[KAI] What a really Cool 'Jerk'

Imagine EXO Version

This is requested by iamsicasso . :D  Enjoy~!

======

"She is going with me."

"No with me!" "I said me!"  "Me!" "Me!"

They continue to fight over Jessica. This happen often every after school.

Suddenly a pair of hand pull her shoulder until her shoulder bump into his chest

"Jessica is going with me. Isn't that right Jessica?" That dark-skin-but-unfotunately-a-y-guy-that-is-her-first-love ,--oops.. did I spill to much?-- talk to her while putting his face near Jessica's face.

"Ok that's it midget, don't tease my sister. She is going home. With me. Let's go Sisi." Chanyeol said and pull her by her hand to the school gate.

 "Jeez could you not call me that Yeol? That's seriously not cool. Sorry guys, maybe next time when this Seoul Tower guy is not around. See you tomorrow."

"I have ear Sisi."  "Stop calling me that!!"

 

That's what happen every day, ever since you go to the same school with your brother and met his crazily insane but awesome friends who call them self as EXO. Don't know what that stands for. Maybe for Exotic guys ? Don"t know... okay back to the story..

The next day, you go with your big tall brother to school by foot since it's close. And when it's just about 10 meters from school, those loud guys surround you, and as you can guest, they start fighting over you, again.

"Let's go Jessica! Off to class we go!!" said by the maknae dragging her, until someone pull her back. 

"Uh-uh. You are coming with me, yes?" said by Tao.

"Seriously, my sister is not a souvenir. Let her be, will 'ya?" Chanyeol giving up before even trying taking her out from this chaos.

"Nice talking, Yeol. You know they won't stop if you only say that," Jessica said glaring at him before yelling, "Stop pulling me, Dammit !!"

"Don't worry, I'll save you my lady," said by someone who is dark, yup it's him, and pulling you until you hid his hard chest.

"No-not you too, Kai," She said trying not to flutter and not to stutter, which you failed to do so. 

"Oh are you nervous?" "And why did you stuttered?" ask by Chen before she could answer Xiumin's question.

"Stop being a dumb dumb, all of you. I'm going to the library, and may I remind you, DO.NOT.FOLLOW.ME. or I'll break that beautiful nose of yours," she walk away after sending electric glare to each of them.

"Whoa.. Tell me again why are you such a Happy Virus and your sister is such a.."

"Filled-with-Bomb-made-by-anger-and-ready-to-explode Virus ?" Tao added to Luhan's question.

"Beats me. I'm just proud she is. So all of you would stop treating her like a souvenir," Chanyeol said with a proud grin.

"Okay, let's go to class people!" yelled by Chen before leading the marching band.

"You guys go first, I have something to do with the leaders," Chanyeol answered before signaling Suho and Kris to come with him.

"Oh and Kyungsoo as well. Come on we don't have all day."

After walking a bit far from the other boys, and making sure the area is clear, Chanyeol start talking.

"Could you three go to.."

"The library and talk to her, again, and blablabla, and then report it to you, again," answered by Kris.

"Don't worry, we know Yeol. We'll make sure she tell everything to us," said by Suho after giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"And try not to eavesdropping in front of the library window again, Yeol." Kyungsoo said after they walk away to the library.

"You knew?" They only answered with a nod.

 

"Hmm.. 'History of the Earth' huh?" Kyungsoo read the titled of the book that she's reading.

"What do you want this time Yeol's Devils ?" she said without taking her eyes off from the book.

"Isn't that suppose to be Charlie's Angels?" Suho tilt his head, thinking.

"Yup, but the different is, you work for... Never mind.. What do you want?"

"Talk?" Kris said this time. "Again?"

"He's just worried, Jes. We, well except some people, know that you like Kai. Face it," Suho said like a father.

She answered with silent, eyes stop moving from reading.

"And you know that when it comes about girlfriend, he is, sorry to say, kind of a jerk?" Kyungsoo said it this time.

".. I know."

"So you know, you should not be falling for the guy, right?" Kris this time.

".. I.. know that too."

"But?" The three of them say it this time.

"You know my answer. It's just hard! I can't control my feelings alright! He just seemed different back then.

"It was back then, Jes. This is reality. Don't keep on looking back, look forward." Kyungsoo said, heck he can be wise sometimes.

"But, just saying, don't you think he changes?" Suho ask, not reading the situation.

"Now that you mention it, he rarely plays with girls ever since this school year. If he is not keeping secrets from us." Kris said.

"HE changes right? Right?" she sees a bit of hope.

".. Oh alright, maybe he did. But you still need to be careful. I'll talk about this to your brother alright?" Kyungsoo said before ruffling her hair.

"Not the hair, Kyungsoo," she said half-yelling half-whispering.

"Remember, class start in 15 minutes, alright?" Suho remind her.

"Yes Papa," she said with a grind.

"Oh and girl, you should be reading this," Kris said before he throw a thick book.

'How to get him/her in reality' she read that in her mind before yelling, "Get back you who is ugly and look like an angry bird!" earning 'shush' from the other students and a glare from the librarian.

"Sorry." she whisper.

 

"So ?"

"It's useless dude. She has fallen to deep in the hole," Kris said after sitting down behind Chanyeol.

"Oohhh what should I do? I love Kai, but I love my sister way to much to let her be with him!" he said, ruffling his hair, frustrated.

"But hasn't he change since this school year?" Suho said.

"We..well..."

"Just give her a chance."

"Well, this better be a smooth chance. I'm going to help her. And you guys better help me- I mean her."

 

After three periods, they hear the lunch break bell ringing. The Yeol's Angles and Chanyeol head towards the cafeteria and head towards their usual table spot. And find Kai eating his meal. And hasn't see Jessica so far, which is what hey want.

"Hey Kai. Come with me for a minute." Chanyeol said while pulling him towards the backyard near the cafeteria.

"Yah! I am eating. Hey!"

Right after they are gone, Jessica come to the cafeteria.

"Where's my brother? I think I heard his voice just now."

"I think he has something important, I bet he will be back soon," answered Baekhyun who is eating his meal. 

"Oh.. alright. I'm going to get my lunch. Don't touch my book!" Jessica warned them before she went to the food counter after they answered with a nod and a thumbs up.

 

Meanwhile, at the school backyard.

"This better be important, Yeol. I am eating just now."

"What I'm about to say is more important than my own life. So you better listen, or I'll break your neck into two," Chanyeol said with a deadly stare.

Kai just gulp. It's rare to see Chanyeol like this. And with Kris, Suho and D.O here, it makes him a little bit more nervous.

Kai lean in closer to Chanyeol after Yeol give a signal for him to come closer.

"Do you like my sister?" Yeol whisper into Kai's ear.

Kai's eyes went wide. Did he heard wrong? "Wh..What??"

"You heard him, Kai." Suho said to him.

"This is what's more important than your life?"

"Hey! I am talking about my sister right now! Of course it's more important!!"

'What the??' That's what Kai thinking in his head. Well, for Chanyeol, Jessica is more important than his life. Well, but not for Kai. Or is it?

"So?" Kris question wake Kai from his thought.

"Ho..How should I know?" Kai stuttered.

"Ok.. he stuttered just now. There could still be hope," Chanyeol mumble by him self.

"Wh..what?"  "Oh nothing." "Alright. Let's go back inside."

"What about the question?" Kai ask back.

"Well, you are the one who said, 'How should I know?' So figure it out, and then answer me," Chanyeol said while walking back to the canteen.

 

"Oh, look who is back."

"Sisiii !! I miss you !!" Chanyeol said while running to his sister. I know, it's disgusting.

"Back off, Yeol. And don... Forget it," Jessica said after putting her palm at Chanyeol's forehead.

"Ouch, your sister hates you Chanyeol," said by Sehun happily.

"I would be, if my big brother is as clingy as him," Tao said before taking a bite from his sandwich.

"Whatever, maknae."

While they are busy bickering, there is one person who is sinking with his own thought.

'Do I like her? What is she to me? And why am I thinking so hard about this?" Not realizing that almost everyone is staring at him.

"And what are you people looking at?"  "Nothing." 

After that, Jessica stands up, leaving the table. "Where are you going Sisi ?" Chanyeol ask.

"The usual. And don't think about going after me or sending your devils to me. Or I will seriously not talk to you."

"Alright I won't. But I know you won't be able to not talk to me."

".. Oh alright. I won't talk to you for... today." After that she walk away.

'Oh she left.' "Feel anything dude?" Kris ask.

"Wh..what do you mean?"

"She is really lucky." Luhan said.

"I know." Chanyeol answer.

"Lucky for what ?" Lay ask, slow as usual.

"You'll see, hyung," Baekhyun asnwered him.

 

Jessica, on the other side, is holding a pencil. Her hand dancing above the paper, making line that will fill the paper with beautiful picture. Yup, she likes to sketch. She can sketch anything. From scenery, to a portrait. Heck, She can sell it to make money if she want to.

"What are you drawing today?" said by someone from behind.

She instantly close her book, and look behind.

"Stop peeking Kai. What does my brother want now?" She said, trying to keep cool but inside feels like wanting to run from there and hide.

"Can't I be here and be with you? And it's not your brother who send me here." Kai answered. Well it's half true and half lie.

 

Before, at the cafeteria.

"Go to my sister right now Jongin."

"What? Why?" 

"Just stop asking and go already. I want you to give me an answer as soon as possible. So I am helping you."

"Wow, what a really caring brother you are."

"Thank you. Know go."

"Alright.. alright.. geez."

 

"Oh really? And what does Mr.Dancing want to do with me?" 

"Honestly, I don't know either. Just feel like to come here. It's boring to stop by at the dancing studio every time."

Her heart skips a beat. Never in her life, she would imagine him, Kai, saying something like that. Yes, it is just a simple line. But for her, it's a really meaningful line.

"So.. Are you hoping me to help you or what?" Jessica ask, while looking at the people who is playing basket ball at the field.

"Maybe? Hey, this talking is helping already." Kai said, grinning wide.

"Hold it in, Jessica. Hold it." "Really? Glad could help. Now, if you excuse me, I need to get back to class," she said standing up and grab her bag. Not because she doesn't want to be with him, it's just.. well, she doesn't want to be with him since it's making her hard to breath by the minute.

Before Jessica could grab her bag, Kai already beat her to it, and now he is holding it up in the air,high.

"Give it back to me Kai. While I'm still saying it nicely," she said trying to take her bag from him.

"Oh, I would like to see you try first, young lady," Kai said while moving around to prevent you from taking the bag.

Damn this short body of mine and that tall body of his! She thought. "Class is about to start in 10 minutes! Give.It.Back!" she said jumping to her bag, which make Kai step back, and apparently, make her bag open up and throw out some of her book and her pencil case.

"Look what you did!" Jessica grumble. Trying to pick everything fast, before the bells ring.

"Sorry.. sorry.. I'll help." While they are tidying the books. Kai, accidently see a book open near him. He grab it and see what he had not expected to see. It was a picture of him, well, it's a drawing, and you can figure out who is the artist.

"Where i-- Hey! Give me that!" Jessica immediately grab her book from him and put it into her bag.

"You draw my face, Jes?" Kai ask.

"No, I- I was planning to draw the whole EXO, and apparently you saw the page which consist your face. Now excuse me," Jessica said and then rush off to her class.

"Was she lying? Because I am pretty sure that when I turn the page back and forth, I didn't saw someone else's face.. But mine."  Kai though.

 

'Dang it Jessica. Keep it cool, will ya?' she said in her head and open up the Art class door, which is her next class. 

"Hey Jessica! What's whit the long face?" Tiffany, her best girl friend, ask her once Jessica sit on her chair beside Tiffany's.

"Just a really long day, and it's not 12 o'clock yet," she said without taking her face off from her desk.

"Okay, missy. Detail!"

You tell her the whole story. Literally. Starting from the morning where the guys start 'fighting' for you until the accident at the garden near the basket field.

"Whoa.. okay.. okay.. , I need to take this all in. Hold up.. .. WHOA! Girl ! You got lucky!"

"What lucky!? I got humiliated since yesterday, and when he saw my sketch book was the worst."

"Hey, girl. He could like you back you know?" Tiffany said to her, patting Jessica's back.

"Yeah, could. You know, he doesn't like type like me," You said to Tiffany, finally facing her.

"Anything could happen my dear. Now, cheer up! The class is about to start!" Tiffany said after the art teacher open the class door.

"Hey, want to go to the ice-cream shop with me to clear my mind?" Jessica ask her.

"No.."  "What? Why?"  "No doubt I'll go with you!"  "Geez Tif."

Meanwhile. at Kai's class.

Once Kai take a sit at his table. He got questions from the 2 beagle and a curious panda.

"So..? How was the date?" Baekhyun ask with sparkle in his eyes. Maybe hoping a really good news?

"You know they are not going to be girl and boyfriend just with one date, right?" Chen ask Baekhyun.

"I don't know hyung. They could be," Tao said it this time.

"First of all, it was NOT a date. And second, why would you want to know?"

"Because we want to know."

"Details!"

Kai make a motion for them to come closer. Once they are close enough for Kai to whisper, he say, "There.Are.No.Details." loudly.

"Geez fine. No need to make my ear bleed," Tao said patting his ear.

"Soon we will hear the detail guys. Soon," Baekhyun said, firmly.

 

Ever since then, Chanyeol, or the other guys, always makes Kai spend a lot of time with Jessica. It must be good to have friends like them, huh? At first, It was kind of annoying for Kai and Jessica. But now, they become close, not that close, but closer than before. It's either Chanyeol tell him to accompany her back home since he has some activity club, or either at lunch, they (exo) purposely come late, to make Kai and Jessica came first and make them eat together and then they come late just to tease those two poor fellow. Anyhow, both of them are comfy for each other now, and Jessica's heart is getting crazier day by day, thanks to all of those dorks. It has been two months since that 'project' been rolling.

Right now, they are walking back to Jessica's house. Chanyeol said that 'I have basket meeting today. Sorry Sisi. Kai! Take her home will ya?'

And here they are. On the way to the bus station.

"You really don't need to take me home. I can go home by myself," Jessica said to Kai.

"No no it's okay. I can't let a girl go home by her self, can I?"

And then you two become silent. Since it;s kind of awkward, Kai decided to speak.

"Want to grab some ice-cream?"

"But, I need to--"

"It's week end tomorrow. You don't have anything to do right?" You shake your head.

"Great! Chanyeol only told me to bring you home. He doesn't said it has to be now, right? Off we go," Kai said, and grab her hand without asking for her permission.

"He-hey!"

 

"How is it? Delicious?" Kai ask, looking at Jessica who is eating her ice cream.

Jessica nod. "Not bad." you said while you are eating a lot of that ice cream. "Yeah, right, not bad. And there you have an ice cream on your nose."

"What? Where?"  "Wait.." He suddenly take a tissue and wipe that ice cream from your nose.

Without realizing, you two stare at each other, long enough to make both of your face red. "So-sorry," Kai said, retreating from your face.

"N-no.. Thanks." 

And then your pgone buzz.

[Chanyeol] 17.23 : Where are youuuuu? Are you dating with Kai?? I am going to punch him... Get home now~! 

[Jessica] 17.25 : Alright.. alright.. He ask me to eat ice cream. We are near the bus station. I'll be back soon.

"Who was it?" Kai ask.  

"My brother. He wants me to go home. Like right now."

"Alright.. I'll pay this first and then we can go home. Wait a minute."

"Okay."

 

After 10 minutes ride. You two arrived at your house. And, you two became silent. Don't know what to say.

"Umm.. th--thanks for the ice cream," Jessica stuttered.

"Don't mention it, get inside. I bet he is worried sick about you."

"Knowing him? He probably is. Alright, see you next Monday," She said. While she was going to open her gates, a hand pull her back and hug her hard and put his head on her head.

"Thanks for today, sorry if this is awkward, I just feel like this is right," Kai said, blushing, but obviously, Jessica wouldn't notice. She is busy controlling her heart. 

'Oh my... this is awkward? This is not awkward! This is what I want for almost a year!" 

And suddenly she got release and Kai's face came closer to her face until..

"Don't stand outside for to long Sisi! You'll catch a cold! And Kai! You need to go home you know!" Chanyeol yell from inside. You can imagine how happy he is to ruin your moment.

"I'm seriously gonna smack down that Yoda" you thought. You can't look into Kai's face.

"He seriously like to ruin the mood, huh?" Kai mumble. 

"Huh?"

"Oh nothing. Get inside. He's worried already."

"Oh.. ri--right. Thanks again." Jessica said and then she let Kai go.

"Oh, Jessica." Kai called.

"Yes?" You turn around and suddenly got a kiss on your forehead. Your eyes went wide and you... well, let's just say you can't move for now.

"Thank you to you too. Good night," He said before giving you a wink and walk back to his house, which is near.

"Oh... oh my sunny honeybee!!" Jessica jump up and down greening like a teenager, not realzing that Kai and Chanyeol are watching her and they giggle watching you jumping like a little girl.

"Glad you are happy sister. Oh my phone ring."

[K.Jongin] 17.46 Hyung, about your question back two months ago? My answer is 'yes'

Chanyeol grin to himslef widely. And decided to troll for a while.

[Chanyeol] 17.50 :What question?

 

======

And you can figure out how it goes, yes? I just fell like trolling. Haha! Damn you Jongdae, your troll virus has gotten into me...

I got goose bump when I write the last part... Oh the feeling...

So, Hi !!! I am in  a middle of a break from my world war. A.K.A my test weeks. I got 5 days holiday, so I thought, 'Why don't I use these time to write?' So BOOM here I am!! Okay, hope you enjoy... And I still got 2 more weeks of test.. poor me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I heard about that terrible news about that ship on South Korea.. Let's pray for them and their family.. 

XOXO,

 

Misyell.

your writer.