[SUHO] Mayday!

Imagine EXO Version

This is a request by FernandaLJoe . Hope you like it !

-----------

It has been 3 years since you got married to Suho, a.k.a Kim JoonMyun, and you two have been wanting a baby ever since. But, you always failed. You already go to the doctor and drink vitamin and everything.

It was another morning. Like the usual, and here you are in the bathroom, waiting for this little thing to show a plus sign. But, like usual it was another minus sign. “When can we have a child?” you thought with a sigh.

Then you head out, and walk into the kitchen. Making breakfast for the two of you, and then like usual, waking his majesty up.

“Oppa? Come on wake up. Breakfast ready.” You said shaking him.

“Five more minutes.”

“Fine. I’m going to eat your breakfast as well,” you said walking outside the bedroom.

“Wait! I’m up!” he said, rushing out from the bed.

Down stairs, you two eat while talking about little stuff. He never asks about “Are you pregnant yet?” or stuff like that. And you appreciate it. It hurts to tell him that you are not pregnant.

“Umm.. SoonYoung?”

“Ne oppa?”

“You.. Umm.. I’m sorry before but, you shouldn’t stress yourself about pregnancy you know. I’m okay if you can’t get pregnant. I mean we can always adopt. And… Soony?” He got shock seeing tears fall from your eyes.

“I’m—I’m sorry oppa, if only I could get pregnant. I really want to see little Joonmyun running around in the room. But—but...”

“Sshh.. It’s okay. Me too. But I think He said differently to us. Let’s just wait, If you are meant to get pregnant then you will. Don’t get stress. Arrraseo?” he said patting your head.

“O-okay oppa. And I’m sorry.”

“Stop saying sorry yeobo.”

Your telephone starts ringing.  “I’ll go pick it up. Cheer up okay?” You just nod.

“Yeoboseyo?”  “Ah Hyung! How are you?”  “Ne?” “Mwoo?? Tomorrow?” you heard him yell from the kitchen.

“What is it oppa?”

Is that my little sissy?” “Yup, Wanna talk?”  “Heck yes! Give it to her!!”

He gives the phone to you. “Who is it?”

“Your sweet big brother.”  “Joonyoung oppa??” you hurriedly put the phone to your ears and yelled, “Oppaaa!!” “Sissy!!

And so on for almost 1 hour. And being the understanding husband Suho is, he cleans the dishes.

“Okay bye oppa.” Then you put the phone down.

“Done talking?” Suho ask while changing the channels. “Yup.”

“Did he tell you that they will be coming here tomorrow?”

You freeze. “To-tomorrow? They? Who is ‘they’?”

“Well, your family I think.”

“The-then Mom going to ask about.. About..”

“I know. About your pregnancy. Just tell her the truth I’ll be there for you.”

**

“Momma!”

“Ommo, uri aegi!” she said while hugging you, hard.

“Good morning abeonim.” Suho said, bowing 90o. “Good morning son-in-law”

“Let’s go inside.” “And you’re not going to great your brother, Sis?”

“Oh don’t be clingy. Let’s go.”

**

“So, how is it?” you Mom ask while cutting the fruit.

“How is what?” you ask back while arranging the plate.

“Your tummy silly.”  “My tummy? Tummy you mean.. Ah!”

Your mother giggled. “So?”  “I’m sorry Mom,” you said looking down.

“It’s okay honey. I kind of figure it out. Here I brought this for you,” she said handing you a small bottle.

“What is this?”  “Supplement. I was once like you, you know.”  “Really?”

She nods. “Yes, before I was carrying your brother in my belly, it was hard for me to have a kid. And somehow, your grandmother gave this to me. Maybe this will work on you to.”

“But Mom. What—what if I fail again.”

“It’s okay Soonie. We will still love you.”  You just smile. “Thanks Mom.”  “Anytime honey.”

After cutting the fruits, arranging the plate, serves the food for lunch, you call your family. And now here you all are, eating happily.

“Suho, can I chat with you for a minute?” Joonyoung said to Suho. “Sure hyung. Be right back, ok?” he said then kiss your forehead. You just smile and nod.

You stop your Mom from taking the plate and stop your Dad from washing the dishes.  “Uh-uh I’m going to do it. Just go and have a rest. You’ll have to drive a long way back, Dad.”

“You sure?” Your father asked. “Yes Dad. Now go.”

Being curious, you look to where Suho and your brother are talking. And you can see Suho face become red. “What is Joonyoung saying to make him look that red?” And then those two get back in, “I’ll leave you two alone. I’ll be with Mom and Dad ok Sis?”  “Ne oppa”

You sense that Suho is having some kind of changing attitude since they got in. “What’s wrong oppa?”

His face becomes red again. “No—nothing!” “You sure? Your face is red, are you having a fever?” you said touching his forehead. “I-I’m fine, really.”

**

Soon, it’s dark already, time for your brother and the others to go home.

“We’ll miss you baby.” Your Mom said while hugging you.

“Me too, Mom. I’ll visit when I can ok?”  “Yes dear.”

“Come on Mom we need to go before it gets dark,” you brother said.

“Ok. Be careful okay Soonie.”  “Ne Umma.”

“Hey Suho remember what I said earlier ok?” He wink and you can see Suho’s face become red again.

“Ya-yah Hyung!”  “See you!” Then they left.

“What exactly did you two talk about?” you said while walking inside the house.

“I already said its no—nothing.”

**

IT has been 4 months since that visit. You took that supplement that your Mom gave you, once a day. But no result. You start to give up and just let it be.

Now, you’re eating breakfast with your husband, just like usual. Then you start feeling dizzy and run towards the bathroom.

“Yeo—yeobo! You okay?” He said running towards you in the bathroom. “Ye-yeah.. just a little bit dizzy.”

“What’s wrong?” “I don’t know.. I just want to throw up but nothing came out.”

Then it hit you, “I don’t know.. I just want to throw up but nothing came out.”  “Could it be..”

You search for that little stuff from your medicine box. “Oppa wait in the living room. I need to check something.” You said than rushed towards the bathroom.

“Please please please please” after about 2 minutes. You wait for the signal to come. And then.. “OPPA!!!!”

Suho run towards the bathroom in a flash and open the bathroom door. “What?? What happen??”

“I’m late..”  “Late?” “Yes. My period is late. And the other symptoms. And I’m gaining weight. Oppa, I’m I’m..” Then you drop the little thing and Suho take it and then drop it as well after he sees the plus sign in it.

He suddenly lifted you up and spins you around. “You’re pregnant!!  Oh!! I’m going to be a daddy!!”  “Oppa I’m dizzy.”  “Oops sorry.”

“I better tell my family.” You search for your phone but Suho stop you. “No. Not through phone. We should visit them.”

You nod. “Sounds good.”

**

You knock on their door. “Umma? Appa? We’re here.” You’re going to knock again but the door suddenly open.

“They’re still busy preparing stuff, come in sis.” Joonyoung said. “Hey hyung.” “Hey there bro, so did you do it?”  “You’ll know later.”

“Umma! Appa! Where are you?”  “Kitchen!!” Then you walk to the kitchen.

“Should I come with you?” Suho ask. “Ani, I’m okay. And I’m not that big yet oppa.” “That’s not what I mean, silly.”

“Umma? Appa? Anyeong!”  “Wait a bit okay? The foods are almost ready.”

“Can.. Can you two stop for a moment? I want to tell you something.”

“Just say it sweetie.” Your father said. “Not here Appa. Joonyoung have to hear this to.”

“Okay. Let’s go to the living room.”

Then the three of you walk into the living room and you stand besides Suho.

“Umma Appa Oppa, before I say it please and I mean really please! Don’t freak out.”

“Just spill it out sis.”

“She’s pregnant.” Suho said. And the three of them just stay silent. Processing maybe?

“Wa-wait.. She-She is.. So yo—you.. You did that??” Joonyoung ask (more like yell).

“Well, you are the one suggesting it Hyung.”

“Oh mother of universe… My sister.. Give me my sister!” He said, pulling you from Suho.

“What? Hey!” you yell to your brother.

“Ommo!! We’re going to be grandparent chagi!!” Your mom yells to your father like a teenager.

“Ne chagi!! There will be little Soonyoung and Junmyun running around here!”

“Ha—have you two go to the hospital?” You Mom ask.

“Ne Umma. I have two little angel in here.” You said while rubbing your stomach.

“Twins?? Seriously Joonmyun what did you do to my sister!!”

“What do you mean ‘what did I do’!!”

“Aish oppa you are too noisy.  What if the babies become deaf by your voice?”

“But Sis!! You’re pregnant.”   “Yes and that is a good news.”

“Not for me!!”  “WHAT??”  “I said it’s not good.” 

“I’ve been waiting to get pregnant. Stop freaking out like an old lady Oppa!”

“Old lady?? Suho this is all your fault! My used-to-be-innocent-little-sister has change into a lady who can tell his brother that her brother is an old lady.”

“Hyung calm down.” 

“Let him be Joonmyun, He’s always like that when something happen to Soonyoung.” Your mother told him.

“He was once like this when Soonyoung got hurt when she fell from her bike. But not this freak out if I think.” Your father added.

“You think yeobo?” You mother ask. “No, definitely not this kind of freak out.”

Then Suho pull you from Joonyoung. “You need to stop yelling with him before you got tired Soonie.”

“Hey don’t take my sister from me!”

“You’re right oppa. I think I need some rest.”

And then after about 1 hour, Joonyoung calmdown and the house become calm again.

“But seriously, if anything bad happen to my sister when she’s pregnant or when having a labor or when taking care of your babies. I’m going to kill you and then burn you.”

“Sorry you can’t do that hyung. Because I’m not going to let anything bad happen to her.”

======