He loves me too.

He is my only ONE

 

"Jiyong... wake up now.. its morning already... jiyong.. "

He hears seunghyun waking him up with his deep voice. Jiyong always fall and melt over those gaze, touch,voice and many things about seunghyun. Jiyong turns and saw seunghyun is about to take off his pajamas.. " aahhh... hyung... cant you open your pajamas in toilet?" seunghyun turns over and trying to seduce jiyong. He climbs over the bed and puts his face near jiyong's. Jiyong 's eyes wide open and close his eyes back. He can feel seunghyun's breathe over his face.

"why? are you afraid that you will fall on me? or.. you already did? " seunghyun laugh after that and went to toilet leaving jiyong with his shocked face in the morning. Jiyong get up from the bed and open the window.

" today's weather is pretty cool huh. i guess i just want to relax today. "

 

*knock knock*

Jiyong open his bedroom door and saw seungri with his clothes . Jiyong wantto close the door but being stop by seungri's leg. Then seungri enter his hyung bedroom. He just went in and sleep on his hyungs bed.

" this gonna be a good day right? you dont have to do such face my jiyongie" seungri then step towards his poor hyung and took jiyong into his arms. Jiyong want to get rid of him but seungri is very strong enough. Jiyong beg to seungri to release him.

" uh? what to do now? but i dont want to let you go my jiyongie~ you're such a baby , you know that huh? " seungri then played his hyung's hair and smell them.

" ahh.. jiyongie~ you washed your hair again huh? it smell good after all... " sungri want to kiss jiyong's neck but seunghyun already push seungri and pull jiyong into his arms. Jiyong just dont believe this but seunghyun hugged him!..' ohmygod.. i dnt believe this.. he hug me into his arms... i love you hyunnie... and i know you love me too.. '

 Jiyong blush and get noticed by seunghyun. seungri already leave that room and jiyong didnt pay too much because he is in his world right now. Seunghyun want to tease jiyong.

Seunghyun puts his hand around jiyong's waist. Jiyong looked at seunghyun's face.

" ji.... what to do but i already fall in love with you~ " seunghyun tease jiyong.

' what!!?he called me JI? im not dreaming right?' jiyong got blush very hard. his cheek are red now.

Seunghyun laugh and release jiyong's waist. jiyong shocked from what seunghyun did to him.' he arent going to kiss me? but..but..'

"hey jiyong arent you going to take ath first? and then we can cook breakfast together.... or. you want me to...." "i will go right now" jiyong cuts his hyung and run into the bathroom.

"*sigh* ji.. you know i love you right? but i dont want our love ruin our friendship." seunghyun talk to himself and search for his T-shirt in the cupboard.

 

>>>>>>>>10 minutes later<<<<<<

" ah..hyung... what are you doing? "

"huh? uhmmmm.... i ...i... i want ask you that... areyou already finish bath? because i want you to acompany me to cook later...." seunghyun cant help himself.

After jiyong done with his bath. seunghyun went downstairs but he turns back to his bedroom and saw jiyong half . He hide behind their bedroom's door. Jiyong now is just with his boxers in front of mirror and turn to their cupboard. he took out short pants and a pink with blue stripes on his shirt. Seunghyun just hide and look at jiyong without blinking. jiyong look at his hyung weirdly and seunghyun stood up after answer jiyong's question.He went down agin without turning back.

'wahh.. ji has nice body.. its such a waste if  let him go just like that without taste him...later i will tell you that i'm really love you ji baby... '

"hyung!" jiyong startled his hyung with give him a back hug. tightly.

"ahh!! aishh.. you scare me, baby.. " Seunghyu then covered his mouth with his palms. Jioyng's eyes wide open when seunghyun call him baby just now. He release his hug and blush.

"opss.. sorry.. i didnt mean to call you that.. sorry okay?" seunghyun touch jiyong's cheek and kiss it.

when seunghyun is about to open the cupboard and take the chopboard, jiyong pull his hyung's hands and cups seunghyun face then jiyong press his lips on seunghyun's.

"mmmhhh.." seunghyun tried to talk but jiyong still press his on seunghyun's lips.

 

------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeayy.. i'm done with chapter 2..

i will continue chapter 3 tonight!

please commentand subscribe readers~

bye for now~

<3 @>