Four.

An Idols Complicated Loves Story

The day keep dragging day by day.
Everyday passing and your body isnt feeling well. Hearing alot of displeasing story, whether in office nor in the dorm.
You couldnt bear the people keep on talking how sweet G-Xion couple are urghh 

and today, you kinda free-of-schedule you decided to spending your time in your recording room. you are not doing anything but just sitting there blankly whlile scrolling your phone checking the latest kpop news. 
that's not even your routine even you never had times to check it so you dont really know what's happening.

 

while scrolling , you see something that can take your eyes out of its socket. 

 

"[BREAKING!] Netizens saw G-XION couple hugging on chungdam-dong streets" 

 

even the title can make you faint. you scrolled again then you see the picture. omg
you dont even dare to read the full statement. 
but what makes you wonder is, Jiyong havent tell you anything about this. I mean, it's not like both of you planned. Because everything that both of you will do are planned, so both of you will be ALL-PREPARED. 

but this thing not. even today you didnt receive a single message or call. 

the strange feeling start to dominate your body. but you shrugged it of. 
you know that Jiyongwouldnt cheat on you. 

he must really busy today.

 

 

 

 

3 hours pass you didnt realize that it's already 10PM, and you still there sitting on your chair, stare blankly on the wall . 
and this time, you started to feel uneasy again since Jiyong havent message you at all. 
you started to suspicious on him . and yes, you admit that, you just same like others girl who jealous easily. 

you decided to call him, but he didnt answered. 
you text him, but still no respond.

your feel like burning, you hastily packed your stuff
and get out from there, hurriedly walk to the basement where your van was parked. 
you see your chauffer stand beside the van and give you a smile "dorm" you say.
you opened the back door and enter. 
your driver start to drove off. 

 

 

 

as you enter your dorm, it was gloomy and you see no one but Yuri who was sleeping on the couch while the TV watching her -_-
you look at her, she seems tired, so you didnt wake her up. she'd rather sleep here than her own room


 

after cleaning yourself, like usual, you picked up your phone and you see no one texted you. even Kai. 

what's wrong with today ?

 

the strange feeling once again start to cling on your heart.
you sighed and make your way to the window.. 
living at 36 level sometime makes you calm when seeing the busy streets down there. 
you look straight on the building infront of you, and suddenly when you saw a building and snap you back to the reality .

Jiyong oppa!

you thought, you realized that the building in BigBang's dorm! 
their dorm is right 4 blocks from your dorm. it's not that far if you walk but far if reach there by car
you take a glance again on your phone but again, you still got no message. 

 

you walked , and come out from your room. you knocked Xion's door but no answer. you thought she was sleeping.
you walked next to xion's room, it's JY's. 
you knock her door, and peeked your head. you hear the water sounds come from her shower. so you thought she was showering . 
you carefully turn the knob and closed her door. once again you glance at Xion's door. but decided not to disturb her. 

 

she must be tired..having fun with oppa..

 

you dont know what to do, you are not sleepy yet . 
your foot drag you to the main door. you twisted the knob heartlessly and walked out from your dorm. 
you take the lift and pushed the 'G' button.
as the lift reached ground floor, you walked out of the building and still heartlessly walk.
you dont know what to do, and you just follow where your foot bring you.

step by step, you realized that you are running.
you running through the crowd.
fortunately the crowd didnt recognize you since you are running really fast.

 

suddenly your step stop. you breath heavily. you panted and back up on a door. some door.
yes, you have entered a building .
you let your head straight up and you realized the your foor bring you to BigBang's dorm.
and you there standing heartlessly infront of their dorm. but still heavily breathing
you dont know what to do. you miss him badly. 
you know that BigBang member will shocked if seeing you there. but you got no choice. 
your hand shaken, you pushed the bell button. 
once.
two.

 

no one. 

you turn your back, and decided to leave that place. your heart still feel heavy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sungyeon-sshi?"
you heared someone called your name. 

 

you turn you back again, and you look at the dorm door. 
you see Taeyang peeking through the door. 
he's startled at the moment seeing you messily infront of his dorm. 
you feel your legs weaken and suddenly you fall infront of Taeyang. 

"omo! Sungyeon sshi!" Shocked Taeyang suddenly bulge out and catch you. 
He brought you in to the dorm and let you sit on the couch. 

He sit infront of you, fortunately, only Taeyang exist in the dorm. 
He stared at you and slowly ask, "Sungyeon shhi.. what are you doing here?"
You can feel that he cared for you. 
psst, who dont? seeing a girl panted and pale.

You tried to open your mouth, "Jiyong......jiyong oppa.... eodi..."
you looked down.
"Jiyong?!" Taeyang look confused. why did you search for him?





suddenly the door behind you opened. 
showing Jiyong that comeout from his room. wearing singlet and a pair of boxer
you turn your head and you can see he is shocked with your appearance.
Confused taeyang look at both of you. 
He look at Jiyong "She's looking for you" 

Startled Jiyong suddenly grip your wrist and pull you into his room. 
He stand infront of you heavily breath, "why you here?"

you couldnt stand properly and your weak knees let you fall again making you knelled infront of him.
and single of tear slid on your cheek
and suddenly it become waterfall

Jiyong pull you closer and stand you up "shh shh.. baby.. what's wrong?" you can hear his voice whispering on your left ear.
you let him embraced you. 
it's been a long time since you in his hug .
you let out words "i miss you" while still sobbing 


"baby why you come here? it's dangerous you know! sasaeng fans everywhere" Jiyong your hair.
"i.. i just feel uneasy..." 
"why..? im sorry i didnt text you today.. i've been sleeping all day long, my concert in Japan yesterday is really tiring" Jiyong hand keep on your hair.

you stopped sobbing when hearing his answer. and you look through his eyes.
"what? sleeping? didnt you having fun today? with your girlfriend? public-hug? please explain to me"

 

"what?! baby it's last week! what article did you read? didnt you look the date?" 
He cleared it to you. 

yes, you didnt even look at the date. what a shame. you just waste your day thinking about a past week.

 

 "b-b-but.." you try to speak. you lose
"what but?" you can see a smirk formed on his y lips. 

Jiyong pull you closer to him and give you a passionate kiss ever. you didnt fight back but let he taste you. 
after 30 seconds of kissing, he pushed you slowly and bring you to his embrace. 
he whispered beside you ear, "i can give you more than a hug"
that send chills all over your body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and what that both of you didnt know. 

Taeyang was looking at both of you for this whole time. standing at the door frame

both of you were taken aback by his appearance. 

"so two of you. you need to clear to me what was actually going here"
Taeyang sarcasticly asking both of you. The fact that he didnt know what happening.

 

 

 

 

 

and another thing happen today. wasting my time worrying such a tsttt thing. omg, what a shame sungyeon! great job for today! and i have written history by letting Taeyang oppa knows our secret! great. oh just great.
so i end up sleeping beside Jiyong and he sent me back to my dorm on the dawn

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

HYE LOVELIES! IM SORRY TAKING LONG TIMES TO UPDATING THIS STORY! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY //A|\
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND DONT EVER FORGET TO GIVE FEEDBACK ! ONCE AGAIN, THANKYOUVERYMUCH