Three.

An Idols Complicated Loves Story

"Unnie? which one you prefer? the black one or the purple one?" Yuri ask. she keep on asking you for what dress you should wear tonight. You just sit soul-less infront of the make up table, waiting your hair to be done. 

"both's nice" you answered with your blank face on. 
Yuri pouted as she realized you didnt give her any interest at all. But it's usual thing for her.

you relieved a heavy sighed and turn you head to the mirror. watching yourself, and suddenly your phone on the make up table, right infront of you vibrated, show's a message just come.

It's him.

You unlocked your phone and read the content, 

"Hey darl, where are you? I cant wait to see you tonight ^^"  

 

for the second time, you relieved your sigh again.. i bet he STILL doesnt know what's going to happen tonight. 


 

So you just read his message, and you put your phone back on the table.
JY who is being touched up beside you realize the miserable of your face, you may look really cool like nothing's happen, but JY can know everything like she's reading your heart.
"what's wrong ?" she speak up. 

You jolt a bit, realizing that this whole time she was beside you . "nothing." the only thing you can reveal. 
like the others, JY knows you much. As far as she really wants to know what's wrong with you, but she just quite. Leaving her wondered, she could bare to ask you again. Sometime the member just thought that you are scary than the leader.

Suddenly Xion appear behind you, with 5 dresses hanging in her hands.
"yah! sungyeon ah! look here, which one you want to wear?"

usually when it come to casual wear, you will just pick anything that your heart want, and wear it. but what amazed you is, everybody around you will always compliment everything that you wear, even it's just a simple tee and a pair of jeans. 
but when it come to dress, you never know what's good on you. sometime you thing it's too revealing , sometime it's too short and sometime it's too long so it' is hard for you to walk. and you made up your mind, whenever you going to wear a dress, you would prefer wear something that someone recognize for you. 

you enlarge your eyes seeing those 5 bling-bling dresses in front of you. "yah! do you think we are going to a club and sing trot song?!" 

this is you. you used to speak informal to the leader because she's just same as your age, and the month gap is not really far. apparently, four of you were born in 1994, who Xion is the older birth on February followed by you who is born in June while the 3rd is JY who is just 2 month younger than you, born in August , and the maknae Yuri born in October. Even four of you were born in the same year, but Yuri used to call you and Xion Unnie since she used to since trainee periods.

back to the dress topic.
"mwo?! yahhh!! im picking for you! this is the best dresses that i've been looking for you since we got no time left. the party start on 9 and it's already 8! just pick one from these dresses! ppalli!" Xion half-shouted to Sungyeon.
You glared your eyes on Xion and rolled your eyes on the dresses. She's true, you got no time for picking yourself a dress right now.  finally you chose none from them, and take the black dress that Yuri offered to you before.

better than the bling-bling thingy, at least im not taking Jonghyun oppa's attention there

 

 

 

 

as four of you arrived at Zhenix Hotel, your manager walked four of you to the hall where the party was held, 
the door actually already closed to welcoming the guests, since four of you arrived right on 9:44PM , results of the bragging session about dress with xion and where the party already started. Even so, the manager just walked in without any hesitance, followed by Xion behind him at finalized by you. 
Right when the entrance door showing Xion's elegant figure, the hall that filled with artists and the reporters become whoop up. 
just like showing THE MAIN CHARACTER has just come. you kinda taken aback there, because you havent' going in, and you feel like want to run away. embrassed in the moment

omg. what kind of reaction is that? if Xion's entrance already make them crazy, so what about me? someone who is really opposite from Xion. She's gorgeous. what is Jiyong oppa saw me like this? totally ugly!

you scared that you will not received any applause intstead a boo~ from them.
so you quitely take a step aback , and when about you want to turn back, JY hold your wrist firmly, 
"don't ever you dare to leave" JY glare at you. She just make you sighed for a numerous time this day. you cannot run because JY's grip still on your wrist. and it's really thight. a sign of DO NOT GO ANYWHERE . 

 

while every member have just taking their entrance into the hall, it'syou who left stuck beside the door frame. the situation for you is kinda funny there. you hear nothing but just a wondering peoples inside, whipering why i still didnt come. as i peeked my head a bit to see what's inside, suddenly one reporter caught me at shout "THAT IS SUNGYEON!" 
you was caught off-guard. sending chills over you spines. this is scarier than chased by a crazy dog.

finally you courage to show yourself, as you hesitantly take a step forward showing yourself ready to get humiliated by your appearance. but not. what's shocked you was the artists even the reporters amazed by how charming you are in black. 

once again, im wearing a wrecked dress and everyone impressed. hyuhh. this is me guys, a fashionista alien that come from mars, who wear anything that will always be praised. 

 

it's true that the halls become quite like only the wind can be heard when you enter. it was like everyone is standing rigid, seeing such a dazzling person infront of them, 

 

you showed of yourself, even with plain black dress, everyone see you like an angel. 
you smiled awkwardly and walk through the aisle, and keep bowing when passing by the sunbaes and hubaes.
there's alot like super junior, snsd , shinee , fx , exo , boa , wondergirls , 2pm , 2ne1 , bigbang  and alot . 
and suddenly the situation become normal back. what daheck is that ?

 

 

 

an hour past, the times fly with you chattin with fellow artist, greeting them, eat alot 
running from getting neared to Kai
pretend like you didnt hear any thing if someone ask you about Kai
but your main act is , trying really hard for not having an eye contact with Jiyong. you are afraid. sometime you dont even know why
and you realized that Jiyong is doing his best to. 
and one thing you couldnt deny, your Jiyong is looked really burning hot in his red tux, but yeah you dont dare to stare at him that long


while wandering around the hall, getting you lose the sight of Jiyong and Kai  and searching for what's best for you to eat, you feel your phone vibrated in your pouch again. 
you take a sit on the corner of the hall, and open the message 


"im sorry for what's going to happen" -HIM


 

and finally you're knowing what's going to happen, Oppa . you speak to yourself. 


"i know. i'm all prepared" you text him back.

 

"since when did you know?! why you didnt tell me that you know already?" Jiyong instantly replying your text.


"tch, oppa, it's not like you are going to married her! im okay , im just fine" but you never fine. instead of answering his question, you try to be sarcastic.

 

"okay. i'll eat your words. if i saw you end up crying on the corner, you are dead meat baby" Jiyong replied. He knows that you are not so fine.. but at least by doing this can ease you abit.

after read the message, you immediately raise you head up, looking for Jiyong. you didnt know that all this time he was just spying on you. you hissed a bit when you caught him looking at you with a smirk on his face right 10 meters away from your place. 
you are going to laugh but the sudden stopping music cut you off. the president of SM and YG (Mr Lee and Mr Yang)
take on the stage. Everyone around you become bewildered wondering why, but all you do was facing Jiyong again. He looked at you with a really guilty face while you just look at him with a soft smile on your face. you know you couldnt do anything about it though your heart is really pain..

"Dear my Kids and hardworking reporters we are going to announce you a really important and cheering news here. While knowing that SHINeeJonghyun is happily dating an actress ms. Shin sekyung and we also have revealed that uri G-Unitt's main vocalist Jung Sungyeon hasbeen dating EXO dancing machine Kai for over a year , so now im going to revealed that there is on more love-birds in here"  Lee Sooman's statement makes everyone that doesnt know WOW-ing and the fact that he mention about the dating issue about you and Kai is really embrassing you. Everyone turn to look at both of you and all you can do is awkwardly smile to them back 

dont they even sense that im not with Kai this whole time ?! omg . you sometime thought about that , and yes that is weird.


And president Yang continued to speak
"are all of you wondered who the love-birds was? the rumour already spread about two weeks ago"
he state.

that statement makes everyone whispered to each other "isnt it GD and Xion?" "omg" blabla 




You kinda sick to hear that. all you want to do right now is destroying the P.A  System so the confession wont be make. but you got now power to do that unless you ask Tao for his help to stop the the time. but lol you cannot do . 



"yes , it's G-Dragon and Xion. THE LEADERS" and finally the admission was being make. 

you can see both of them holding hands, and walk through the aisle with their very-happy-smile face on. 
Xion is too happy about it .
and oppa too 

 

and once again you feel something scratched your heart. you thought that you've all prepared but the fact that you dont . you look over Jiyong, and he got his sweetest smile ever, that even hurt you. he look really sincere. you still remember the day were the confession on your dating issue with kai, you didnt even dare to smile. even you try but you cant, your heart wont allow you to smile at that time, but Jiyong? how can he smile like that? even he never smile to you like that. you kind of taken aback with that . it's painful to see jiyong like that.
you are taking your deepest breath and raise your head up. trying to gain yourslef. 
you mentally noted yourself 
He's mine. He's mine 

and you take a courage to smile. you see a glass of wain beside the bouquet table at take it. you take a slurp and hold it in your grip , as you saw Kai stand backfacing 2 meters infront of you, and you walked towards him, for the first time on that night.

you stand right beside him without even looking at Kai's face. But kai kinda startled with your appearance. 
He just stay quite same as you, you couldnt even take your eyes from Jiyong .
It's too painful but you cannot refuse to look at him, Jiyong. 
while Kai beside you just stare at you , he didnt even blink. 
He could feel that your soul is not with you, but he didnt have any idea what happen. 
You feel like you want to collapsed but not now. you are not going to make a cheap scene here. 
You can feel Kai's back hand brushes againts yours



all you can do is just interlocking your hand with him. that's the only way you can calm yourself, and can showers all the guilty feeling towards him.
Kai couldnt do anything but just stay quite and startled at the moment. But he feel like you need him and he hold your hand tighter. and he happy at the same time. 

 

 

 

be strong sungyeon. the reality just started. like or not, you must face iit. it's one of the deals. to be with Jiyong oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

HELLO LOVELIES!! SORRY FOR TAKING TOO LONG FOR THE UPDATE! MY MOOD IS KINDA GOOD WHEN IM WRITIG, THAT'S ALL ITS COMEOUT STUPID LIKE THAT, HOWEVER THANKS FOR READING !  IM HIGHLY APPRECIATE :*

DONT EVER FORGET TO GIVE FEEDBACK AND COMMENT ANYTHING!! I LOVE YOU