Chapter 4

Can U... Be Mine?
CHAPTER 4: 
His...Crush
 
 In the previous chapter…

“Seojin, can I ask you something?” Sunggyu asked.

“Sure. What is it?”

“About Woohyun. Do you like him?” he asked.


“What… What do you mean?” Seojin asked and looks bewildered.

“Nothing,” Sunggyu said as he took the TV remote and switched on the TV before continuing his words.

“You want to know something about him? Something that you don’t know about,” Sunggyu said.

“What is it?” she asked and looked at him.

“You really want to know, eh?” he said and ruffled her hair.

“You’re the one who makes me curious,” Seojin said and pouted.

“Okay, okay. I’ll tell you about it but don’t tell him that I revealed his biggest secret.”

“Okay~”

“I don’t know if I should tell you this but, well, maybe I should,” Sunggyu said and looked to the kitchen. He saw Woohyun was busy cleaning his kitchen with the others.

“Just tell me~” Seojin said to him.

“Why don’t we go out? I’ll tell you later,” he said with a wink.

“Okay,” she replied.

“Hey kids, we’re going out for a while. So, make sure you finished everything or else we won’t let you have an ice-cream later,” Sunggyu told them.

“Ice-cream? Cool!” Sungyeol said.

“Seojin,” Woohyun called.

“Em?”

“Nothing,” he said and continued his work again.

“Come on, let’s go,” Sunggyu told Seojin.

“Okay,” and so, they left them doing their cleaning and went to ice-cream shop that is not far from the apartment.

On their way to the shop, Seojin asked Sunggyu about what he wanted to tell her about Woohyun.

“Maybe he never told you about this and I think maybe you should know about it,” he said.

“What do you mean? This is the second time you said that~” she said and made Sunggyu scoffed.

“Okay, I’ll tell you. Do you know that he has a crush on someone?” Sunggyu said and looked at her.

“He has a crush?” Seojin asked and Sunggyu just smiled at her.

“Yeah…” he said as they entered the ice-cream shop. The distance from the apartment to the shop only took about five minutes since it is located just beside it.

“Who? You know her?” she asked him again.

“Well, yes. She’s just look like what he told me. She’s kind, cute, pretty and caring,” he told her while picking some ice-cream for the others.

“That’s… That’s good for him. Uh... I don’t think I can go with you to Woohyun’s place again after this. I have to go back now since I promised my friend to help her cooking for dinner tonight,” Seojin said, trying to change the topic. Deep inside her heart, she felt something different about her feeling when she heard what Sunggyu had told her.

“Oh. But, what about your ice-cream? I’ve picked for you,” Sunggyu said and showed her an ice-cream that he chose for her.

“Chocolate flavor? How do you know I like chocolate flavor?” she asked him.

“Of course, I know. Woohyun told me before,” he answered as he gave her the ice-cream.

"Come on, let's pay for it," he continued and they went to the counter.

“Thanks. I’ll eat it on my way home. Eating an ice-cream during this season makes my heart even more colder,” she joked, making Sunggyu chuckled while exiting the shop.

“So, can I make it warm, then?” he joked back and they both laugh.

When they arrive in front of the apartment, Seojin bid her goodbye to Sunggyu. He watched her leaving until she disappeared from his sight. You’ve made a good choice, Woohyun. I hope she’ll open her heart to you; he thought and went to Woohyun’s place.

“I’m back~”

“Ice-cream! Give me mine!” Sungyeol shouted as soon as Sunggyu entered the living room. As the others were busy grabbing their ice-cream, Sunggyu realized that someone did not join them. Nam Woohyun; he said to himself. He looked at him who was looking at the door then, he realized that Woohyun was waiting for Seojin to come in.

Realizing this, he said to him, “she already went home. She said that she wanted to help her friend with cooking.” The guy just looked at him blankly which made him chuckled a bit and went towards him while giving him his favorite ice-cream flavor.

“Why didn’t she tell me that she’s going home?” Woohyun asked the elder.

“She ask me to tell you about it. Why? Still want to be with her?” Sunggyu teased.

“Ayy… It’s not like that. By the way, did you said something to her?” he asked again while looking at Sunggyu.

“Uh… That… Nothing. Just telling her that you have a crush,” Sunggyu said innocently which made Woohyun choked his ice-cream.

“What?! Seriously, Kim Sunggyu?!” he shrieked.

“Well, I have to. If waiting for you to say it, it will be like hundred years later but, don’t worry. I didn’t tell her that your crush is her,” he told him. Hearing what he said, Woohyun just stayed in silence.

“Ayy… Why don’t you just tell her? Like what you said, waiting for him to confess to her was like a hundred years,” the youngest, Sungjong spoke up while the others nodded, agreeing with what he just said.

“It depends on him. Alright, I’m leaving now. You guys coming with me?” Sunggyu asked and looked at Woohyun. Please make a decision before you regret it.

“We’re coming!” Sungyeol said as he went towards Sunggyu followed by the others.

“Please think about it, Namu! We’re always support you!” Dongwoo and Hoya cheered him. And so, the room filled with silence after they left.

                                               **                                            **                                            **

While walking back home, Seojin couldn’t stop thinking about what Sunggyu had said.

“Do you know that he has a crush on someone?”

“She just looks like what he told me. She’s kind, cute, pretty and caring.”

Why… Why didn’t he tell me about it? From what Sunggyu had said, she seems better than me; she thought and pouted.

“Aishh… Kim Seojin, what are you thinking about? You just broke up with Suga…” her tears started to fill her eyes as she mentioned Suga’s name.

“No. I can’t cry. Seojin, remember what Woohyun told you. Don’t ever cry for someone who didn’t even love you,” she told herself as she wiped off her tears.

“Let’s just be friends,” Suga’s words came back to her mind which made her tears uncontrollably flowing from her eyes.

“Why… Why must this happen to me?!” she said as she continued to cried at the sidewalk.

 

To Be Continue…

 
 
 
author's notes
Sorry for the late update~>< I hope you'll like ths chapter~ ^^