what should i do?

He is my only ONE

seunghyun stares at the night sky. He ruffled his hair. He doesnt know he should do after jiyong kiss him on the lips. "arghhh~!!! what should i do with that boy?" seunghyun asked himself. He totaly cant think anything now. He is now on the rooftop because he doesnt want to meet jiyong. He already fell inlove with jiyong too hard. 'when i can tell you about my feelings ji'. seunghyun said sadly.

 

 

>>>>>>>flash back<<<<<<<<<

 

 

Jiyong pull his lips from seunghyun's lips. he can see clearly that seunghyun is blushing . He laugh a bit .

"yah hyung.. are you okay?" asked jiyong worriedly.

" uh? uhmmm... yeah.. yeah.. i..i...i'm okay.. i just need some time.." 

And then seunghyun just went to his bedroom leaving jiyong at the kicthen.

"humm.. what wrong with him? did he like that kiss so much? " jiyong talk to himself.

 

 

>>>>>>>end flash back<<<<<<<

 

"hyung!.. what about dinner?" jiyong ask seunghyun who is lost in his world. seunghyun startled and look back.

"uh? um.. its okay.. i will have it later"

jiyong come closer to him and passed a beer to seunghyun.

"hyung want some drink?"

"oh.. thanks jiyong-ah"

"call me ji .. hyung" jiyong just sat beside seunghyun and look at the night sky. Tonight there were many stars . jiyong and seunghyun likes stars. they always look up at stars if they are stress or tired.

seunghyun startled because jiyong ask him to call him ji. ' what should i say now? arhh.. you making me more in love with you ji..'

"uh? aishh.. i cant call you that.. you said just your boyfriend can call you that.. and i'm not your boyfriend"

"hyung.. you want to know some secrets? " jiyong's heart broke into pieces after seunghyun sadi that to him.' not my boyfriend? but you are my boyfriend hyung! you idiot!'

"yes.. what is it?" seunghyun drink his beer and leans against the railing. he faced jiyong who is drinking his beer now.

"hyung i know that you likes me right?" jiyong looked at seunghyun but seunghyun just runs his eyes for not looked into jiyong's innoncent eyes.

"how did you knows?"

"i know from your eyes, touch, and words"

"i..i..i just- "

"hyung look at me" jiyong then pulls seunghyun hands and he faced his beloved one."say that you love me hyung.. i'm waiting"

"i...i...i love you ji." seunghyun cannot look at jiyong anymore. "kiss me hyung.. kiss me ... please.. kiss me.. i cannot bare with this feeling anymore hyung.. please~ "

seunghyun holds his fist.

"hyung i-" before jiyong start his words,  seunghyun cuts him off with press his lips on jiyong's pink lips. They are so into the kiss. seunghyun's hands slide into jiyong's shirt .jiyong moan with the kiss.

seunghyun can feel that jiyong wanted to went in inside his mouth but he cannot just let jiyong do that. Jiyong's hands squeezed seunghyun's .  jiyong bites seunghyun's lower lips. seunghyun shocked and open his lips apart. Jiyong explore seunghyun's mouth. his tounge danced with seunghyun's.

 

"i love you ji... i always have"

" i know that hyung.. and dont forget that i love you too hyung.."

 

 

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................

yes.. i done with chapter 3..

i was mad at my cousin because she delete my undone chapter. she said that she was truly sorry and i forgive her because she hug me so tightly.

well im not that angry to her..

please comment and vote readers~

bye for now..