our love.

He is my only ONE

 

Jiyong woke up in the morning. He felt something cold on his cheeks. Jiyong opened one eyed and saw seunghyun in front of his face. 'He is too near' . jiyong blushing. seunghyun laughed after sastified teasing jiyong in the morning. Jiyong pout. he is sulking. seunghyun laugh and steal a kiss at jiyong's lips. Jiyong eyes widen as he shocked that seunghyun kiss him. He was about to kiss him back but seunghyun already pull his lips from jiyong.

 

"ayy.. what with that face baby?" seunghyun ruffled jiyong's messy hair.

 

"aww.. hyung,, dont do that, im not a puppy!." jiyong made a angry face but it just too cute for seunghyun.

 

" you're cute, baby" seunghyun kiss jiyong's right cheek and stood. He pulls jiyong away from the bed.

 

" go and take a bath first and then come to the kitchen , okay?" seunghyun just walk pass the door leaving jiyong behind.

 

"what wrong with him today?" jiyong sighed and took a cold bath.

 

.......................................

"hey,... what are you doing hyung?" jiyong gave seunghyun a back hugging. seunghyun just inogres jiyong hugging him like that. Actually he like when jiyong kiss and hug him.

"well i make some breakfast for all of us." seunghyun said with a happy tone.

:so.. where is the others? still not wake up yet?" jiyong release his back hugged and walk to the sink to wash the dishes. Suddenly, seunghyun gave jiyong a kiss on his lips. They were making love in the kitchen without knowing that seungri had eyes the two of them.

"yah. hyungs. what are you guys doing?" seungri just came into the kitchen after jiyong and seunghyun done kissing.

"ohh?.. we are cooking together. come and join us seungri- ah",

seungri gave them a smirked but they didnt look.

 

 

 

................................................

 

yep.. i felt so sleepy now..

so goodbye for now. i promise i will update it tomorrw or soon!

^^