Chapter 7

Can U... Be Mine?
CHAPTER 7: 
DREAM...
 
The next day after Jin went to Woohyun’s apartment, he and Jiyeon discussed their decision of postponing their wedding because of Seojin’s condition as both of their parents were coming to Jiyeon and Seojin’s house.

“Well, if her condition like this, we have no choice then,” Jiyeon’s father said.

“We’re sorry for the trouble,” Jin’s father apologized and sighed.

“You’re… going to postpone the wedding?” Seojin asked form their back which made everyone surprised.

“Seojin, when did you get here?” her mother asked.

“You can’t postpone the wedding,” Seojin said, ignoring her mother’s question.

“We can’t-” before her father could continue, she cut him.

“No. The wedding must continue. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be okay,” she said and smiled.

“Seojin… Are you sure you’re okay?” Jin asked.

“Yes, I’m fine now. Just go on, okay? And, I’m sorry for making everyone worried. From now on, I’m going to forget about everything that makes me cried all day,” she told them as Jiyeon got up from her seat and hugged her followed by their mothers.

“Glad to hear that,” Jiyeon’s mother said as she broke the hugged.

                                               **                                            **                                            **

Meanwhile, at Woohyun’s apartment, Sunggyu and decided to ‘break’ into Woohyun’s apartment again while the others were going for work.

“Three days passed… Where is that tree?!” Sunggyu shrieked when they found out that Woohyun was not in his apartment.

“Calm down, Gyu. Let’s just hope that he’ll be back today,” Dongwoo said, trying to calm him.

Just then, they heard the door opening and turned towards the door to see whose coming. A broad smile carved on their lips when they saw Woohyun. They went to him and gave him a hug. Before Woohyun could speak, he gained a smacked on the back of his head by Sunggyu followed by Dongwoo.

“That’s hurt! What’s wrong with you guys?!” he shrieked and went towards the couch while rubbing his back head.

“That’s for leaving us,” Dongwoo said and sat beside him.

“Fine, I’m sorry. I went to visit my parents and I left my phone here,” he told them.

“What? How could you leave your phone?” Dongwoo asked and looked at him.

“I thought that I already kept it inside my pocket,” Woohyun told him and looked at Sunggyu.

“What’s wrong with him?” he asked when he saw Sunggyu just stayed in silence after hitting him.

“Uh… Just asked him yourself,” Dongwoo replied.

“Sunggyu, are you mad at me?” he asked.

“Should I smack your head again? Don’t you get it? Do you think I hit you just then because you left us? No. It’s not because of that. I can forgive you for that but not when it comes to Seojin,” Sunggyu said and he could see Woohyun’s eyes widen as soon as he mentioned Seojin’s name.

“What do you mean? What happen to her?” he asked. Sunggyu just sighed and both him and Dongwoo told Woohyun what had happen to Seojin.

“So, how’s her condition now?” he asked.

“Jin just called me this morning. He said that she finally unlocked herself from her room and went to work as usual. Her condition is fine too,” Sunggyu told him.

“Oh. Talking about Seojin, I’ve prepared something for her,” Woohyun said as he showed them a music sheet.

“You’re going to sing?” Dongwoo asked.

“Nope, it’s us. We’re going to sing for her,” he said and both of them agreed with his idea.

                                               **                                            **                                            **

The next day, Woohyun went to Seojin’s workplace that is not far from his apartment to invite her for lunch.

“I heard that you went missing for last two days,” Seojin said and took a bite of a French fries that they had ordered.

“And, I heard that you locked yourself for last two days without eating,” Woohyun shot back.

“Well… Uh… I can explain~” she said and looked at him.

“No, you don’t have to. I’ve told you before, right? Don’t ever cry for someone who didn’t even love you,” he told her.

“I know but, the tears just can’t stop,” she said and pouted.

“Stop making that cute face. It’s making me more loving you,” Woohyun muttered and drank his cola.

“What? Did you say anything?” Seojin asked.

“Nothing. I didn’t say anything,” he denied and tried to look somewhere else.

“But you’re blushing,” she said.

“No, I’m not,” he denied again and took a bite on his French fries. There was a silence between them after that.

“Actually, there’s a reason why I’m being like that,” Seojin started the conversation again and Woohyun looked at her.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I don’t know how to say this. It’s… Kind of… Weird… After I went to your apartment that day, I always dreamt of Suga. He was staring at me all the time and his gaze… It’s sad…” she told him.

“You dreamt of him? Is that why you always cried?” he asked and she just nodded.

“And yesterday night, it was different from before. He’s not just staring at me. He said something like, ‘just go on with your life and don’t care about me’; and he disappeared. I cried a lot after I woke up the next morning and called Jimin. He said that he’s still in New Zealand but, the way he said it was different. I don’t know why I felt like that. I just hope that nothing happened to him,” she continued.

“So, do you still love him?” Woohyun asked her again.

“I… Don’t know…” Seojin said and looked away.

“Why don’t you just follow what he said in your dream? Maybe there’s a meaning behind it, okay?” he told her and she just nodded.

“Uhm… How was Jin’s wedding preparation?” he asked, trying to change the topic.

“Doing well as planned. You’re going too, right?” she asked.

“Of course, I will! He’s my best friend too. I’m going with my cousins since he also invited them,” he told her.

“That’ll be great! Oh! I better go now! My rest time is finished. See you again, Namu,” she said and went for work again. Woohyun just waved at her and also left for his work. 

                                             **                                            **                                            **

To Be Continue…

 
 
 
author's notes
Chapter seven!~kekeke...A few more chapters to come~! Sorry for the late update>< My hometown had no electricity current yesterday because of strong wind and cause the electricity pole to fall down...><