You just laugh. Seeing your boyfriend jealous sure is an awesome sight to see.

=======