Taemin's An Otaku! (Anime Lover)

Dorky Nerd + Cute Prince = Crazy Love!

I slowly closed the bathroom door and walked. I rubbed my puffy, red eyes. Then, I passed into Taemin's room. I peeked a little and saw him reading a... er, manga? His still messy hair making him gorgeous. OMFG. What did I just say!? He then checked the door where I was. I hid. I heard him sigh. "Sulli." He said. Shoot, I got caught.

I slowly walked to him, blushing. Wait, why am I blushing? "What?" I said, glaring at him. "Minho Hyung left already." I snorted. "So? Do I care? And why do you call him 'Minho Hyung'?" I said. He just stared at me. I started getting angry. Argh. "What?" I said, repeating what I said earlier. "Nothing. It's the first time I think you're cute." He said, grinning like a kid. "W-What the hell are you talking about, Gay-Min!?" I said. He rolled his eyes and continued reading his book.

"So, what are you reading? Gay Novel?" I said, teasing him. He shooked his head. He show me the title, Naruto? "Naruto? Isn't that a japanese comic book?" I said. "It's a manga." I looked at the page where he's reading. "It's japanese. How can you read that?" I said and looked at him. "I read it with my eyes, duh." He said, looking like I just asked a stupid question.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever, you nerd Otaku." I said. "You're the nerd." He shot back. "Argh." I just said and walked away. I walked downstairs and saw Umma cooking. "Umma, what's for breakfast?" I asked her. "Chicken, dear." She said, smiling at me. "Chicken? Why? Is there a visitor?" I asked and sat on the table. "Yes. It's your cousin." While I was drinking a glass of water, I suddenly spilled it. "What!?" I shouted.

She frowned. "Dear, he's a very good and smart boy. Also, he even takes care of you." She said. "Takes care of me!? Are you sure!? He's a devil! No! He's Satan! He's the most evil guy I have ever met!" I said. "Sulli, he isn't. He's more like an angel." She said and continued cooking. "Whatever you say." I said and walked back to my room. 

I opened the 2nd drawer on my studying desk and took a picture. "Tch, you're coming back, eh? You evil Kyu." I said and took a scissor. I then cut all the parts of the picture and threw it on the trash can. I then threw myself to the bed. "Sigh, this day is getting more worse. My life ." I said and put the pillow on my face. I then sat up and looked at the clock. 12:01 pm. Sigh.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into my red t-shirt and skirt. I tied my hair into two ponytails. I like two ponytails, got a problem with that? I then walked downstairs to the living room. Umma was talking to somebody. I looked and saw Cho Kyuhyun, the most evil guy of the world.

 

 

A/N: aish~~~ finally finished ! :D I was writing dis while doing my homework, so this . v.v ALSO, I don't wanna go to school tomorrow ! D: i do not want to see him.