1

Twisted Love

beep beep.. beep beep.. beep beep..

Sera opened her eyes and rolled over, turned off her alarm and slowly climbed out of bed. It was 6am. She planned to go to the library to study all day. Her room mates were all still fast asleep and would be until some time in the afternoon since none of them had to work or attend any classes that day. Sera went into the bathroom, took a quick shower and had breakfast. When she decided she look presentable, she took her books and left the dorm and made her way to the library.

 

Meanwhile...

Hyuna opened her eyes and looked around. She wasn't quite sure where she was at first, then she started to remember the night before. She had gone to another party, got smashed and ended up sleeping with some random guy. The said person however was nowhere to be seen. She got up and got dressed again and left the house. She was staring at the floor whilst walking slowly, then the next second she was on the floor and there was a small gasp.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I should have been paying attention!"

"Uh.. It's fine.. Don't worry about it.. I wasn't paying attention either.." She mumbled awkwardly, standing up.

The girl who had walked into her looked to be completely shocked and almost in tears. Hyuna tried her best not to laugh.

"..Are you okay?" The girl asked, her voice wavering slightly.

"Yeah, but are you? You look like you've just seen someone die." Said Hyuna.

The girl nodded. "You fell so hard though.. I thought you would be injured..."

"I'm alright, I promise. I'm Hyuna, you?" Hyuna asked with a smile.

"Sera.. Aren't you cold in that dress? Do you need a jacket? You can borrow mine if you like and give it back later. I'll be at the library all day." Said Sera, looking concerned.

"I'll be fine. I need to get home now anyway. How about we give each other our numbers so we can talk later so I can prove to you that I'm fine?" Hyuna giggled.

Sera nodded, then they passed each other their phones, typed their numbers in the new contacts section.

"I'll talk to you later then Hyuna." Said Sera, then they both went their ways.

A few minutes, Sera got a text. She expected it to be Hyuna, but it was one of her room mates, Kyungri.

'damn girl, i see you from the window here. you getting in with hyuna?'

Sera frowned slightly and texted back. 'I walked into her by accident and she gave me her number so I could check that she was okay later.'

A few minutes later she recieved the reply. 'she wants you.'

Sera made it to her usual spot in the library, took out her books then texted back. 'Don't say that, she doesn't.'

She started to read one of her books when she got the reply. 'from where i saw she was totally checking you out.'

Sera decided not to reply.

 

Hyuna entered her apartment and went straight to the bathroom to shower. After drying herself off, she went straight to her room, climbed under the covers in her bed and fell asleep. About ten hours later she was woken up by the sound of her phone being called. She reached over and grabbed it and answered.

"Hello.." She mumbled sleepily.

"Hi. It's Sera. You're okay now right?" Said the voice on the other side cheerfully.

"Yeah.." Hyuna said slowly, then she paused. "Uhh.. Would you like to come over?"

"Sure, just give me your address and I'll be over soon." Said Sera.

After giving Sera her house number and street, the call ended and Hyuna decided she needed another shower because she didn't want Sera to think she was a peasant. She was just getting out of the shower when there was a knock at the door.

'She's here already?' Hyuna thought to herself. She quickly wrapped a towel around herself and opened the door.

"Did you fly or something? You got here so quick." Said Hyuna. "Come in. I'll get dressed in a minute, don't worry."

"I only live five minutes away." Said Sera quietly.

Hyuna took her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. "Wait there."

She dashed into her room and put on a huge jumper and some shorts then she went back out and sat next to Sera.

"So, you're okay?" Sera asked. "No bruises or cuts?"

"Nope. I'm all good. You really shouldn't worry. Do you want a drink or anything?" Hyuna asked, shuffling closer to the smaller girl.

"No thanks. I can't really spend that long here since my friend wants me to help her with something." Said Sera, playing with her hair.

'I guess she's kind of cute... I could so get her by the end of tonight..' Hyuna thought to herself.

"Oh. Okay then." Said Hyuna.

They spent a while talking, then just as Sera was about to get up and leave, Hyuna pretended to be in pain to make her stay.

"What's wrong?!" Sera gasped.

"It's my back.. It hurts.." Hyuna groaned.

"You need to go lie down, I can give you a massage to make you feel better. Do you have any ice?" Sera asked.

Hyuna nodded. "In the fridge.." She shuffled to her room rather convincingly whilst Sera got the ice.

She lay down on her front and smirked to herself. Sera came in a minute later.

"You need to take your shirt off so I can give you a proper massage." Said Sera.

"Okay." Said Hyuna as she pulled off her shirt. She knew that Sera would be blushing because Hyuna was not trying to hide any part of herself.

"If you feel uncomfortable tell me and I'll stop.. I don't really have any massage oil but I have maple syrup. Don't ask, I just like maple syrup." Said Sera. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all." Said Hyuna. "I've never had maple syrup poured on me so this should be interesting."

There was a short silence in which Sera applied the maple syrup to Hyuna's back and started to massage her. After a few minutes Hyuna was enjoying it so much that she accidentally let out a soft moan as Sera's hands moved further down.

"..I'm sorry.." Sera mumbled quietly.

She carried on until Hyuna was so relaxed she was almost asleep. When Sera moved away, Hyuna whined.

"Why did you stop?" She asked.

"Because it's done. Are you going to rinse the maple syrup off?" Sera asked, giggling slightly.

"I thought of a better way to get it off.." Said Hyuna mischeviously, then she flipped over and pulled Sera closer, staring into her eyes.

"W..What are you doing?" Sera whispered. "You're not wearing a shirt."

"I won't be needing a shirt for where we're going." She said.

"What do you mean?" Sera asked, even though she knew what was about to happen, she just wanted it to be confirmed.

"You are bright enough to figure out what I mean Sera." Said Hyuna, then she kissed her.

 

beep beep.. beep beep.. beep beep..

Sera opened her eyes, turned off the alarm and looked around. She was confused at first, then she felt the figure next to her move and she remembered all that had happened.

"Sera.. Go back to sleep.." Hyuna said softly. "You won't recover quick enough.."

She blushed slightly and sank back down next to Hyuna who wrapped her arms around Sera's bare waist and pulled her closer. Sera lay still until Hyuna drifted off again. She took her phone from the bedside table and checked her messages.

'DID YOU DO IT???' was the first text she saw from Kyungri.

'omg kyungri said you were getting laid is it true?' was the second from her other room mate Sungah.

Sera let out a soft sigh and put her phone back and decided to go back to sleep. She snuggled up close to Hyuna and closed her eyes.