Day One With Taemin

Dorky Nerd + Cute Prince = Crazy Love!

I woke up, seeing Taemin's face. Wait, WHAT?! I immediately jumped from the bed. "What are you doing here?!" I quickly asked him. He stood up. "Relax, Sulli." He said. "Who gave you permission on calling me by my first name, Lee!?" I glared at him. He sighed. "So childish." He mumbled. "What was that!?" I asked. "Nothing, nothing." He sighed again. "Just, sit down."

I then sat down, still glaring at him. "Anyway, what are you doing here again?" I asked coldly. "I'm going to live here now, remember?" My head almost exploded. "Oh eff no." I still glared at him. "Why are you even mad at me anyway? I didn't do anything wrong to you." He said. I looked down. "You're one of SHINee, right?" He nodded. "I hate you. Because, you're a friend of Key." I mumbled looking down.

Tears started falling when I remember Key. He cheated on me. He just used me. He... lied to me. I don't wanna see him anymore. I wanna move away from him. I don't wanna go to school anymore. "Are you okay?" He asked, wiping off the tears from my cheeks. I looked up.

"And why are you helping me? I didn't even listened to you. But you still help me. Don't pity me." I said and looked away. "I don't pity you. I just..." He stopped his sentence and also looked away. I looked at him again. "What's wrong?" I asked, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Nothing." He said and walked to the door and left.

I sighed. "He's too complicated." Then, I remembered I was previously with Yoon Jung, but why am I already at home? I took my cellphone; 1 message from Yoon Jung. I opened the message.

"Hey Sulli! You okay now? If you're already awake and reading this, Taemin took you home. I called him and he picked you up. Sorry I didn't do anything to help you. (- -'')"  

I then replied to her;

"It's okay, Yoon Jung. WHAT? Are you serious?! Sigh! I'm such a babo! I even got mad at him (> <'')"

I sent the message to her and put it back on my table. I looked at the calendar, it's saturday. I opened the window curtain and saw it's still night. I walked downstairs to see Umma watching korean dramas again. She kinda loves k-dramas and currently watching Secret Garden. "Umma." I said to her.

She looked at me. "Oh, Sulli dear. Are you hungry?" I shooked my head. "Oh, then what is it?" She asked. "Well, is it true that Taemin... took me home?" I scratched the back of my head. She then stood up and started looking like a fangirl imagining a k-drama scene. "Oh Sulli dear~ If you were awake, you should've seen that cute scene! He carried you home bridal style and even took care of you~!! ♥" She smiled.

I cracked a 'ok-that's-just-weird' smile. "Uh, okay then. I'll just go to his room now.." I walked away. "Okay then, darling~!" She said and continued watching the k-drama. I sighed. "Umma is too fangirlish.." I sighed again and shook my head. I knocked on the door and opened it. "Hey, Taemin, uh.." Then, I saw a weird scene;

A guy (Which, when I first saw, 'Dino' came out of my mind) was on top of Taemin in which, made a scene. I didn't blink, and closed the door again. "WHAT THE EF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I was blushing hard.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-!!?" I said. Then, Taemin came out from the room. "Sulli! It's not what you think!" I looked at him. "Oh, it is! You're gay and you like guys, right right?" I said panicking. He annoyingly sighed. "No! I'm not gay, you babo!" He pushed my head. "Ow, you gay guy!" I said and ran to my room. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Taemin is gay!" I kept saying. Then, I looked for somewhere to find and thought; closet! I ran inside the closet and hid.

"Choi Sulli! Where are you!?" Taemin said, furious. He looked around. "Aish, that babo girl!" He said. "You better come out, you babo! Or else I'll kill you!" He said. I heard his footsteps walking out the room. I tip toed off the closet and got caught by Taemin. "Aigoo! Let me go, Gay!" I said. "Call me that again and I swear I'll kill you!" He said. "Hya! That hurts!" I said. He still pulled my hair.

Aigoo, I still hate you, Lee Taemin!

 

 

 

A/N: FINALLY UPDATED! XDDD Yah~ I know this and all, but I tried my best!! T____T I'm not much of a fan of , so don't ask why I added that weird scene XDD Also, any clue who Taemin is with?? Clue: DINO!!! XDDDD It's too obvious! He's also from SHINee~ Anywayzzz, our NAT test is comin up and yeah, BUSY BUSY BUSY @.@ But I will try to update! To silent readers: PLEASE DO NOT BE SILENT! THIS ISNT A LIBRARY! TT________TT Comment, Subscribe, & Idk, COMMENT AGAIN XDDDD Buhbye~