One.

An Idols Complicated Loves Story

The sun shines brightly. You can see the brightness through the curtain of your bedroom. You rolling lazily on your queen sized bed to the end of it and taking your phone that was placed on the lamp table beside your bed. 
yes, you sleep alone. being in a 4 members girl group  got its own speciality. Every member have their own bedroom. But unfortunately, the bond isnt that strong nowdays.
Because each member is busy with their own schedule.

You unlock your iPhone and check what time it is. It's 9:35 AM . It's your daily routine wake up at 9 and preparing yourself for going to work. You lock your phone and put it back on its place and walk to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Here you are, standing blankly infront of SM Building with your manager beside you. hmph. another day ahead 
you sighed
Fans keep on calling your name Sungyeon-ah!! Eonnie!! Noona!!
That's also something you used to. While you there just can humbly smile to them. That's what you are.

While you are walking inside the office, your phone rings someone's calling

You look your phone and someone named "HIM" calling you, yes that "HIM" is Kwon Jiyong. 
You steadily slide the answer button and reply "eung?"

"Good Morning sweetheart" , you can hear Jiyong's voice in there. He got his hoarse voice in him, and that make you know that he just wake up from his beauty sleep.

"Goodmorning too..." you take a glanced to your manager on your side. "i'll call you back later and talk about the script PD-nim, thank you" you continued and hung up your phone. 
Jiyong knows the reason why you acted , and he also used with that.
You cannot talk with Jiyong when someone's around you especially your manager and your group member

As you arrived in your office, you are greeted by Kim Heechul. Your sunbae, and also someone who take you into this industry. Heechul thought you as his sister. So do you. Both of you are really close in real life. But even he doesnt know about my secret

"Annyeong Sungyeon-ah! So.. how's Kai? Where is he?" He ask while ruffling your hair
"Mollayo" You answered emotionles
"aigoo~ uri baby, how come you didnt know anything about your namchin~?"
"i dont know oppa" you reply while placing your stuff on your work table. Yes, you are sincere with your answer. It's true you dont even know where Kai is. And you couldnt even care about him. You and Kai are two love-birds in people eyes, but not in your heart.
"oppa, im going to the recording room first.. annyeong" you gave him your warm smiles and walk passing him.
"keurae2~ work hard sungyeon-ahh!" you can hear Heechul shout from you back

 

Suddenly your phone inside your pocket vibrated, it's a message 
 

"sweetheart, i love you soo much. im heading to my office right now. let's work hard okay?"

                                                                                       -HIM

 

As you finished reading the the text, a small smile curve on you lips. You know Jiyong will always this sweety.
You replied his message back "i love you too. be careful on road" 
You hold your phone and entering the recording studio. You saw the other three G-Unitt's member inside.
This is the starter of your day.
"yah~ Sungyeon-ah! you late again? aigoo~ i knocked your room severals time and finally we ended up leaving you" Yuri spoke. She's G-Unitt's bubbly maknae. and also someone who cares for you in dorm.

"im sorry. i overslept. there's alot i got to do last night" you smiled sheepishly infront of them. You also known as the late-waker in your group. 

"okay okay. lets continue our works" JY cutted you while handing you your paperwork "Here's you paperwork"
JY is the rapper of your group. She's not boyish. But she just dont talk that much and loves to do her own things. JY is hard to understand sometime. 

"thankyou" while you make your way and take a seat beside Xion. G-Unitt's leader. She doesnt have that leadership in her. But she's good in everything. Xion is in charge of everything in the group. She can be the singer also the dancer. She's a caring leader tho, and also the visual of G-UNITT.
Xion look at you, "long time no see Sungyeon ah" while pastering a sweet smile of her
"psst~ we live in a same dorm" you answered.
"yeah.. but we havent seen each other for a while.. like .. you know we always busy, and sometimes you come home late...and woke up late" Her face turn to --__-- when she say the last word
"hahahaha. yeah. i miss you leader. dont worry, we will meet often now since we are preparing for our comeback" you laugh dryly while pincing your leader's cheek. She's cute and reliable. She trusted you alot and so do you. 

 

 

Suddenly the producer of your song come into the room, and greeted everyone.
"whoahh.. it's been a long time since i meet four of you"
the producer are touched when seeing 4 of us together. its a rare chance you know.

while the producer shaking hands with the members, he stopped infront of Xion
"how are you Leader-nim?

"Im always fine like this PD-nim" Xion replied while sweetly smiling to him

Suddenly the producer ask,
"I have read about your news last week. It's a dating rumor with....who's that.... Big Bang's leader G-Dragon. is that's true?"

The PD ask Xion. 
you can see the light in Xion's face lighten up
And the pain in your heart start to sore.

 

"Yes , that rumor is true.We are dating" Xion reply shyly.

"so, are both of you are going to admit it?" the PD ask

"Yes, Lee Sooman will tell the truth to the reporters next week before our comeback" Xion answered simply

 

You turn you head to Xion. You kinda startled of her statement. You know that the "dating issue" is just made up by Jiyong, just like your story with Kai, but you didnt know that they will admit it to the reporters.

 

"whoah.. leader-sshi.. i hope you have a healthy relationship with GD. you are lucky to get him. kekeke" the PD congratulate Xion again while walk away

 

 

my heart is keep on ache-ing

 

 

 

you face Xion who is beside you, you have that disbelief reaction in your face. but you controlled it
"hey..... do you really loves him?" 
you ask Xion. You know you are going to hurt.

"Yes. I do loves him. for all of my heart" Xion confidentally answered. And her face turn to red. showing you how sincere her love towards Jiyong was.

 

 

"Chukhahae" thats the only word that can escape from your mouth.

Xion reply it with a sweetest smile of her.

 

 

i know this thing will turn like this. how far should i bring my own relationship with Jiyong oppa? i loves him so much. but i just cant show it to everyone. both of us will keep this secret. we are in a forbidden love strory. we are trapped in a same place. loving each other but just cannot confess it. i should admit from the start. but we're too late for it. now, we just have to act. become the wrongdoers. and have to play with everyone's heart. 
we have to keep it secret... it's all because of her.. Xion, my leader.