Chapter 3

Can U... Be Mine?
CHAPTER 3: 
MEETING THE COUSINS
 
In the previous chapter, Woohyun and Seojin were baking a cake together at Woohyun’s apartment. After they finished decorating their cake, Woohyun playfully ‘applied’ the remaining of the icing on her face and making her to chase him for a payback. While they were chasing each other, the door suddenly spread open and some guys entered Woohyun’s apartment.


The guys gave them a ‘what are you guys doing?’ look.

“Hey! I’ve told you guys, not to enter my apartment so suddenly!” Woohyun shrieked.

“You know them?” Seojin asked.

“Of course, he knows us. We’re his cousins,” the guy wearing an owl t-shirt said then, he groaned when the one who wears the blue t-shirt nudged him.

“Cousins?” she said and looked at Woohyun.

“Yes. They are,” he said and went towards them.

“Hi, it’s nice to see you. I’m Kim Sunggyu and this Lee Sungyeol,” the one who wears the blue t-shirt introduced.

“Hi!” Sungyeol greeted and bowed.

“Hi, I’m Lee SungJong, Sungyeol’s younger brother,” the youngest introduced himself.

“I’m Lee HoWon. Just call me HoYa and I’m their eldest brother,” Hoya told her.

“Hi, I’m Kim MyungSoo and I’m Kim Sunggyu’s younger brother,” Myungsoo introduced himself and put his arm around Sunggyu’s neck.

“And I’m Jang Dongwoo. The only child just like Nam Woohyun,” Dongwoo said and pointed at Woohyun.

“Ohh… I’m Kim SeoJin. It’s nice to meet you,” she introduced herself and bowed to them.

“So, you’re the girl that hyung always told us about,” Sungjong said.

“Yeah. You look more beautiful than in the photo,” Dongwoo said.

“Alright, guys. Why don’t you go and sit at the sofa now,” Woohyun interfered when he saw Seojin started to blush.

“That’s odd… You never asked us to sit when we came here,” Myungsoo said sarcastically.

“Ayy… Isn’t Seojin is here now?” Sungyeol teased.

“Oh! That’s right!” Myungsoo agreed and gained a smacked at the back of his head as well as Sungyeol from Sunggyu.

“Hey!” both of them shrieked while Woohyun just let out a sigh and face-palmed.

“Watch your mouth,” Sunggyu said to them.

“You guys are funny,” Seojin blurted out and giggled.

“Yup! Especially when it comes to teasing each other,” Hoya told her and sits on the sofa.

“Really?” she said.

“Yes. That’s why I don’t want to introduce them to you,” Woohyun muttered loudly.

“Hey!” Sunggyu shouted and threw a pillow towards him.

“Sorry! By the way, Seojin, let’s keep the cake in a safe place or those kids will rob it,” Woohyun told Seojin as he walked to the kitchen.

“Okay,” she answered and followed him to the kitchen.

“The cake is ready?!  Namu, Namu, can we taste it?!” Sungyeol asked and went to the kitchen.

“This kid…” Sunggyu muttered to himself while the others were following Sungyeol to the kitchen. He can hear Woohyun giving them a warning for touching his cake and Seojin who was trying to calm him. He snatched a magazine near him and pretended not to hear them. The arguments happened continuingly at the kitchen until he loses his patience hearing them and heard Seojin calling him.

“Sunggyu! Please help me!” Seojin called from the kitchen and he immediately went to see them.

Much to his surprise, the kitchen had become a mess and the ‘kids’ were covered with flour and eggs. At the corner of the kitchen, he saw Seojin hiding from their ‘flour attack’ and shook his head. Still acting like kids even though in front of a girl. What  a- He snapped out from his thoughts when he felt that ‘something’ hard hit his head and slimy liquid flowing from his head. He slowly put his hand on his head and touched that ‘something’, then, grabbed hardly until it crushed.

“Sunggyu, are you okay?” Seojin asked and walks towards him while the others just watched their brother enduring his anger in front of her.

“Yeah. I’m… Very, very fine. Thank you, Seojin and can you go the living room first? Just wait for me there,” he said with a smile.

“Uhh… O- Okay,” Seojin said and obeyed him.

After she left, Sunggyu glared at them with an evil stare before he gave them a ‘free-speech’ while Seojin just sitting quietly at the living room, hearing him scolding the boys. After five minutes scolding them, he asked them to do a clean-up in the kitchen.

“But, Gyu… This is my kitchen and how come I should-” he didn’t continue his sayings when he realized that Sunggyu was glaring at him and let out a sigh.

“Okay…” he said and started to clean-up with the others while Sunggyu left them.

“How are they?” Seojin asked when he arrived at the living room.

“Cleaning. Sorry about them and Woohyun… You know him, right?” he said and looked at her. She just nodded.

“Seojin, can I ask you something?” Sunggyu asked.

“Sure. What is it?”

“About Woohyun. Do you like him?” he asked.

 

To Be Continue…

 
 
 
author's notes
What will she answered? Wait for the next chapter~^6^ Sorry if this chapter is boring>< ^^ Please subscribe and comment~