[KRIS] One night to remember

Imagine EXO Version

The sun light has just entered your room through your window. Sensing the light, you rub your eyes and did some stretch, and get up from your bed and walk into the kitchen. While you cook, you smile the whole time. Noticing that today is a special day.

Yes, today is your 5th anniversary with your boyfriend, Kris, who is currently working and hasn’t come home for 3 days and he supposed to be back today.

Finish cooking, you placed on your plate and head towards the living room. You put your mug, fill with milk, and took the remote control to watch some movies while eating your breakfast. Finish, you took some hot bath and wear your light blue dress with your scarf and head out to the market.

Since Kris will be coming back home, you were thinking about making his favorite fish soup, since he always say that your soup is the best. Finish, you head back home and start taking out your groceries, when suddenly your doorbell rings. 

“Nugu-seyo ?” you asked while pressing the speaker.

“Me me me me!”  “And me!”  “And us !!”  You could imagine them, jumping up and down like a 5yo kid.

“Calm down. Come in its unlocked.” Then you can hear the ruckus they made.

“How are you sis?” Xiumin, your older brother, came to you.

“Good, a little bit lonely, but good. You?” you said while cutting the sausage into small pieces.

“Awww, my little sister is lonely.. Come here I’ll give you a hug!!” Chen, your 2nd oldest brother, said while running to you with open arms. “Oppa I’m holding a knife. Stop!”  He stop just before he could touch you.

“Can we help, Eun?” D.O asked.

“Emm.. Actually, could you clean the house? I’m kinda busy with cooking. I’ll leave it to you D.O”

“Okey, HEY GUYS YOU HEARD HER!! GATHER AROUND!!” D.O yelled.

“Why don’t you leave it to us??” Your two brothers said in the same time.

“Because as far as I can remember, when it comes to house care, you two will end up playing and I’m the one who is cleaning ?” you said with its-obvious tone.

“Enough talking you two creatures and start cleaning,” Suho said while dragging them by their collars into the living room.  “Thanks Suho!”  “Any time, sister-in-law.”

Somehow after 2 hours, your house now is clean, the foods are ready, just perfect, no dust. Well, except for some guys who are playing Xbox in the living room with loud voice like a teenager. You went into your room, checking your phone and found No new message“He forgot?” you sighed. And suddenly, your phone vibrates. You opened it with a smile on your face.

“Hi honey. Sorry, I don’t think I can come home early today, I think I’ll arrive late. Love you, XOXO.”

Your smile drop. “Great, so much for cooking and asking them to clean the house.”

After you change your clothes, you head down stairs, and found them all standing waiting for you.

“What’s wrong ?”  “Noona!! Let’s go shopping!!” Sehun requested. “Shopping ?”

“Yes, Eunhee. It’s been a long time since all of us go shopping together,” Chanyeol said.

You think for a moment. “Well, it’s not like a have anything to do until he get home,”  “Alright. Let’s go!”

**

The mall was pack, well, it’s normal since there is a big Autumn-SALE written in front of the mall. After buying some new dress, scarf, jacket, and a new friend for Ace (a.k.a Kris favorite plushie), you guys head towards a restaurant near the mall. It’s your favorite restaurant to hang with the boys, or EXO, so they called them self.

“Ah! I think I left something in the car! I’ll be right back, Baekhyun hyung come with me, you have the car keys,”  Lay said while dragging Baekhyun towards the car.  “That is so Lay.”

Arrive inside, you took a seat and take a look at the menu. “I need to go to the restroom, wait a minute okay noona ?” Kai said. “Me too! Wait okay noona ?” Tao said and rushed off to Kai. You just nod. “Don’t take to long!”

After a few minutes you remember that Lay and Baek hasn’t come back.  “Where are they ? What took them so long?”  “I’ll take a look, wait here.”  “I’ll help!”  Chen and Xiumin said.  “Oh okay. Hurry!”

But then, after 5 minutes they are not back yet. “Aish seriously, is it possible to get lost from our parking spot to here?”

Suddenly a waitress come to you and hand you a piece of paper.  Our first meeting. Remember ? That’s what written on the paper.  “What? First meeting?” You asked. They smiled a little.  “Yes sis. The first time you met that person,”  “What? Who? Could it be.. Kris?”  They just make a don’t-know sign. “If you’re sure than let’s walk there.”

**

After 5 minutes walk, you arrived at the kindergarten where you first met Kris.

Flashback

You bump into someone while you’re walking towards the playing room. “Oh so sorry, sir.”  “No, I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going.”  “Picking up someone?”  He nods.  “Yes, I’m looking for my nephew. Taekyung Wu.”   “Ah Taekyung! Please wait, he usually plays with his friend in the sandbox until 2 o’clock.” You explain.  “I’m sorry, but you are ?” Kris ask. “Ah how stupid am I. I’m Eunhee, Kim Eunhee. One of the teacher here. Nice to meet you…”  “Kris, Kris Wu,” He said shaking your hand.

End Flashback

Suddenly a kid walks to you and hand you a piece of paper. “Noona it’s for you!” beamed that child. “Oh? Gomawo.” You smile and then that kid went back inside. Where did we have our first date?  “First date? Ahh!”

Then you walk towards an ice-cream shop not far from there. And there you see, Luhan and Baekhyun eating ice cream. “Ah Noona nawaseo!”  “Anyeong deer and lamp dancer.”  “Here’s the paper. Good luck!”  “Thank you.”

The first time we have a fight, jezz that fight was so dumb. You laugh a little. “That would mean…”

After 10 minutes walking, since it’s kinda far, you arrived at the dance studio. That place, the one that took almost all of Kris time back then. He likes to learn dancing, singing, and rapping back then. Well scratch that even now he still likes it. Suddenly, the teacher who use to teach Kris came out and hand you the next paper. “Good luck!”  “Thank you seongsaengnim.”

Where I ask you out! Don’t you even say that you forgot!  “How can I forget? Stupid.”

“Eunhee, we’ll take you there,” suddenly a voice call you. It was Chanyeol.  “You have a car ?”  “Nah. I borrowed Baek’s. Come on! You brothers are here.”

“Hurry dongsaeng!” Xiumin said as he push you into the car.  “Geez slow down.”

Chanyeol drive the car slowly but fast into the next destination. Everyone knows where that next place is. Since that place is the place where everything started.

When you arrived, your eyes suddenly got closed by a hidden fold. “Sorry sis, we have to do this.” Chen said.  “But why ?”  “You’ll see.”

Carefully they lead you towards the park and then stop at a gazebo near the pond. How do you know? You know that park in the palm of your hand. “Wait here okay sis,” Xiumin said.  “Wait, where are you going??” But no one answered.

Suddenly, a guitar and a piano playing behind you. With the song Beautiful in White, someone suddenly release you blindfold. You can see that the park has been decorated with blue ribbon, your favorite color. And also small candles around you. You can also see, your brothers and the others wearing white and black tuxedo standing in line, singing Beautiful in White. And then you realized that Kris was standing behind you all this time.

“Kr-Kris?” you stuttered. Shock by the fact that he’s there. “But you said you’re not gonna be home until late.”

“Yet here I am,” He said whit his husky voice, which you miss so much.  You can help but hug him immediately. Expressing how much you miss him.

“Woah slow down girl, I know you miss me but I don’t know it would be this much,” He said grinning like a stupid person.

“I don’t miss you. I hate you,” You said, well obviously it’s a lie and Kris know that.

“I know but I have a really important thing to say,” he said, releasing your hands from his neck.  “Close your eyes for a while. No peaking!”  You were unsure but you did it anyway. “Ok, open them.”

You open them and got shocked by what you see. Kris was kneeling with one knee, and you know what will happen, we all know.

“You know what I’m going to say,” he took a deep breath and continued.  “Kim Eunhee, you have been with me as far as I remember. You have been with this 4D guy whether it’s good or bad or crazy. I know I’m not perfect, but… Will.. Will you marry me?”

Without answering, you hug him tight, real tight and just smile. “What do you think my answer will be?” you asked.

“With this kind of reaction?  Umm.. Yes?”  “Pabo. Of course it’s a yes!”

After releasing your hand from his body, he put a small silver ring with a small heart shape diamond into your finger and held it tight. Then you can hear many sounds from behind. Like “A-Whooo!”  “I’m gonna be an uncle!!”  “Our sister has grown already.”  “You’re dead if she cried because of you!!”

 “So when are we going to plan the wedding and tell your parents?” Kris asked with wiggling eyebrow. This is one night that you will never forget.

-------

The first one shot, plot by me.

How was it ? Good ? Bad ? 

If you want one just request like the form. (To see the form look at the foreword page)

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's all,

Thank you!

Your writer,

Misyell.