happy ending

He is my only ONE

 

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN !! I SAID STOP! LISTEN TO YOUR LEADER!STAY THERE. DONT COME CLOSER. STAY THERE!.” Jiyong screamed as he can. He dont care if other people would heard him . Seunghyun just smirked at jiyong with lust in his eyes. His eyes looking nowhere but at jiyong’s slim body and of course he is aiming jiyong’s beautiful .

“come on baby.. you gonna enjoy this. I swear” seunghyun teased jiyong.

“wh-what are you going to do seunghyun?”

“dont scared with me baby.. i’m just your lovely hyung.”

“you are a big bully seunghyun!!”

Seunghyun step closer and hold jiyong’s hands. He started kissing jiyong forcefully.

“mhhhphh!!..” jiyong tried to push seunghyun but failed in seunghyun warm lips on his and seunghyun’s hands around his waist. They kiss passionately and sweet. Jiyong blush very hard . seunghyun broke the kiss slowly but their lips still touching. Jiyong moan at that. Seunghyun smirk in the kiss and finally release jiyong’s lips.he can see that jiyong’s lips turn to purple. He just notice that jiyong is cold because he stripped all jiyong’s shirt.

“are you cold baby?”

“of course you fool!!” said jiyong with mad . he pouted cutely. Seunghyun chuckled when he saw that. He peak at jiyong’s lips. Jiyong’s eyes widen .

“i hate you seunghyun!!.”

“lets take bath together shall we?”

“dont want! Step outside hyung!” jiyong pushed seunghyun out of the bathroom. Seunghyun just smile at his dongsaeng cute act. He waited on his bed patiently.

“what i should do to jiyong tonight? Take him for a walk? Dinner? Movie?...kiss?...?.. ..hot and kiss!!” seunghyun pick his finger as he got the idea. He ran outside from his bedroom to the living room.

“guys!..uhmmm what are you going to do tonight?” seunghyun sat beside daesung who is reading ‘PETER PAN’ quietly.

“i was going for a blind date tonight!” seungri raised his hand happily.

“oh really? Why you didnt tell me?”

“I was going to but you ask first” seungri said with a cracked smile.

“what about you daesung-ah?” but daesung didnt reply seunghyun’s question.

“we are going to jog at park tonight.” Taeyang came from the kitchen. He place  his hands on daesung’s shoulders and that make daesung starteld.

“what?” daesung asked back because he doesnt know what was happening aroung him just now.

“its nothing.” Taeyang smiled angelly.

“oh okay then. I’m going to take bath now. Woah its hot..” taeyang just smirk because he know that daesung is calling him to bed.

“wow. Thats just.. hot right?” seunghyun ask as his eyes follow daesung and taeyang’s back.

“yeah you are right hyung.. hahaha” seungri does the same as seunghyun do.

And then seunghyun’s eyes caught something that interesting in front of him. Jiyong is walking towards the living room where seunghyun and seungri sat. Seunghyun raised his eyebrows at jiyong but jiyong just rolled his eyes. He then sat down beside seunghyun and crossed his arm.

“did you had a good bath?” seunghyun moves closer to where jiyong sat. But jiyong just watch the show on TV. He didnt care or listen to seunghyun’s words.

“no? A bad one?” seunghyun ask again with his hands slowly he place on jiyong’s thigh.

“hey.. baby.. answer me please..” he cup jiyong’s face and bring closer to his face.

“what are you doing?” jiyong finally speak. Jiyong snaped seunghyun’s arms very hard.

“oww... why?” seunghyun pouted when jiyong snaped his arm and ignored him sadly.

“ji... lets eat outside.. just both of us.” Seunghyun winked at jiyong. Jiyong then become excited. He totaly forgot that he is sulking with seunghyun. Just because he heard seunghyun asked him to eat outside today.

“really? Your treat?”

“yes. My treats.what do you want to eat? Pork? Beef? Seafood? Anything you want darling~” seunghyun said with a deep voice. Jiyong had a goosebumps when seunghyun touched his hands. Jiyong stiffed there. He didnt even blinked when seunghyun stared him in the eyes.

“uh,.. i want seafood!.can i hyung? Pleasee~~.. i’m hungry hyunniee~~... “ jiyong make a puppy eyes and rubbed his flat stomach. Seunghyun just smile and stand up while looking at jiyong. He gave jiyong a look that say ‘follow me’. Jiyong just lifted his left eyebrow and follow seunghyun from the back.

And then seungri got a call a his blind date girl. He smile widely and picked his call.

“hello..?” seungri said with difficult.

“hello... uhmm are you seungri?”

“yes its me seungri! By the way.. are you my blind date girl tonight?”

“yes its me.. what time are we goingt o meet? And where?”

“at 8 sharp and lets meet at white cafe .”

“okay sure.”

“uhh.. oka-okay” the call was end very easy. Seungri can felt that his heart racing likie crazy inside his chest.  Jiyong heard that conversation and quickly jumped back on the couch while watching seungri smiling like a crazy person.

“yahh.. who is that? You girlfriend?” jiyong teased seungri until seungri blushed.

“no.. we haven’t meet yet”

“i see.. if she is beautiful you should bring me too!”

“what? Why should i bring hyung too? You already have seunghyun hyung!” jiyong’s smile gone at that. Seungri laughed and ran  to his bedroom.

“what..?” jiyong murmured. Seunghyun reliazed that jiyong isnt following him.

“yah! Jiyong!”

Jiyong starteld  from his hyung’s voice.

“i’m not deaf yet! There’s no need for you to scream like that”

“i told you to follow me right?”

“yeah..i ‘m coming!”

“good boy ji~” seunghyun ruffled jiyong’s hair.

“hyung!!!! I will kill you today!” seunghyun ran to their shared bedroom but leave the door open widely and wait until jiyong came in first. He waited behind the door and shut the door closed after jiyong came in. He locked the bedroom’s door. Jiyong shocked when seunghyun close the door and turned to seunghyun who is unbotton his shirt already. Jiyong felt running away from there but he cant because seunghyun already locked the door. Besides the key, seunghyun kept it. So there’s no way for jiyong to run away.

“honey~. Come to hyung ~” seunghyun step forward but jiyong step back until he leans against the wall. Seunghyun saw the chances and pinned jiyong to the wall.

“hyung.. please. I’m not ready yet.” Jiyong almost crying. He afraid of losing his without his willing. He begged to sseunghyun.

“no baby. Dont cry ji.. i’m not going to do anything to you. Shh~”

“but..but” jiyong sniffed.

“i miss you jiyong”

“what? You.... miss me?”

“yeah ji..  although we meet everyday and even shared a same bedroom but i miss cuddling with you, playing together, kissing... ”

Jiyong  stoped crying and look seunghyun in the eyes. He didnt know that his lips almost touching seunghyun’s lips. They kiss slowly and sweetly. There’s no force in the kiss.Jiyong moan when seunghyun rubbed his flat stomach. They fell on the bed together with seunghyun on top of jiyong. Seunghyun jiyong’s bottom lips asking for enterance. Jiyong slightly open his mouth for seunghyun. Jiyong’s pants getting tighter and seunghyun can felt that something poked his stomach. He smirk in the kiss. Seunghyun ran his tounge over jiyong’s mouth. He taste jiyong so good. After that, seunghyun broke the kiss.

“haaahh.~...” both are panting and breathless. Seunghyun almost forgot about the ‘thing’ that poked his stomach before. He looked down at jiyong’s and saw a bulge. He place his palm on jiyong’s made jiyong shocked and quickly search for seunghyun’s eyes.

“wh-what are y-you doing ..hy-hyung?” jiyong almost moan but he close his mouth and eyes shut. Seunghyun chuckled. He rubbed jiyong’s slowly. At last, jiyong burst out of moan coming from his small mouth. Its like music to seunghyun’s ears. Seunghyun start to kiss jiyong’s white neck and leave mark. From the neck to jiyong’s collarbone. Moan coming non-stop from jiyong. Seunghyun looked down at his own . Its stand out so much and hurt. He jiyong’s jeans and his. He pull down jiyong’s jeans along with boxer.

“hey there cutie..~” seunghyun talk to jiyong’s .

“what are you doing hyung!? Well... there no need for you to talk to my ..”

“what’s wrong? Its cute though” seunghyun plays with jiyong’s balls .

“ahhh~~!!... hyu-hyung!. Dont!” seunghyun doesnt care about jiyong’s begged to stop.

“no i cant stop now.. i’m not very sastified  playing with you.” Seunghyun smirked.

“hyung... can i ask a favor?”

“yeah sure what is it baby?”

“can you do a for me?”

Seunghyun shocked from the favor the jiyong asking to. He stop playing with jiyong’s balls. He blinked many time at jiyong,not believe that jiyong ask him to do a . He is afraid that he bad at doing it.  Seunghyun swallow his saliva down. He tried to talk but fail.

“hyung? Are you alright?”

“oh-of course ji!.”

“really? Are you sure? You want me to show it to you first?”

“yeah i would like to”

Jiyong pull down seunghyun’s jeans down. He change the position of him. Now he is on top seunghyun. He move down and took seunghyun’s huge in his hands. Slowly rub it and the huge . Seunghyun moan when jiyong his .

“ woahh hyung! Its so big you have.. why you never told me that you have such a huge ? I’m jealous.”

“dont be jealous baby.. now its yours.. all of my body parts is yours and yours is mine.okay”

“okay hyung! I love you so much!!” jiyong kiss seunghyun on the lips.

“move on ji..”

Jiyong took seunghyun huge in his mouth and it. He bob his head up and down. Seunghyun shut his eyes close. Mouth open for air. He think he might come in jiyong’s mouth.

“you are.. ahh~.. good er ji!.. oh god~. Its so... good..”

“i think i might in your...mouth ji.. ahh~”

After a few minutes, seunghyun release a thick white liquid in jiyong’s mouth. He saw that jiyong swallow his easily. Jiyong whipe his mouth. Seunghyun felt embarrassed for in jiyong’s mouth.

“you taste so good hyung! I never know it.”

“now its my turn to  pleasure you.”

Jiyong lays down on the bed quickly. He even take his own in his hands. Seunghyun laughed.

“what? Are you not going to do it? Its okay.. i can do it my self.” Jiyong sulking. Seunghyun kiss jiyong’s lips for forgiveness. When jiyong kiss him back, it means jiyong forgave him. Seunghyun smile in the kiss same with jiyong.

jiyong hands over his to seunghyun and seunghyun accept it in his hands. Suddenly, jiyong can felt warm around his . He shut his eyes. And moan coming from his mouth. Jiyong cant stop him self for not to in seunghyun mouth. He know its seunghyun first time do a .

“hyung... you.... so good... er~”

He failed and slowly in seunghyun’s mouth. He moan more loudly when he felt his .Until then, jiyong release his . Seunghyun had a hard time to swallow jiyong’s . Jiyong saw that seunghyun difficult to swallow his .

“just spilt it out hyung. I didnt force you to swallow it for me.” Jiyong’s voice beacome sad because he know that seunghyun not willing to swallow his as he do for seunghyun. And then seunghyun swallow it down . jiyong ‘s eyes widen. Seunghyun just winked at him.

“are you alright.. hyung?”

“eherm.. of course my darling” seunghyun smiled and cup jiyong’s face. They kissing out of love. At the same time, seungri was meeting his blind date girl tonight. Seunghyun thought of it and wanted to superise him something. He broke the kiss. Jiyong pouted because seunghyun broke the kiss first.

“aw.. baby.. dont be sulk.” Seunghyun tried to comfort him but nothing can do if jiyong is sulking. Well its hard to make him cheerful back.

“i dont want to.”

“i have something to tell you ji.. will you listen to your hyung?”

“dont want!”

“okay if you dont want to .. i guess..” seunghyun get up and facing his back at jiyong. He walk to the bathroom.

“wait! Where are you going hyung?!”

seunghyun act like he didnt heard jiyong calling him.

“ oh please hyung.. i will listen then..”

“really? Then come here..” seunghyun popped his head behind  the bathroom’s door amd waved his hand at jiyogn telling him to come here.

“what?”

“okay, tonight seungri is going to his blind date and i thought of celebrate him” seunghyun said with happy tone but jiyong is still sulking. Jiyong just crossed arms and watching seunghyun with no intention.

“what are you sulking about ji?”

“its your fault”

“mine? Why? What i did wrong?

“you. Broke. The. Kiss. First.! Why?!”

Seunghyun can stop but laughing inf ront of jiyong. He thought he had done something so wrong. Jiyong is sulking because i broke the kiss? Jiyong is so annoying with seunghyun manners. He was about to turn back but seunghyun grab his arms and embrace him in tight.

“let me go! Let..go! seunghyun..”

“no..no..no.. i will never let you go honey~”

“i  hate you”

“me too, hate myself” jiyong almost crying at that moment.

“hate you seunghyun.”

“ji.. listen to me, i love you no matter what happen.. i will always love you”

Jiyong sniffed. He tried to push seunghyun and failed. Seunghyun kiss jiyong again and again. Jiyong melt in the kiss.seunghyun pull jiyong to his chest close.  His right hands behind jiyong’s neck while his left one, trailed over jiyong’s waist. Then he stop his hand on jiyong’s . Jiyong broke the kiss in shocked.

“where are you touchingme?”

“why? I love your . Its so small and cute. “ seunghyun smirked.

“et!” seunghyun chuckled when jiyong said that and walk away from him.

Seunghyun washed his face. And then he heard jiyong calling out his name. He went out from the bathroom and saw jiyong in his hoody. Jiyong just smile and took his phone, wallet and car’s key. Jiyong approach seunghyun.

“lets go hyun!”

“where to?”

“where else,, to seungri’s blind date.”

“but.. why you wear my hoody?”

“is it wrong? I love your body smell. Its good and made me melt in it.”

“okay.. lets go!”

 

In the car, seunghyun was bored because jiyong didnt talk to him but playing with his phone instead.

“what are you doing?”

“nothing. Just checking the internet.”

“oh..”

Seunghyun turn on the radio.  Its ‘i want your bite from chris crocker’ playing on the radio.  Seunghyun smirked at that song. Jiyong didnt reliaze anything, seunghyun’s smirk, the song playing now, and more important is jiyong didnt reliaze where seunghyun wanted to bring him to. He just playing with his phone. Until seunghyun stop at a traffic light, jiyong looked straight and make a weird face.

“uh? Where are we going hyung?”

“....”

seunghyun didnt answer jiyong’s question. He just bouncing his head and tapping his finger. He react to the beat from the music on radio. And the it turn green. Seunghyun drove again and rolled down the window. Jiyong getting more curious about his hyung taking him to.he searching for a signboard but then he gasp from shocked.

 

“w-we are drove out from seoul..hyung. lets turn back.”

“yes  we are baby.”

“ eh? But... where are we going to hyung?”

“you know when we arrive later”

“but i didnt bring my extra clothes”

“who needs clothes?”

“what? I need my clothes! Im not wearing yours! Its too big for me.”

Seunghyun laughed. Jiyong rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Seunghyun saw jiyong pouted and peak at jiyong’s lips.

“you’re cute ji.”

“i hate you hyung!”

“do you know where are we going now?”

“no.. where are we going now?”

“to my villa..”

Jiyong’eyes widen. He facing seunghyun now.

“really hyung? Yo-you have a villa? You’re not kidding with me right?”

“of course not. How can i lie to my dongsaeng. Are you happy?”

“yeah!.. wow.. i cant believe that you have a villa.”

After a few hours of talking about themself in the car, jiyong fall asleep. Seunghyun took his spare blanket from the  seatback and gave it to jiyong. He afraid that jiyong would be cold. Seunghyun just drove in the woods  and listen to songs playing. After 1 hours, they arrived. Seunghyun didnt woke jiyong up. He just studying jiyong’s face and body. From the eyes, nose, lips, neck, chest, stomach and his stop at jiyong’s crocth. He gulped hard his saliva down. He wanted to jiyong’s white neck but then jiyong already woke up himself.

“are we there yet hyung?”

“uh..yea.. we are here. Now come on ji, get out so we can take a look at my villa.”

“okay.” Jiyong yawning as he come out from the car and gasp.

“woah.. it! Its so big and.. and beautiful!!”

“you like it?”

“oh yes! I love it!. I want to live here!”

Jiyong jumping from excited and happiness. Seunghyun chuckled saw jiyong being happy like that. He could wait to have jiyong in his plan later. He smirkthinking of his  plan.

“hot and kiss” seunghyun said in a lower voice.

“what?” jiyong face seunghyun with a weird face.

“uh? Nothing baby.”

Seunghyun smile innoccently so that jiyong wouldnt suspect him. As they enter the villa, jiyong’s mouth gaps. He like’wow..!. ! So big!’ etc. Seunghyun put his arms on jiyong’s shoulder and ask him to have dinner first. He know that jiyong is hungry from the long journey.

“jiyongie~ lets eat first.. you must be hungry right?”

“yes hyung~.. im so hungry~” jiyong did his aegyo and seunghyun burst out of laughed.

“omo..omo.. you are so cute.”

Jiyong gaps as he enter the kitchen and saw all dishes are on the dining table already. Was today something special? Jiyong called out his hyung to see the all type dishes. Jiyong sat when seunghyun told him to sat beside him. Jiyong taste all the food that are on the table.

“hyung~ i’m so full. I want to take a bath. Where could i?”

Seunghyun brought jiyong to his bedroom and told jiyong to wear the pyjama in the cupboard. Jiyong took a comfortable bath. Seunghyun didnt waste time but changed to his own pyjama. He took a book on the table and sat on bed. While he is reading he always wear glasses and that made him more handsome. Jiyong walk out from the bathroom and saw seunghyun  on the bed.

“hyu-hyung. Why are you still here?”

“what? Of course im here, this is my room.”

“i thought we are sleep separatedly”

“no, we are not.uhm jiyong come over here”

Jiyong walk towards seunghyun. He forgot to put the pyjama. He just have the towel around his slim waist. Seunghyun grab jiyong’s hands and pinned him to the bed. Jiyong shocked and struggle to release himself.

“what are you doing hyung?”

“jiyong lets have tonight”

“wh-what? I’m..i’m not ready hyung”

“stop saying those jiyong. I know you want me badly right?”

“hyung...”

“just say it jiyong. I love you you know right?”

“yeah.. i love you too hyung. But it will hurt”

“yes but after that you will feel the pleasure.”

Without jiyong answer back, seunghyun slipped his toungue in jiyong’s mouth. Jiyong can felt that his stand proudly. Seunghyun ran his toungue to jiyong’s neck. He , and kiss all the he want. He leaves mark on jiyong’s body. Jiyong’s hands rubbed seunghyun’s back without his knowing. Moans come non stop from both. Suddenly, jiyong felt fingers in his . He didnt know when seunghyun put them.

“hyung? What are you.. arghhhh! Its hurt hyung! Stop.”

“sorry ji. This is for you. I have to make you ready for me first.”

Jiyong cry when seunghyun his fingers in jiyong’s . Seunghyun felt guilty. And then he done, he pull all his fingers and face jiyong. Jiyong open his eyes and pull seunghyun face to kiss him.

“it hurts hyung. So much.”

“sorry ji, i will pleasure you until you faint.”

“dont hurt me hyung please.

“i promise ji.”

Then seunghyun took his in his hands. He stop for awhile and play with it. He must touch himself before he screw jiyong . After that, he push slowly into jiyong’s and wait for jiyong to comfortable with the seunghyun’c inside him.

“move”

Seunghyun slowly and become faster. Jiyong moan more,more and more. Jiyong scream out of the sudden. And then seunghyun knew that he got jiyong’s G-spot. He at the spot more and more, faster and faster. Jiyong grips on the bed more tightly as he felt seunghyun inside him. A few seconds, jiyong also on seunghyun’s stomach and his own hair.

“than-thank you hyung. This is good.”

“i told you.”

“lets sleep and take bath later”

“okay hyung.. love you.”

THE END

 

p/s: so, seunghyun just make an  excuses to made jiyong follow him to his villa. He told jiyong that they are going to seungri’s blind date but no. They are going to seunghyun’s villa. Well seungri is meeting with chaerin or her nickname is CL. They got along very well.and now they are officially a couple. Thanks to taeyang J. Okay now fellas. Bye i must say.