[8]

My Little Puppy

"Raemi-ah, wake up and go take a bath."

My mom open the curtain. The sun shine through the window, I squinting  my eyes. I wake up and touch my lips, I still can feel his warm lips.

"waeyo?" She asked. I shook my head."Yaaa~ tell me Raemi." She patted my head.

I fix my hair and get up lazily "ummm... It's not me, but she asked me if a boy kissed you and he's your first kiss. What's the meaning of it?" I said while look into Hyunil's room. She stare at me."Eomma~"

"that's mean, he loves you." She giggles and wink at me.

"I... I said she is not me!!!!" I covers my face with blanket."I wont to go to the campus today!"

"gwenchana, I got my first kissed when I was on senior high school." She sits beside me and cares my hair.

"who have kissed you?" I get curious.

"Appa... He is very cool and famous among the girls but I can get him!!!" Shee clench fist."because I never demand to him."

"Seriously? But I always hears you 'I want this clothes' and 'I want to have new cookware' and bla bla bla" I look at her while mimicking her face. She look at me sharply and her eyes said. 'No breakfast today' I smile cutely "arrasseo eoommaaa~..." I get up and walk to the bathroom. "I should attend my class, I'll listen to you later, tell me more about your story between mom and dad." I scratch my head and smirked. I closed the door and stand near it.

"He loves me...? Ray?"

_____________________________________

In the class, like always the class very noisy. The students here just like elementary students for me.

"Annyeong~ Soyul" I greeted her.

Soyul put some make up on her face. "Ne, nado annyeong~ Eh! waeyo?" she get shocked when look at my face.

"Ne?"

"Are you sick? your face looks red today, gwenchanaeyo?" She questioned.

"Ah!! jinjja?" I puffs my cheek and pats it."Gwenchana."

"Soyul!!!" Minseon and Minjin come towards."Tomorrow Rome will tell us his new members group."

"Jinjja?!!! I should online now!" This is the fangirling over Barom start again, and they will never listen to me in this condition.

 

I'm worried about Hyunil since yesterday he didn't texted me yet. After end of the class I decided to come to his class. When I'm on my way to his class, Jun passed by in front of me."Jun! Jakkanman!" I hold his hand.

"Waeyo?"

"... uurrmmm...." I'm humming, didn't know what should I said to him.

"You want to talk with Hyunil? Didn't he always beside you?" He lower his head and smirked.

"Something happened to him thought, he didn't text me or went to any places with me." I look at him.

"Wae?! Don't look at me like that!" He turned around.

"Tell me something if you know about him, he attend his class right?" Jun nodded."Glad to hear that.."

"Hey Jun!" Siwoo patted his back, today he tied up his brown hair."Let's go to the practise room, we have been waiting for you. Ah... you are Hyunil's friend, he..." Before Siwoo finish his words Jun just put a bread to his mouth."mmhhigghhaa mmhhwoohhya!!"

"Kajja hyung! Let's talk again later Raemi, we are so busy today. You should practise hard for your performance too, arra!" He winked and push Siwoo.

"But... Yaaa!!!" I sigh."Waeyo, Ray?"

_____________________________________

Break time just come, I take my lunch alone in the corner of canteen. Usually I take my meal with Hyunil, but university life is quite different, and I can't believe it could change Hyunil a lot.

"Annyeong~" I look into the voice was came."Can I sit with you?" He smiles, there is a tray on his hand. He wants to take lunch too.

"Oh! T.K-ssi... sure you can." I nodded.

He laugh "Just called me Minwoo since I'm not on stage."

I nods while look down "Ah, mianhae..."

"Where's Hyunil?" He questioned.

"Eh? Why do you asked me? We have different major thought." I start worried about him.

"I know that, but he didn't take his lunch with me even we'are in the same class." He drink his milk."The last time I talked to him, when we decided to practise together...ummm after the end of the class. That's all..." He pouts.

"Mwo!!!" I get up."Did you try to contact him?"

He nooded. "But no respond yet." He start eats his chips.

"Yaa!!! tell me the last time you have saw him!" I bang the table.

"Oh... mwoya ige?" He grins.

"Just tell me, pallii!!!!" My eyes become teary."Tell me, jebal..."

"He-hey don't cry..." He gets panic."Raemi please don't cry~ what happened?" He get up and he puts his hands on my shoulder."Waeyo? Did something wrong happened?"

I don't know how my face 'cause I try as hard as I can to hold my tears. My face should be very ugly in front of him "He...is..."

"Raemiiii~!" Someone come and messed up my hair."Waaaah you didn't ordered for my lunch eung?" He drinks my juice and silent for a moment when he saw my face."...waeyo?" He hold my face. "Gwenchana? Did he make you cry?"

"Mwo? yaaa Hyunil hyung, I didn't touch her yet." He puts his hands up.

"But I saw you put your hand on her shoulder." He glare.

"But..."

He pull my hand and made me sit. I feel relieve and I can't speak, I almost fainted 'cause I'm too worried."Gwenchana?" He lower his head and smile to me."Waeyo..?" He wipes my tears in front of Minwoo. I ended up with cry, I cover my face and wont to show it to him."E-eehh!!!! Uljima! Uljima! I will treat you pizza this night but don't cry please!"

"She was worried about you hyung, jinjja! I'm envy" Minwoo smirked and giggles.

"....Yaa! Raemi gwenchana, uljima~ I have to meet someone, gwenchana.." He smile and cares my hair.

"oo...hyung!" Minwoo slapped the table and it's make us look at him.

"hm?"

"Raemi is your girl?" He look at us with his big eyes.

I dumbfounded "Ania~ we have been close since.... since... ummm... I don't remember, since we were in pre-school or more than that, I don't remember exactly hahahaha." He scratched his head.

"Woah? jinjja?"

"Emm!! and we always entered the same school, isn't it Raemi?" I still cover my face."Yaaa~ Raemi~" He put his hands around my shoulder and pokes my cheeks."Don't be like this~" He pouts."You know many people around us looking at you 'cause you cries like baby.." He whisper. "Stop crying..."

"You will buy pizza for me?" He nods."Ehehehe... gomawo~" I force myself to smile. Then they are just laugh over me.

______________________________________

"Waaahhh I missed this scent!" I hug the wind and then hug Hyunil waist.

"Yaaa! yaaa!! Don't make a move or we will fall down."

"Oh! mianhae." I pouts."Because you never ride a bicycle with me before, it's your heart getting stronger now?" I .

"Umm! Mianhae Raemi~"

"Mwo?" I patted his head slowly."You never did something wrong to me." I lend my head to his back.

"Where is the phone center?" He questioned.

"Just turned right on the first traffic light."

 

This evening, he want to help me look for new phone and he ask me to try using bicycle. Usually I'm the one who pedalled it and Hyunil sit on the back, but for  make me happy he don't want to do it. H wants to try something different and makes me smile. A few minutes later we arrived. The phone center is not too big but complete enough.

We passed near the accessories part. "Waahh!!! Ray look this is cute isn't it?" I pull his hand.

"Yaa! just choose your new phone and we go out, I have something to do."

I pouts. "Arrasseo..." I look down and walk away. "Mianhae... I don't know you're very busy right now.."

*Hyunil angst :

What happened to me? I'm sorry Raemi I just feel so tired today and I did someting rude to you... I'm sorry... I'll buy it for you don't be sad Raemi, I'm so sorry.... you'll get everything you want, but don't cry in front of me.