[6]

My Little Puppy

"Good morning adeul-ah~" My mom greeted us.

"Mwoya!" Hyunil take the pan."ahjumma~ please just get rest, let me cook for our breakfast."

"eo? gwenchana~" She giggles.

"Ania~ let me cook!" He said.

"Eomma, just let hyunil cook for us. His skill is not bad." I open the refrigerator and take some oranges to make juice."Just cook something for us and I'll make juices."

"Jinjja? gomawo! I'll make something delicious."

My mom smile brightly. "Hyunil-ah?"

"Ne?"

"Today your parents will back to home, right?" He nodded.

I feel something bad will happen after this.

"Why don't you let your parents rest for a day? You could stay here until tomorrow. ottoeke?"

The orange on my hands fall off, i try to catch it but end up make the knife fall under the table. "Aiissshhh!!!"

"Ahahahahaa sure, but I missed them so much. I'll sleep here again if I feel lonely in my house, thanks for your offer ahjumma." He flipped the sausage on the pan. woaah daebak!" He praised his self.

________________________________________

"Since when you tied up your hair?"

"Eh?" I get shocked."

"ummm..." he pouts while staring on it."Someone bought it for you... namja..."

"MWO!!!"

"Ahahahaa I just joking." He lay down and smile at me."Actually it's cute... but I love more when your hair is not get tied."

"Jinjja? Then I should take it off."

"Gwenchana, you did it to get someone's attention. isn't it?"

"....... mwo....?"

"It's easy to guess, both of us grow up together. Don't need to tell the reason I have know what is in your brain...." He get up.

"Ray..."

"I have class, I should go now. Just get his heart, good luck Raemi! Hwaiting!!!" He thumb up and walk away.

"What happened to your expression today?"

______________________________________

I walk alone to the canteen.

"Annyeong~" Someone greeted me.

"oh? Rome, waeyo?"

"How are you?

"Ummm.... not so bad."

"Ah.... are you okay?"

"Ne?"

"Ania~ emm... if you need some help don't hesitate to ask."

"gomawo~" I smile at him.

"it's look nice on your hair." He pointed at my hair.

"Gomawo."

Both of us already get our lunch.

"Could I take lunch with you?" he said.

"ah... yeah sure."

Both of us walk to the same table, when we're talking Hyunil passed by in front of us. He just glance at me then he sit alone near us.

*my angst :

Ray... what happened to you? Can you tell me something? Don't treat me like this, I feel you're being farther of me.... I hate to see your back, it's make me sad. Please turn around and look at me.... Ray...

A few minutes later Jun come and sit beside him. I don't know what both of them are talking, but I hope Jun don't make him upset.

"Raemi?.... hey!" Rome waves and make me shocked, I make my juice fall from the table. "Are you okay?" He said while cleaned the juice from my table. "Your shoes...." He kneel down.

"gwenchana, I'll clean it by myself..." I said.

"ah... mianhae..." He scrathed his head and laugh.

"Hyunil!!!! Yaaa!!! Yaaaa!!!! don't make me scared, wake up. Hyunil-ssi!!!!" Jun hold Hyunil's body which almost fall from the chair. The canteen being crowded, I just speechless.

__________________________________________

"Gwenchanaeyo?"

"Ne, I think he just too tired today." I smile.

"Arrasseo, I'll back to my class then. Just call me if you need some help."

"Gamsahamnida~" bowed at him and close the door.

"Hyunil-ah... Waeyo? You said that you're strong, but...." I sigh."Wake up, jebal... Should I call appa now? Please wake up Hyunilah..."

??

"Raemi, you have a class isn't it? I'll stay here."

"Jun?"

"Gwenchana, me and Hyunil have same class. I'll take care of him, I know him since we were on elementary school." He patted my shoulder.

"Em! Gomawo Jun..." I walk out, but I still worried about him. Jun turn around and he look at me, his eyes tell me if I shouldn't worried about Hyunil. Then I bowed at him. _________________________________

"Raemi...hah!!!"

"Mwo? Wake up already?"

"Jun?..."

"Oh waeguraeyo?~ why people always said 'jun?' When they saw me." He pouts.

"...." Hyunil sigh and pull the balnket, he cover his body."Please leave me..."

"But... Raemi asked me to stay here, she buy something for you." Jun play a game on his phone. Both of them just get an awkward, Hyunil wouldn't talk anything."Hey, did you ever play this game?" Jun laugh."Don't be like this... yaaa!!! Yaaaa!!! Aarrgghh!!!! See? I said don't go there!" Kang Jun talking to his phone.

"... What game are you playing to?" Hyunil get up.

"Oh? Here..."

They're talking about that game, Hyunil and Jun being close just a few minutes they're talked. I saw them from the window and try to make Hyunil don't recognized me. For now I can't talk to him 'cause a reason.

_________________________________________

In the bus."Gwenchanaeyo?" I look at him.

Hyunil just nodded.

"Did you forget to eat your medicine, Ray?"

"I'm not, I don't know why it comes suddenly." He touch his chest.

"Don't be sad." I patted his shoulder, he smile at me."Ah! This is..." I open my bag and take a piece of paper."My first performance, would you like to come there?"

He take it and smile."Sure! Should I bring cheering banner for you?"

"You're too much." I pinch his shoulder, he just laugh.

*My angst:

 

I'm very happy when I see you smile like this Ray. Please don't give up, keep smile like this for me... Ray.

 

____________________________________________

In the evening, I prepare my Gayageum. This evening is my first time I play this music instrument. My mom preparing my mealbox when I practise for a few minutes.

"Hyunil will go with you?"

"Ani, he is not good today. I'll go to practise alone, gwenchana." I smile at her.

A few minutes later, we heard the bell ringing. My mom open the door."Whose there?"

"Annyeong haseyo." He bowed.

"Raemiiiii!!!!!" My mom run to me.

"Mwoya ige?~" talked with mouth full of sushi.

"Who's that gurgeous boy?! Tell me, is he your..."

I run to the living room, and my eyes getting wider when I saw who's that boy. My heart beating faster."...Barom... Oppa... What happened?"

"Ah... Hyunil was sicked today, so I think you have no friend to go to the practise place." He smile.

"Sure, both of you can go together." She pushed me."Here's your bag and your instrument."Please take care of her... What's your name?"

"Barom Yu." He smile and bow again.

"Waaah nice name, Raemi never tell me about you. I guess my daughter just too shy to share about her love story."

"Eommaaaa~" I cover my face, both of them laugh over me.

"Don't hesitate to come here, arrasseo!" My mom smile and patted his back.

"Palli!" I hold his arm and walk out, I feel my face get burned.

"Take care, adeul-ah~" she waves at us.

 

______________________________________________

"Gomawo.". I bowed."...I'll back home after I finish my practise, don't worried. You don't need to take me to home." I turn around and leaving. I can feel he keep staring at me, but I keep walking.

 

"RAEMI! OMO!!!" My two friends freak me out.

"Waeyo?" I blink.

"I saw you getting closer with him! ><"

"Barom?"

"Yes, he is! He is very hot, you don't know if he's an idol in university?" I shook my head.

"Aigoo~" she kocked my head.

"I don't know, really." I rub my head.

"Ahahahahaa I think he love you." They laugh, I look down instead."Mi-mianhae..."

"Yeah, maybe...." I walk over them.

"What happened with her?" They look each other face.

______________________________________________

"Hyunil?"

"Eomma..."

"You can't sleep, right?" He nodded."Thinking about something? Mind to share with me?"

"... I don't know..." He hug his mom instead.

"Hyunil-ah..." He burried his face on her shoulder."Gwenchana..." She patted his back.

"Can I cry?..."

"Ne, I'm here my kid... Just tell me if you feel better..." He crying in her embrace, he even can't speak again.

________________________________________________

Suddenly I made false tone. "Awww!!!" The string hurt my finger.

"You, keep focuse. Just stop playing around! We have no time again."

"Ne, sunbae mianhaeyo..." We start prectise again. I don't know why, but the sounds of our music just remind me of Hyunil. It's make me hard to focuse but I try my best.

We're take a rest for a while, I go out to get the fresh air.

At the same time, a boy wearing sleeveless passed in front of me."Oh! Raemi-ah..." He greeted me.

"Huh?" I try to recognize him in glimmer."Rome...? Waeyo?"

"Ania, hahahhaaa I just recognize your practise room just near us." He smile while wipe the weat on his neck. I just speechless and my heart beating faster."Hey! Don't look at me like that. Still have break time?" I nodded and smile awkwardly.

"I need fresh air, so I went out of the room."

"Ah, I see. Let's go out together, I should buy some water for my friends." He patted my head.

"Emmm oppa..."

"Ne?" He look at me.

"Is it okay if we always like this?" He look at me."I mean I just freshie here and you're an idol in university..."

He lower his head and look at me, it makes me stop talking."What are you talking about?"

"Mi-mianhae..."

"Yaaa don't thingking too much, just enjoy your day!" He laugh and patted my head again.

"Mianhae Ray..." I talk to myself.

_______________________________________________

In the morning, the students being crowded in front of my locker. I just curious what happened, when I saw it there's my picture with streaks on it and the word 'dead'.

They look at me and so many question I heard, like badmouthing me."What happened to you?""You did something bad here thought.""She's a bad girl that's why she got it." "Is that punishment for her?"

I grab it and try to hold me tears. This is very embarrassing, I don't know what happened or what I did. Whan I turn around I bump on someone."Mianhae..." I bow I won't to see who's that person and I decided to walk away. But, suddenly he grab my hand.

"Don't go..." I look at him."This is so funny... How dare you treat my friend like this!" Rome almost shout at them."Can you guys stop doing this nonsence thing? I'll find who's the person that did this thing!"

"Hyung!" Siwoo and T.K come toward."Gwenchana." They're comforting me.

"Mi-mianhae..." I run from the crowded and I saw Hyunil and Jun there. He look at me, his eyes like asked me 'what happened Raemi?'

"...." I can't speak again, I run.

"H-hey! Jakkanman!" Jun shout at me. Without words Ray run, he try to chase me."What happened?..." Jun confused.

_____________________________________________

I stop running near the river, it's near of the university. "AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" I scream try to release my anger."WAE!!! WAE!!!!" The tears flowing on my cheeks.

".... Raemi..." I know that voice, it's Ray."Uljima..." He wipe my tears, I can feel his warm fingers. "I hate to see your weakness, I hate to see you crying... Uljima..." He hug me thightly, and I let him to do it to me.

"Ray..." I grab his back and I cried on his chest. He cares my hair gently. This is my first time I could feel his warmth.Usually I'm the one who hugs him when he felt unhealthy, but today he hugs me.

"Let's go back to the class or we will missed it." He patted my back softly. I shook my head."Raemi...please I beg you." He pull his hug and lower his head.

"... I'm scared..." I still sobbing."I don't want...."

"... Raemi, don't worry I'm here." He smile at me, he fix my hair."Don't cry again, I hate it, arrasseo!" I nodded."Good!" He cares my hair again.