[KRIS] A --really really-- Long Fight

Imagine EXO Version

This is requested by PEXCEOut_ . I finally finish this story!! I hope you like it.. Enjoy

-----------------

"Ok Annyeong oppa. Nee.. See you this Saturday." she said hanging up.  

"I'm home!" could be heard from the door. Revealing her 6month boy friend.

"Welcome home oppa!" she said walking to him. Taking his suitcase and coat.

"I made hot chocolate and some chicken soup. Go have some."

"Ok.. what about you?"

"I'll join after tidying your study room. Go first." she said smiling nicely. "Alright. Thank you." he left to the kitchen after kissing her forehead.

She went to his study room, put his suitcase and hang his coat. After tidying some paper documents, she went into the kitchen to eat together with him.

"This is delicious! Thank you!" He said like a 5 years old boy.

"Ne.. ne.. Just eat it." She said while filling her bowl with hot soup.

"Umm.. Minyoung-ah.."

"Hmm?"

"Are you free this Sunday?"

"Sunday?... yeah i think so, why?"

"Let's go to the apartment park. What do you say?"

She nod. "Sure!! IT has been a long time since the last time we went there."

"Ok then," he smile, happy that she wants to go with him. Yeah, I know it's cliche, but that's what happen when you love someone.

After done eating and drinking, Kris is going to clean the dishes.

"Leave them to me. You just take a shower and have some rest."

"But..."

"No 'but'. Go. Now." she said while pushing him out of the kitchen.

"Alright.. Alright.." he said while ruffling her head.

"Not the hair!"

"Aww.. cute!"

"Not funny! Go.Now!" she said, rushing back to the kitchen hiding her blushing face.

Kris giggled. "Aigoo.. she blushed." he thought, walking upstairs.

 

After cleaning the dishes, she cut some apples and bring it to the living room. And she could see him, sitting on the couch while switching the channels.

"Here, eat some fruits."

"Ok, thanks." he said and then ask her to sit next to him and of course she said yes.

"What are you watching?"

"Dunno. Nothing good."

And the rest of the night went just like that until the two of you went to sleep.

 

The sun light hit their face, he only move a bit and go back to sleep, while you got up, take a bath, and went down stairs to prepare breakfast.

"I need to be fast or I'll be late." she said while cooking a Chinese food. Finish cooking, she went to the bedroom to wake the sleepy giant up.

"Oppa wake up. Breakfast ready."

He grunt.  "10 more minutes."  "Aigoo looks like an angry bird but act like a hello kitty. Alright, do what ever you want. I need to go today, it's up to you to wake up or not." she said , left the bed and went to the bathroom to prepare her self. 

"Hmm.." he said, it seems that he is still in the dream land.

"Alright then."

 

After 20 minutes, Kris has started to wake up and realize that the closet is open and the make-up stuff is on the table.

"Ih he oing homewhe? (Is she going somewhere?)" he said while yawning.

He went down stairs and see her bag on the couch. "Minyoung-ah where are you?"

"Oh you wake up already? I woke you up 20 minutes ago but failed. Just heat the food using the microwave."

"Ah oke. Where are you going?"

"To the mall. I'm late already. Bye oppa! Love you! Muach!" she said then run outside the house.

He heatd the food and eat his breakfast until one of his friend called him.

"What is it Tao?"

"Gege, is jiejie with you right now?"

"No, she went out about half an hour ago. Wae?"

"I think I saw her just now. And..."

"And? And what?"

"And.. I think she's meeting with a boy."

Kris choked on his food. "B..Boy?? Where?"

"Here in xx mall. At the coffee shop."

"I'm on my way! Keep an eye on them!"

"Yes sir!"

Kris took his coat, comb his hair --fast-- , use his shoes, and fly --well of course not, he rides his motorcycle-- towards the mall.

HE park his motorcycle and call Tao.

"Where are they now?"

"Still on the same spot! Where are you?"

"Walking towards the cafe. Where are you?"

"On the cake shop in front of the cafe. Hurry!"

After reaching the 3rd floor. Kris search for Tao at the cake shop.

"Gege! Here!" Tao said while waving his hand to him.

"Where are they?" he ask and Tao answered by pointing towards a girl and a boy who is laughing together.

"Who is he? Why is she with him? Is she cheating on me?"

"That's it. I'm going home." Kris said after watching them for 15 minutes.

"Should I keep on watching them?"

"Up to you, I don;t care anymore."

After 2 hour, you bid good byeto that boy and went back home.

"Oppa I'm home! I bring chicken for you!"

No answer.

"Oppa?" You search for him, and found him sitting at the couch and he looks.. angry?

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

He turn to you and he glared at you, that made you froze.

"Wha-- what's wrong?"

"Who did you meet with?"

"With.."

Am I not enough?"

"What do you mean?"

"Pretending to be innocent huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeah right."

"Wait, listen to me.."

"Enough."

You try to talk to him. But, being a stubborn person he is, he just won't listen. 

"Oppa, please just listen to me!"

And then everything went silent after you felt you cheek burn. Yes he has just slap you.

"A-ah.. Minyoung-ah mi-mianhae.. I.."

"Yeah, I'm just a bad girl to you am I?"

"No, it's not that.. It's--"

"I'll just leave." she said and then took her bag and left the house.

"What have I done..."

You ran to the nearest bus station, and took your phone and search for the name Jung TaekWoon and press the green button.

"Hello my lovely little sister!"

"Op--oppa.."

"Wh--what's wrong?? Are you crying?" he ask worriedly.

"Can.. Can I come to your house?"

"I'll pick you up. Where are you?"

"At he bus station near the house."

"Alright, stay there. I'm hanging up, ok?"

"Nee.."

Waiting for him for 10 minutes, he finally arrived with his yellow sport car. He came out, bringing one extra thick jacket for you.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you inside of the house? Did something happen?"

"Could you just take me to your house?"

"Alright. Use this jacket. We'll get you some hot chocolate, okay?"

But they didn't know, that someone is watching those two.

 

It has been almost 2 weeks since you stayed at your older brother house. You've been crying alright and pretending to be okay at the day.

"I'm going to buy some groceries, need anything?" Leo ask while wearing his shoes.

"Chocolate maybe? Or vanilla milk. Be safe okay?" you said.  "Alright. Lock the door okay sis. I'm going."

Meanwhile, at Kris side, he is sipping his hot chocolate with his fellow members.

"This chocolate is really not my style. ... I miss her chocolate"

"... You know... Hey? Hey Hyung! Are you listening?" Sehun, the maknae ask while waving his hand infront of Kris face.

"Huh? Sorry, what did you say ?"

Suho sighed. "Seriously Kris, I know you miss her, but you can't keep on spacing out like this."

"Like I said before hyung, If you miss her than talk to her."

"How? She's mad at me. And, like what I told you, I saw her got picked up by a boy that night."

Xiuminshake his head.

"And may I ask why are you shaking your head?" Kris ask.

"You really need to swallow your pride man. This is your fault, well, okay, both of your fault. But you should have listen to her explanation. Not slap her in the face."

"Yeah, you really need to learn to control your temper."  Tao added.

The others open their eyes wide. "Wow, Xiu-ge and Tao can be pretty wise sometimes." said by Baekhyun.

"We'll take that as compliment. Thank you."

Kris just stay silent, while they are blabbering. He's still processing what his friend has just said.

"You really need to swallow your pride."

"If  you miss her, than talk to her."

Suho stand up from his seat and said, "It's no use just sitting here."

"That's right. How about we go get some snacks and have a night over at...... at Luhan's house!" Chanyeol said while smiling brightly and pointing at Luhan.

"What ? No! My house is a mess! No, let's go to Baek's house!" Luhan defense him self.

"Call! Let's go to the supermarket!" Baek said and pull Chen with him.

"Seriously bro, just think about it," Xiumin whisper in Kris ear.

"I am thinking about it."

After getting their carts, they get in and head towards the snacks section.

"Hyung! Could you help me get that chips? It's to high!" Kyungsoo ask Kris, still trying to get that chips.

"You're the one who is to short." Kris said as he easily snatch that snack.

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that."

"Psh.. gege.."

"What is it Tao?"

"Is't that the guy from before?" he said while pointing at a guy wearing black coat with green scarf.

Kris head is getting "hot". He clenched his fist.

"Hey, deal this with cool head, or I won't let you go there." Suho said while patting Kris shoulder.

"Alright breath in, breath out. Alright, I'm going there." Kris said after calming him self.

"Hey excuse me." Kris said to that guy.

He turn around, "Oh.. You.. you're Kris right ? Minyoung's boyfriend. Nice to finally meet you. I'm her only older brother Jung TaekWoon."

Kris felt.. stupid? dumbfounded? you name it. The others just hold their laugh and some of them even laugh.

"Bro- brother?"

"Yes, I just got back from USA 5 days ago."

"O-oh.." He just say that. He didn't know what to say.

" I see you have a lot of things to say to me, as do I. How about we meet at the coffee shop where you spy on us before? you know which one right? Let's meet there in 20 minutes, ok ? See you then."

When he left, the others start laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"That was s-so cool !!" Sehun said between his laugh.

"Cool? Cool can't even describe how funny it was !" Lay addded.

"It was epic !!" Kyungsoo added more.

"Yeah..yeah.. Shut up!!"

"O-ok let's go." Luhan said,, holding back his laugh. "We can't be late for that appointment in 20 minutes, right?"

"Luhan not you too !!"

 

After only 10 minutes, they head towards the cafe.

"And that bakery is where I & gege stayed to spy on them."

"stop it panda."

Tao just answered by  putting his hands up.

Oh.. you're early. Let's go get a bigger table." TaekWoon said once he spotted them.

After taking their own seat, and ordered some coffee, they start talking.

"Ok, listen now big guy. I don't know what my sister did to you. But you have no right to get mad at her without hearing her explanation. And you even slap her. And then you let her left the house, and you're not even looking for her!"

"Ok..Ok.. calm down umm..."

"TaekWoon."

"TaekWoon-ssi calm down." JongIn said to him.

After drinking his coffee, Kris start speaking.

"Listen, I didn't mean it. I didn't want her to leave. When I went to the bus stop, I saw her got pick up by  a guy, which is you, who I thought was her other boyfriend. I never knew that she has an older brother."

"Well, that's normal, she intend to forget something when it's not around her for awhile. I've been in NewYork for 1 and a half year."

"No wonder.."

"Now mister, you better go to my house and start talking Nicely to her. Or else I'll punch your beautifull face."

"No need to tell me. Give me your address." Without any talking, TaekWoon give a paper which consist his address, and Kris immediatly head there. "And here is my key. You know, incase she doesn't want to open the door for you."

"Shut up. That hurts."

After 20 minutes driving his motorcycle, he finally arrived at his destination. Finish parking, he run straight into the address, and knock at the door.

"Wait!" sound someone from inside, I guess you know who is that voice belongs to.

"Did you bought the-- K-Kris.... I'm seriously gonna kill that guy." She said while closing the door.

"Wait! Please let me fix this." Kris said, trying to keep the  door open. "Why should I ? You won't even listen to me."

"Just please. I know I'm stupid. You can slap me with a frying pan if it makes you feel better, but not to hard. My life has been like crap ever since you left. I've been hearing my friends lecture every second. "Just please, comeback. Let me fix this.." he said, and his voice start cracking at the end.

You look into his eyes. His eyes start getting watery. "I'm weak when someone cry, specially you, big humpty dumpty." "Don't cry. Alright I'll go back. But I still hate you." she said while walking up stairs.

"Where are you going?"  "Packing my things dumb dumb."  "Oh.."

Kris just stand there at the living room.  "Aren't you going to help me, Mister?" she said from upstairs. "Coming my lady!" he said while smiling happily."

**

"What does it say? What What ?" Xiumin ask.

"It says, 'I'm going back. I'll give the key tomorrow. I know you did all of this. I suppose, thanks? See you tomorrow oppa.' That's it."

"Yess!!" "Yoohooo!!" "Yehet!! Ohorat!!" can be heard from around the room.

"We can make a pretty good team right?" Xiumin ask.

"Yup. Not bad.. Not bad at all."

-----------

Well, how do you think? I suppoed to be resting right now, since I'm sick... but, oh well, being stuborn and being bored just lying around at my comfy bed, I chose to take my laptop and type something for you people..

Do you think you want a epilogue for this ? Just a short one.. If I make a long one, I don't think I'll be able to done it in time...

 

 

 

 

 

So give me your comment :)

Your writer,

Misyell.