Chapter 1

Can U... Be Mine?
CHAPTER 1: 
I PROMISE
 
 “Jiyeon! Can I go out? Suga wants to meet me at the café now,” SeoJin asked her future sister-in-law, Jiyeon who is also her friend.

“Of course, you can. But, you must be back before dinner. Okay?” Jiyeon said.

“Okay~ Uh… You’re not going out with Jin today?” Seojin asked.

“Nope. But, he said that he will be coming here today,” Jiyeon answered.

“Really? That’s great! By the way, I got to go now. Bye, Jiyeon~” Seojin said as she left the house. Jiyeon just smiled at her.

                                   **                                **                                **

When she arrived at the café, Suga was already there. He even ordered her favorite coffee, caramel macchiato. As she entered the café, he waved at her.

“Sorry, if I’m late,” Seojin apologized.

“It’s okay. I’ve ordered your favorite coffee, you know?” he said to her.

“Really? Thank you. Uh… Woohyun is not coming?” she asked.

“No. He said that he’s going to play with the Infinite boys,” he told her.

“Oh… No wonder he didn’t answer my call,” Seojin muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing. Uhm… Christmas is just around the corner now. Do you have any plan?” she asked.

“Plan? Yes. I’ll be going to New Zealand with someone tomorrow,” he said.

“Someone? Who?” she asked.

“You’ll know it soon. I’ve asked the person to come here,” he told and smirked.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

After a few minutes waiting, a girl came and greeted them.

“Hi. Sorry that I’m late,” she said.

“H- Hi. Wh- Who is she?” Seojin stammered as she looked at Suga.

“She’s the person that I’ve told you earlier. Seojin, I’m sorry that we are over now. She’s my girlfriend, Naeun,” he said to her.

Seojin just stared at him in disbelief. She could felt that her heart was broken into pieces.

“It- It can’t be. Suga, why?” she asked.

“I’m sorry. Let’s just be friends,” he said.

“What? Is that all you can say? I- I hate you and thanks for everything!” Seojin said and left them as tears streaming down on her cheeks.

She ran to the park where she used to go with her best friend, Woohyun and sat at one of the bench near the lake.

‘Why… How could he do this to me? Why?’ she thought and cried even more. 

After about a few minutes crying, suddenly, she felt someone patted her back.

“Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying here?” the person asked.

She raised her head and wiped off her tears to see the person.

“Seo- Seojin? Why- What-” the person stuttered.

“Woohyun!” she said and hugged the person as she continued to cry.

“Hey~ What happen? Seojin, please look at me,” Woohyun said as he released the hug and wiped off her tears.

“Okay. Now, tell me,” he said again.

“Su- Suga. He- He broke up with me,” Seojin told him and sobs.

“What?! How could he did this to you?! He promised me that he won’t hurt your feelings,” he said and clenched his fist.

“Just then, he asked me to meet him the usual café and- And he said that he will be going to spend his Christmas in New Zealand with his girlfriend,” she told him and tears started to gush out from her eyes again. He just stared at her.

“Please… Don’t cry. Don’t ever cry for someone who didn’t even love you,” he said and hugged her.

‘Seojin, I promise, I… I will cure your broken heart,’ he promised to himself.

 

TO BE CONTINUE…

 
 
 
author's notes
First chapter~ ^6^ Sorry for taking to long for me to post the first chapter... Actually, my laptop have been formatted and I lost everything in it. >< That's why I have to write it again~>< By the way, enjoy~ ^3^