I Miss You, You Idiot!

Dorky Nerd + Cute Prince = Crazy Love!

Me, Gay-Min Taemin, & Jonghyun talked alot about random stuff, including me misunderstanding that they're gay. pft. "So, Jonghyun is also one of SHINee?" I asked them. Jonghyun nodded. "Yep. Why?" I looked down, but then forced a smile. "Nothing really." Then, Umma came inside the room. "Sulli, someone's calling for you." She gave me the phone. I took it and asked, "Hello, Sulli here." 

A guy's voice replied, "Sulli, it's me, Minho." There was a short silence, but then, small tears ran into my cheeks. "Oppa?.." I asked. I heard him chuckle, "Yes, it's me." I started crying and looked down. "O-Oppa.. I miss you.. when will you come back?" He didn't answer. Then, someone walked inside the room, Minho Oppa. "I'm already back." He grinned. I ran to him. "Oppa!" I cried on his chest.

"Sulli, did you miss me?" He asked. "Of course I did! I missed you, you babo!" I said and continued crying. He hugged me. "I did too, Sulli." After that, we ate dinner. "Oppa, someone took your room!" I asked and smirked at Taemin, who was glaring. "I didn't." Taemin said. "Of course you did, Gay-Min." I bleh-d at him. "Aish, you silly girl." He said and Minho laughed. 

"You're still the same kiddy Sulli, eh?" He said and patted my head. "I'm not! I changed! I'm going to be taller than you!" I said looking confident. "Oh? Then, do you already have a boyfriend?" I looked down, trying not to let the sadness occur me. Minho looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shooked my head.

After dinner, Jonghyun left. Me, Minho, and Taemin played some games, watch horror movies, and do some other stuff. "I win again!" Minho said. We were playing tetris, and well, I kinda at that game. "Omo! I hate this game!" I said. "You're just too idiotic to understand this." Taemin said. "What did you said!?" I asked him angrily. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Aish, you annoying guy!" I said. Minho snickered. I looked at the clock, "It's already 3 am. We really played alot!" I said. "You should go to bed now, Sulli. You too Taemin." I shooked my head. "I don't want to yet!" I said. "Why? You still want to play games?" Minho asked. "No!" I looked down. "It's just that... Maybe if I wake up, you'll might just leave me again..."

Minho sighed and hugged me. "I'm sorry, Sulli. I have to." My eyes widen and broke his hug. "So you are leaving again! All you do is leave me! Whenever I'm sad, you aren't here! Whenever I need you, you're still not here!" I said and started crying. "Sulli..." He said. "Just go! I don't want to see you again!" I said and ran off.

I ran to my room and cried on my pillow. "You babo. Always leaving. Tch." I said and fell asleep. When I woke up, I found Taemin sleeping next to me. I jumped out of my bed. "Aish, what is he doing here?" I mumbled. I shook him and said, "Hey, Gay-Min. Wake up."

He woke up. "Oh, Sulli." He said. I looked at his still-sleepy face. Aish, why is my heart beating so fast? "W-What are you doing here? This is my room." I said and looked away. "Oh, Minho told me to sleep with you." "Sleep with me? I'm not a kid anymore." I said and walked to the door. Before I could leave, he said something; "He said he's sorry."

I stopped for a moment. I remembered what happened last night. "Tch. I don't care about him anymore." I said and left. I walked to the bathroom and started crying again. "I hate you now. I hate you now. I hate you now." I mumbled. Tears kept falling, pain kept showing. I want to stop living now...

 

 

A/N: YAY NEW CHAPTER~ Is this long enough? I didn't really want Minho to appear in this chapter YET since I have a few ideas in mind. But I still made him appear early in the story x___x Ok, so I have to make chapter 7 now. CHAO~