Confession!

Dorky Nerd + Cute Prince = Crazy Love!

I woke up, and immediately took a bath and brushed my teeth. I changed into my uniform and grabbed my bag. Then, I hurriedly ran downstairs. "Good morning!" I said to my Umma and took a toasted bread. "Sulli, wait!" She said. I stopped running and turned to her. "What is it?" I said. "Why are you rushing? Look, your hair is still wet." She said and fixed my hair. "I have to go now, Umma! Or else, i'll miss him!" She blinked. "Who?"

I sighed. This'll be a very long time. I'm Choi Sulli, by the way. Currently attending in Nim Kyu High School. I have an older brother, which is Choi Minho. But he's currently in japan with my Appa, so I rarely see him. There's one more thing about me; I love Kim Kibum A.K.A Key. But, the problem is, i'm one heck of a nerd! But that isn't important now, what is, is that I will confess to him, clearly and smoothly!

Ok first off, everytime I confess to him, sudden things happens. Like, him being chased by some fangirls. Second is, him rushing to class. And finally, his friends, A.K.A the SHINee, suddenly taking him away. Sigh, aren't I unlucky? I finally finished explaining stuff to Umma. "Oh, I see then~ Well, take care dear." She said and waved goodbye to me. I hurriedly ran to school and finally caught him.

"Key---!!" I said but was blocked off by a guy. I looked up and saw Lee Taemin, a member of the SHINee, or in other words, one of Key's best buds. "Um, please excuse me.." I said, but he still blocked me. "What the eff?" I said in my thoughts. He shooked his head. "Don't go near him." He glared at me and walked to Key's side, smiling. I blinked. "What?"

After 1st,2nd, and 3rd period, it was finally recess! I rested my head on my desk. "Urgh, stupid Lee Taemin." I felt someone approach me. "Aigoo, Sulli. Another failed confession?" I looked up and saw my bestfriend, Kim Yoon Jung. "Yoonie-Ah~ What should I do~?" I frowned like a little kid. She sighed then put folded her arms onto her chest. "What happened?"

I sitted properly. "Remember Lee Taemin?" I asked her. She snorted. "Yeah. Also one of the those stupid 'SHINee' Guys. What about him?" I sighed miserably. "He said to me not to go near him. Aish, what's wrong with that guy?" She pulled my hand. "Let's go to the canteen first." We walked to the canteen. By the way, Yoon Jung is also a fan of eating, but she doesn't really get fat. In fact, she's super skinny like a model!

I sighed. "Yoon, I understand how you get hungry whenever you talk, but i'm in serious trouble, you know!" She glanced at me. "I know that very much, Sulliver. But I can't help getting hungry!" She kept eating. I sighed again, then I felt someone at my back. I turned my head around and saw Lee Taemin. Again. Urgh.

"What do you want?" I said coldly. He just stared at me. 1,2,3,4,5..... "What do you want?!" I shouted at him and stood up. All the students looked at me with a weird expression, but Yoon Jung was still eating. I sat again and facepalmed. "What do you want, Lee?" I said, more calmer, but glaring at him. "I'm sorry for this morning." "Good then, now, leave, please." I said and faced Yoon Jung again.

He sighed. "But just remember, don't ever confess to Key. Never. You'll just regret it." He said and walked away. I glanced at him, who was already sitting with his friends now. "What did he mean by that?" I mumbled. Yoon Jung, who was busily eating, didn't really helped. I sighed. "I'm going back to the room." I said and Yoon Jung nodded. "What did he mean by that?" Those words kept repeating on my thoughts, like it's on replay.

The whole day in school felt like 100 years. Because of Taemin's oh-so-confusing words, it kept repeating. It's like, it's telling me something, something I don't know. Finally, classes are over. I walked to the school gate and saw Key. I shouted at him. "Key!" He looked at me and smiled. "Hi there."

I ran to him. "Um... I have to tell you seomthing." He faced me. "Sure, what is it... You're Choi Sulli, right?" I nodded while looking around then facing him, which kinda made me blush. "You see... I..."

[To Be Continued! XD]