Two.

An Idols Complicated Loves Story

It's 8PM right now. i got a sudden call from Xion saying that the boss, Lee Sooman is going to have a sudden meeting with all SM leaders. Xion said she got something to do so she ask me to go instead of her.

 

"Hello my kids, how are you guys? you guys are doing greater nowdays. Im sorry for this sudden meeting and stealing your times, so i wont take this meeting long. im just going to inform you that tomorrow, the 3 largest company (SM-YG-JYP) will having a year-end celebration. The place will be at ZheniX Hotel tomorrow night. So i hope you guys can inform this to your members. The theme will be formal. thankyou once again. thats all. dismiss"

 

right after that , lee soo man make his way to the exit.
followed by the other leaders.


while you there, keep on sitting on your chair.. you still couldnt get what did Lee Sooman say just now.

 

 

what?

 

 

"arent you going home? you look like a statue there" suddenly exo's suho snap you back from the reality
"oh! oppa..im going now" you hastily pack up your thing and stuffed it into your hand bags.

suho there just chuckled watching the cluless you
and you end up walking with him

 

"oh.. oppa... it's that mean there will also be YG and JYP artists tomorrow?" you ask Suho. Still confused with earlier meeting
"i think so . we are lucky to work with SM right?" suho cooly speak
"yeah. lucky we are"
"btw.. where's xion? isnt she's the one who should come?" Suho ask again
"she got something to do . you know her . always busy "
"hmpph. yeah , G-Unitt  always the best. four of you are really awesome you know.. you are working really hard at your young ages" Suho proudly speak
"hahaha. exo too . oppa makes alot of efforts too.." you chuckled a bit
"talking about exo... how's your relationship with Kai?" and there he started it again..

"fine" the only word you can say.
"fine?! i mean how far (?) did you guys go? like .. ehem.. hahaha" Suho is trying to tease you.
"omg ! oppa !! we are just 19 ! how come you think like that!!" you suddenly blushed by his sudden tease.
"hahahhaha. im just kidding!!" suho is nearly losing breath from laughing

 

dont ever talk about kai please..

"uh..oh.. oppa... did Kai have tell you anything?.. like ... about me..?" you stuttered a bit there.
yes you dont loves kai, but you couldnt deny that you care for him. it's like you feel guilty everytime thinking about him. you care about Kai's heart . you dont want kai hurt. he loves you like how much you loves Jiyong. 
you never did contacted kai. everytime he did, you
rejecting his calls
ignoring his messages
and everytime seeing him , you will avoid him.
its because you dont want to give hopes to him. because you know someday he will hurt by you.

"kai? mehh~ he just keep on saying that he calls you every night. being a lovey-dovey with you until midnight on calls.. i think now he's crazy because of you.. you know what.. he's really into you" Suho state.

"what? i-i-i mean did he tell you that?!" you shocked with his answer
"yeah . thats what he told me. why? did you tell him to not telling anyone? aigoo~ that kid is sick" suho asks

 

That kid!! Kai !! are you crazy!? why ? why kai? why are you lying to them? it is because you dont want me to look bad in their eyes? omg kai...
im sorry..
im sorry soo much..
i cannot take your heart, that's why im sorry ..
you dont have to do this thing!

 

"sungyeon? sungyeon ah?" Suho shake your shoulder. he just wake you up from your deep thoughts.
"uh.. oppa , my car is here. im going first. see you tomorrow night..bye"
"okay . be careful"

 

you bid your goodbye to him and leave that place.

 

 

 

 

"im home" you entering your dorm
"eonnie !! just back ? so , what's the meeting about? xion tell me you are attending an urgent meeting from the boss" Yuri, the maknae welcomed you.
"the 3 largest company will having a celebration in Zhenix Hotel tomorrow night" you state while making your way straight to the kitchen.
"whoahh ! daebak !! that will be huge!!" you hear yuri chimed from the living room
"yeah , huge" and painful too . then Jiyong suddenly appear in your mind .

suddenly the leader come out from her room.

 

"eonnie!! , you know what? we will going to a party tomorrow!!" Yuri chimed to Xion .
"i know! hehehe" Xion goofily walking towards Yuri and sit beside her

While you just slurping your drinks and look at those two from the kitchen .

"how do you know?" Yuri puzzled ask
"Lee sooman just call me, he said that instead of telling the reporter, he told me to confess it tomorrow about me dating Jiyong oppa.. since he will come tomorrow, and there will be alot of reporters" Xion state happily .

 

You can see Xion's face is getting brighter . She's too happy about it .
suddenly you feel like an arrow is shooting right into your heart.
feeling like you are being betrayed , but the fact is not
all you do is standing rigid hearing it. suddenly your knees getting weaken and your hands is trembling . the glass that you hold is slipping from your grip.
it fell and broke into pieces. all you do is just see. like your heart that broke into pieces.

all you can hear is shouts from Yuri and Xion who is running towards you .

"omg sungyeon!! are you okay!! your feet are bleeding!!" Xion anxiously telling you
their sounds snapped you back to reality. you see your bleeding foot but you cannot feel it;s pain. because your heart is more pain than that cut.

"im okay.. im just tired.. " you relief a heavy sigh.
you stopped yuri from cleaning the glass fragments "i'll do it.. dont worry"

"no dont. Sungyeon, you go into your room, wash yourself and go sleep. you are working too much today" the caring leader stopped you from doing it..
"but.."
"no but" Xion seriously look into you
"okay.. im sorry for troubled you.." and you going your way to your room and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

after finished wash up and bandage-ing the same cut on your foot , you checked your phone.
like usual,
you see 2 missed calls from Kai
and 1 message from "HIM" just now.

the guilty build in your heart saw Kai's name .
and a small smile curve on your lips when seeing "HIM" , Jiyong's message.


you open Jiyong's message.


"hello princess :) how's your day? i know today is becoming a rough day again right? and tell me how much Kai's name you hear today? keke.. just be strong my baby . It is one of our plan . dont be too burden about it and live happily. i will always love you... it's late already , dont reply if you are tired. just go to sleep and have a sweet dreams about us . annyeong~ <3"

                                                                                                                                      -HIM

a text from Jiyong can throw all the pain in your heart.. you release a heavy sigh i bet you still didnt know about what will happen tomorrow
you reply a simple message to him


"i love you , Jiyong oppa"





you let yourself in cloud thinking about him. and you keep on scrolling your phone. and something suddenly snap you back when you saw Kai's name in it.

you are again in your deep thoughts and decide to send him a message. so Kai wouldnt worrying too much about you.



"kai? it's late now, dont wait me and go to sleep. Goodnight~"



you message him that because you know he cannot sleep when thinking about you.
that's what your opinions when you heard what Suho had just say to you .


 

and once again, there's alot that keep on playing in your mind.

 

 

should i just say that i have shooting tomorrow so i couldnt join them ? urgh! that will be too obvious..
im scared of what will happen tomorrow..
this heart is taking sooo much pain. it;s getting worsen



and finally , you are droven in your dreams .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________


have you read? so ? tell me how's this story going on? it is good? or bad to you?
dont let me questioned!!! im waiting your COMMENTS !! love you soo much!