Five.

An Idols Complicated Loves Story

It's 5AM, and you are standing blank-faced in front of your dorm's door. You totally lost and have no idea of what is happening last night. All that you can remember is you left your dorm empty handed without bring anything than what else that you realized is you're in Jiyong's embrace on his bed and last that you could recall is Jiyong sending you back to your dorm.

10 minutes passed, you suddenly hear the clicking sound of the door, appearing JY who is going out for her morning schedule. Her eyes rounded seeing you like a half-dead zombie, "Omg what are you doing here? Where did you go?" she asked you. 

You blinked your eyes 3 times as you manages to recall her question then without hesitant you answered "i just come back from morning jogs... and i forget to bring the dorm key so yea i stucked here"
"for how many hours?" JY ask dumbfounded. You didnt answer her question instead you gives her your quick smile and say "do you have shooting this morning? okay then go. be carefull. work hard JY-ah! bye!" you bid your goodbye, entered your dorm and closed the door before JY can ask you any other question. 

you know she never bothered to ask you anything that you dont want to tell her. one thing about JY that you like is, she is someone who vaguely can read you but sometimes she is just clueless as ever. well no one can read her tho.

 

 

As you entered your dorm, you still find Yuri soundly sleeping on the couch infront of the TV, you smile looking at how funny her sleeping position would be. You shrugs her shoulder "Yuri-ah" waking her up only to ask if she have any schedule this morning. you found her phone beside her and look at the screen shows the "wednesday" as you remind of Wednesday is Yuri free-schedule-day. You look at yuri again and shows no signs of wanting to wake up. so you let her sleep and go to your room.

as you walk to your room, you stopped infront of Xion's door suddenly a light of guilty attacking you remembering how much Xion's love towards Jiyong and something that she didnt know that you are spending your night with Jiyong last night. You hold the door knob, you hesitate for a second, something in your head telling you to 'dont open'. You release a heavy sigh and whisper to yourself, "Mianhe xion-ah"

you back in your room, you look picked up your phone that you has left overnight, only seeing 2 missed calls and 1 message from Kai.

you opened Kai's message

 

"1 AM: Sungyeon ah.. are you asleep? goodnight then, sleep well. I Love You"

 

nothing else than a burden of guilty building up in your heart. till when im going to lie and hurt him like this. hmm

 

you rolled your phone screen, to check today's schedule. found you only have meeting with a drama PD today on 9pm leaving you free-schedule.
you inhale a very deep breath and lie down to your bed. closing your eyes. you dont sleep, but you let your mind free from playng any thoughts. you are mentally tired. all in your mind is Kai. why kai?

suddenly you snapped yourself to reality, you rolled your body to the side and pick up your phone finding Kai's name in it. You called him.

after 2 beeps, you hear his voice answered your call "yeoboseyo?..sungyeon?"

"hello kai.." you yourself dont even know why and what is your point to call him

"wae-yo sungyeon-ah? are you sick? your voice sounds like..." as he didnt finished talking you cut his words

"no, im fine. i just wake up from sleep..... and i think of you" and you are half telling the truths. you lie about just waking up and telling the truth about thinking of him

"eh..uh..what did you say?" Kai is dumbfounded. He thought he heard you wrong. its a rare thing for you to suddenly call him. kai stuttered at the same time his heart is racing like crazy. no one would know how much he loves you.

"hmph" you let your heavy sigh. "are you free today? i just feel like want to eat lunch with you" your words comes out of nowhere.

once again Kai is half-dead and starstruck with your not-so-dating-invitation. "huh? uh? er yeah i have nothing to do just doing some dance practice with taemin today. okay how about i picked you in your dorm this noon okay babe?"

"okay. about 1pm can you?" you tell him

"all right. i will call you before i left to pick you"

"okay. i have something to do. *actually dont*. ill end this. take care" you ended your calls before kai can even bid you goodbye. 

 

you stare blankly onto the ceiling , what did i do just now? why did i call him? what sungyeon? you asked him for a lunch date?! are you serious? what is going on with me?! did i eat something unwell last night? did i drink too much last night?!

you shrugs your toughts off while knocking your head severals time before you close your eyes and drove off to your sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

your eyes blurry, as you hear a faint sound from your phone that suddenly become really loud as you fully awaken. you picked up your phone as you look at the caller id, Kai. 
you slide the answered button and placed it beside your left ear "sungyeon-ah. im already in the lobby"

you flinch as you look at the digital clock beside you 01:15 PM omg 

"err kai sorry i was fallen asleep. can you wait for me? i will get myself ready. you can come in my dorm. Yuri's here.. im sorry again" you repeatedly apologize 

you hear a faint chuckled from Kai, "alright i'll go up take your time"

you ended the call the hurriedly walk to take shower.

 

 

 

as soon as you finished showered, you hear some talking voices for sure it is kai and yuri talking in the living room. you shrug it of and open your closet to only reach your plaid-baby-blue-loose-blouse and match it with a pair of skinny white jeans. you comb your hair and you don up your hair to a messy bun.

you stare your face in the mirror for a slight second, apparently you dont like put on any make up unless you are doing some shooting. im done!

 

you reach you phone and slid it into your pocket, and pick up your purse. and yeah you are someone who is really simple. as a well known idol, you have some habit of not bringing a handbag with you.

you twist your room door knob and walk to the living room and face a known well built figure, Kai. he smile when he see you.

Yuri stare at you from head to toe "omg please eonnie? can you at least once dress up like a real GIRL? eeuw what is this plaid shirt and jeans again?" Yuri release a heavy sighs when she look at you. 

"why? what is wrong with my outfit? just normal. still beautifull as usual. werk :p" you pointed your tounge out to her. you know that eveything you wear will never be dissapointing. and your fans still love you for who you are, huhu

"oh hello my beloved eonnie jung sungyeon sshi. you are going out for a DATE!" she emphasized the word date,

"yeah i know, this look good on me right Kai?" you asked kai about your look

Kai look at both of you while smiling sweetly, realising his sweet chuckle, "yes sungyeon. you are always beautiful in my eyes"

 

you are taken aback , and he left you speechless with his words. please kai

 

"uh-oh we gotta go" you speak awkwardly. just before you're taking off, you realize that Xion's room door still closed. *she usually let her room door opened when she's out* 

"is xion is still sleeping?" you asked yuri

"yeah. maybe she's still tired. well you know. newly love birds going out and spending their lovely time yesterday. hihi" yuri gigled. showing her sheepisly smile

"what?" you're confused with yuri's statement

"dont you know that she lit the gangnam town up when she and G-Dragon oppa goes lovey dovey yesterday? it was on the internet! damn eonnie. you dont even read the article? lame eonnie i have here. pffft~" 

 

wait what?! you dazed

 

 

"i have read it. i thought the article is from last week" you tell yuri. still confuse. as far as Jiyong tell you he got his concert in japan yesterday.

"NO EONNIE NO. WHAT ARTICLE DID YOU READ? LAST WEEK IS DIFFERENT. THE LATEST ONE IS THEM DATING IN GANGNAM. AND IT IS YESTERDAY. GOSH. HOW MANY TIME SHOULD I TELL YOU' yuri stressed ruffling his hair while taking her phone and showed it to you "look! and read! look at the date!"

you take her phone and read the article. its true. its yesterday.

 

 

 

they were so...... happy

 

 

 

 

you feel the aching in your heart coming back. your face fell

 

 

why.. oppa.. did you lie to me... why..?

 

 

you feel your eyes started to blurry, and you can hear Kai calling your name "sungyeon? sungyeon-ah? are you okay"

nothing that can you feel other that a burning heart and feel betrayed. from Jiyong

without you realize, you reach Kai's hand , you pulled him closer to you, you hug him and burried your face on his chest. Kai shocked and nothing he could do other than hug you back , your hair and pulled you deepen into his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

why jiyong oppa...why did you lie to me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

HI GAIS, IM TOTALLY BACK AFTER A YEAR ? HAHA SORRY I DONT HAVE TIMES TO UPDATE THIS STORY, JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION. I HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME NOW SINCE I JUST FINISHED MY STUDY AND ONLY WAITING TO GRADUATE. OH GOSH. IM OLD!

SO I WILL BE FREQUENTY CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS STORY AND FINISH IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NO MORE CLIFF HANGER GAIS, LAVE YA