Left

Dorky Nerd + Cute Prince = Crazy Love!

I stared at Umma with a confused look. "U-Umma, what are you talking about!?" She sighed. "Sulli, Taemin's going to live in with us. His mother and I were friends since high school, and told me this morning that she has to leave Korea for America. She asked if Taemin could live in with us." I blinked, then left them and go to my room. I took my cellphone and dialled Yoon Jung's number. "Hello?" She answered. "Yoon Jung, can I stay with you for a while?" I said but then, someone took my phone. "Hey!" I said. I looked and saw Taemin.

"What are you doing?" He asked with an expressionless face. "Talking to my friend! Now give it back!" I reached out for my phone. Aish, he's too tall. "You can't leave." He said. "I can leave! off!" I jumped, but then fell to him. Our faces were so close to each other, we could almost... "Yah!" I said and got off. I looked away. "Anyway, you can't leave." He still said. "Shut up." I said and quickly grabbed my phone from his hand.

I grabbed my jacket and shoes & put them on. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To Yoon Jung's. What do you think?" I said and walked away. I heard him sigh. I don't care about him. He's just as hateful as stupid Key. I walked past Umma, who was drinking tea. "Sulli, where are you going?" She asked without looking. I stopped and looked at her. "To Yoon Jung's. I'll be back tomorrow." She didn't reply, so I left.

Sigh, I hate it when it gets too cold. I walked faster to Yoon Jung's house. Then, I finally arrived. I knocked on the door. Yoon Jung's older sister, Jung Yeon, opened it. "Oh, Sulli-Ah. What brings you here?" She asked. "Well, I told Yoon Jung I will be having a sleepover with her tonight." I gave a fake smile. "Oh, ok then, come in." She smiled back. I came inside, "Thank you, Jung Yeon Unni." She thumbs up. "No prob, lil' Sulli!"

I walked upstairs to Yoon Jung's room. I opened the door. "Yo, Yoon Jung." I saw her reading a book while eating chocolates again. "Oh, Sulli. So what's the prob?" She said and closed the book. I sighed and threw myself to her bed. "Yoonie! Taemin is going to live in our house!" I said. She stood up on her bed. "What?! Really?!" I nodded. "Woah, why?" She sitted next to me. I told her why. "Oh. Then, you're very welcome to sleep here again." She said.

Did I told you that Yoon Jung and I are childhood friends? We've been friends since we were 5. We first met on an ice cream store, where we fought over the last ice cream cone. It's funny, huh? We first enemies, then bestfriends. Although Yoon Jung and I always fight, we always make up again. I love her very much, as a sister. She's like the sister I never had. Whenever Minho was not around to comfort me, Yoon Jung will always be there.

That's why I love her very much. After talking, we did things like play on the internet, play chess, draw weird stuff, watch comedy/romance/horror movies, and many crazy stuff. Then, my phone rang. It's from Taemin. "What?" I answered coldly. "Sulli, come back here. Your Umma is really sad without you, you know." He said. "Who gave you permission on calling me with my first name? Anyway, I already told her i'll be back tomorrow!" I said, then hunged the phone.

I sighed. "I just can't stand seeing that stupid idiot." Yoon Jung looked at me with a worried look. We were eating ice cream while watching SNSD perform Genie. Then, I felt a little dizzy. "Yoon Jung, I feel a little dizzy." I said, my eyes slowly closing. Then, I fell asleep.