I'm scared .

He is my only ONE

"Hyung ! where are you going? don't leave me alone. HYUNGGGG!!!!!!" gd's screamed.

seunghyun who is watching television right now startled with jiyong's voice calling him.

"Yah! wake up! jiyong-ah... wake up you !"

"hyungggg!!!" jiyong hug seunghyun as he open his eyes from that nightmare. Seunghyun shocked as jiyong hug him tightly. He patted jiyong' back slowly.

"hey.. what's wrong with you, jiyong-ah?"

"hyung...don't leave me hyung... i just... i'm scared hyung... i'm scare that you will leave me for that guys" jiyong start crying on seunghyun's chest.

"hey.. what are you talking about? i dont get you.... and can you just release me now? i cant breath you know?"

Jiyong release his hug from seunghyun. He still crying but seunghyun pull his hand and bring him to the living room. Jiyong sit on the sofa bside seunghyun but then he stop crying because seunghyun gave him a strong gaze. 'he just too handsome.. how i can stop love him ?' 

 

   Seunghyun doesnt know jiyong's feeling towards him. He always thought that jiyong just joking around him with saying that he like him and do love him. Jiyong had a feeling that his love for seunghyun will longer.

 

*knock knock*

 

Jiyong and seunghyun look at their dorm's door. Jiyong up to open the door and saw seungri is totaly drunk. Taeyang and daesung lift seungri up and bring him inside their dorm. But suddenly seungri hug jiyong tightly.

"Yah.. makne.. what are you doing? wake up already... you're drunk." Taeyang said and pull seungri from jiyong's body.

"hyung..~... you're cute do you know that? hehe... i always will love you hyung.. so can you just love back now?" seungri then wanted to kiss jiyong but.. daesung and taeyang stop him from doing that.

Seunghyun come and pull seungri from jiyong's body. seungri falls on the floor poorly. Jiyong almost cry out now because sengri dont wnt to let him go and want kiss him. Jiyong quickly hug seunghyun's waistand getting scare of seungri.

 

"Aigoo~.. now lets get up you .. you're totaly drunk now.. aishhh" Seunghyun lift seungri up and give him to taeyang and daesung. But seungri suddenly kiss seunghyun on seunghyu's right cheek. Jiyong's eyes were wide open from seeing that seungri just kiss his beloved one.

"Aishh!!.. do you want to die? now go to your room.. NOW!!!! " Seunghyun scold at seungri and he grabs jiyong's hands to sofa right away then. Taeyang and daesung just bring seungri up to his room.

They three shared a room with while jiyong shared a room with seunghyun. Taeyang lay on his bed while daesung lays on his one. " yah.. do you think that seungri had a feeling towards jiyong and seunghyun?"

"i dont know about that hyung.. okay then, i want to take a bath already." Daesung up from his bed and walk to the toilet.

 

Seungri likes both of them.. jiyong hyung and seunghyun hyung. He had a crush toward them but both doesnt know about it. Taeyang changed his clothes into pajamas and went to sleep already.

 

>>>>>> in the living room<<<<<<<

"Arhhh..." jiyong yawns on the sofa. Seunghyun noticed that andask jiyong goes to sleep first but jiyong doesnt want it.

"hey, if you already sleepy now.. go and sleep first ... dont wait for me,jiyong -ah" "but hyung... " before jiyong finished his, Seunghyun already switch off the television and drag jiyong to bed now. Jiyong a little happy with seunghyun holds his hand like this. He smiled a bit but then off because seunghyun stared at him.

"okay, sleep now... i want to switch off the lights before go to sleep... " seunghyun then walks away and come back to his bed.

Jiyong sleep happily with seunghyun beside him. He try to touch seunghyun's hand and seunghyun just let him holds his hands while sleeping.

 

to be continue..

how is it? it my first time do this fanfic... and im nervous actually...

T_T

please comment ~

i will continued this later..