Don't tell anyone

He is my only ONE

"uhmm hyung today i want to have breakfast outside with taeyang hyung" seungri step closer to the dinner table as he smile. just then taeyang came in to the kitchen and sat on the chair. seungri acted like he was a waiter in a restaurant.

"good morning sir, what would you want for your breakfast today sir?" jiyong and seunghyun laughed at his acting. how terrible. taeyang just smacked seungri's head. seungri pouted as cute as he can but it doesnt worked for taeyang. its 9:00am now, they all are having their breakfast. they laughed when seungri and daesung make jokes. after they done had their breakfast, daesung and taeyang was on duty to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. seungri just sat the couch at watch TV. he sighed when there is no channel that attract his heart.

"hyung! bring me some milk please.." seungri shouted from the living room.

"yah! so rude maknae-ah" taeyang answered back with yelled a bit.

"okay..okay i will get it myself" seungri rose up from his lazy sitting and walk to the kitchen. but then his face changed. he was too shocked from what he saw there. in the kitchen he saw daesung kiss taeyang. seungri's eyes widen when both of them turn looked at him. he run away from the scene and run through the main door. he place his palm on his chest to clam down himself.

jiyong and seunghyun were reading at their tiny library int he house. they just went there after breakfast. seunghyun is reading his favourite book. jiyong is trying to get a new lyrics for their new album. they heard a loud sound from outside the tiny library but they didnt care about it. it was sound from seungri who just bash the main door and run outside.

seungri was just too shocked back then. luckly he brought his phone and his car's key. but he didnt took his car, he walk to a small playground near him. he sat on a bench.

"what should i do? jiyong hyung and seunghyun hyung , daesung hyung with taeyang hyung. so what will happen to me?" he talking to himself. suddenly he felt a hand patted his head.

"hey.. what are you doing? " he saw taeyang and daesung in front of him. he sighed and just looked down.

"hey maknae-ah.. can you.. uhmm.. dont tell anyone about us just now. we have our trust in you maknae-ah. please"  daesung make a sad face and put his palm together as he begged for it.

"oh sure hyung." seungri just playing with his fingers and pouted.

"uhm what is your ideal type ? maybe we can find one for you?" seungri looked up at taeyang's face as he heard taeyang asked him that.

"i like a girl with a good body, kind-hearted, and always caring for me, hyung" taeyang  was thinking which girl would suited with seungri. actually seungri like a man but he is heartbroken so he want to changed it. he tried to love girl this time.

"yes! i know this girl that would suited perfectly with you maknae-ah. do you want to meet her?"

"  if she could .."

okay let me call her first" taeyang call a girl with his own phone and turn away to talk with some privacy.

"hello.."

"hello! how could you not calling me for a long time being!" the girl shouted at taeyang ears. taeyang chuckled.

"i'm sorry. i want to ask a thing can i?"

"yes sure.. what it is"

"are you single until now?"

"yes i am, why?"

"um, do you want if i pair you up with seungri?"

"what!? seungri!? are you kidding me?"

"no i'm not. do you want or not?"

"ugh.. i guess i can meet him first.. so when and where we will meet?"

"today at 4pm. we will meet at white cafe in town"

"okay.. so.. see you soon!" the girl sound shocked but seem to be happy.

after taeyang hung up his phone he went back to daesung and seungri.

"so, how was it hyung? it is okay?"

"yeah.. so maknae, you will meet this girl and 4pm at white cafe today." taeyang smiled and patted seungri's back. seungri smiled widely.

"lets go home, its cold out here." daesung shivered as the wind blew.

"lets go!" seungri and taeyang said at the same time.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

jiyong and seunghyun already fell asleep in their tight hugged. they slept in seunghyun's embraces.after 2 hours fell asleep. jiyong already woke from his nap. jiyong looked up and saw seunghyun. He still in his dreamland. He opened his eyes slowly. Jiyong smiles at him while tighten his hugged.

“do you want to take bath first?” asked seunghyun. Jiyong buried his face in seunghyun’s chest.

“what about you,hyung?”

“yeah.. or should we take bath together? Hummm~? Jiyongie?” seunghyun smirked.

“eh?” jiyong’s eyes widen heard that question came from his lovely hyung.

“wh-what are you saying ,hyung?” jiyong become shaking as he thought of taking a shower with seunghyun. Before this jiyong hasnt take a look at  seunghyun’s body.

“why jiyongie~? Are you afraid?” seunghyun chuckled. He love to tease jiyong like that. He love when his leader blushed.

“what?” jiyong looking away from seunghyun’s face. He blushed hard.”uhh.. i think we can take bath separately .. can we?”

“up to you beauty. But i would like to see your slim body~” jiyong can felt like seunghyun were making fun of him. Jiyong got up from bed and pouted cutely. Seunghyun chuckled. Then he followed his leader step and hugged him from jiyong’s back.

“yah! Seunghyun what are you doing!?” jiyong screamed as seunghyun slide his hands into jiyong’s shirt. Seunghyun’s hands slowly touching jiyong’s skin. Jiyong shivered under seunghyun touch. He  tired not to moaned as seunghyun touch his body like that. Seunghyun pushed jiyong forward. Jiyong still dont know whats eunghyun mean by that move. He just move forward until they arrived at their bathroom. Seunghyun pushed jiyong but he refused to move because jiyong know that seunghyun is asking him to take shower together with seunghyun.

“yah! Seunghyun stop!”

“you know that i wont stop ,right? “ seunghyun smirked as he pushed jiyong . he forced jiyong to enter the bathroom but jiyong wouldnt. In a minutes, seunghyun saw a guy in front of him. He smirked at jiyong. Jiyong’s cheeks turned red as rose. He looked at the floor and not looking at seunghyun who did this to him. Seunghyun step closer to jiyong but jiyong move back until his back against the wall. Seunghyun take off his clothes.

“CHOI SEUNG HYUN!!!! I SAID STOP! LISTEN TO YOUR LEADER! STAY THERE .DONT COME CLOSER.STAY THERE!.”

 

A/N : and then you guys know what happen right? *smirked*