Misunderstood

Dorky Nerd + Cute Prince = Crazy Love!

"Let my hair go, Gay-Min!" I said trying to let Taemin's hand go from my hair. "Stop calling me that!" He continued saying. He pulled me to my room. "Ow.." He finally let go of my hair. "What you saw earlier isn't what you think it is." He said with a straight face. Oh wait, he is straight. He's GAY. Haha. 

"Of course it is. That guy was going to kiss you. Don't deny it, Taemin." I said and bleh-d at him. Then, he looked surprise. I gave a confused look. "What the hell are you surprise for?" I asked him. "It's the first time you called my name." He smirked. I blushed. "S-Shut up!" I said and looked away.

"Aw~ Little Sulli called my name~" He said, imitating Key. Argh, I hate that name. "Stop doing that, Gay-Min! Go back to your room and have a gay moment with that guy again!" He sighed like he couldn't handle a naughty little kid. "Look, I AM NOT GAY!" He said. After some seconds of silence and staring, I broke it and said, "Gay." 

He shouted, "ARGGGGH!" He chased me around the house. I finally hid! Of course, where almost no one can find me; attic. I'm me and umma the only one who knows the where to enter the attic. And it's hard to find it, if you don't live in our house! I giggled and opened the light in the attic.

The attic is pretty much my second room. It's my real bedroom, actually. My aunt Ka Young first owned this house, and only gave it to me and umma because she already has a house in California. She's married to a rich american guy in California now. 

My current room was aunt Ka Young's room, and the attic was mine. We designed it and cleaned the attic and there! Perfect hideout + bedroom! I also have my old toys, art notebooks, diary, and other stuff. Then, I heard Taemin shouting.

"You Babo! Where the hell are you!? Your mom is looking for you!" I giggled and whispered, "You're the Babo!" Then, I heard someone opening the door. I quickly hid on the closet. I heard footsteps. "You babo. You think I couldn't find you? Tch." Taemin said. I prayed he won't look at the closet. 

Then, I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer to me. Then, the closet opened. I saw Taemin, with the guy earlier. "Gay-Min. How are you?" I said. "Shut up." He said and walked away. "What's his problem?" I mumbled. I looked at the guy. Dino? Hm, when I first saw him, a word quickly popped out of my mind; Dino. Heh. 

"Who are you?" I said. "I'm Jonghyun. Taemin's friend." I mumbled, "Gay friend." He asked, "What did you say?" I replied and grinned, "Nothing!" I ran to Taemin, who was grumpy as an old person. I then learned he isn't actually gay. They were just teasing each other. Jonghyun tried to put glue on Taemin's forehead. Heh. I thought he was really gay.

 

 

A/N: Short chapter~~~~~~~~~~```` =.= ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter .TCH. SHORT. PFFT. ALSO, happy belated 4th anniversary, SNSD~~ POWER OF 9 FOR LIFE! x