[11]

My Little Puppy

I take a breah deeply and remember his words 'Just enjoy it'

Hyeri pats my shoulder."I trust you Raemi." She smile at me.

The emcee called Hyeri name, I walk behind her.

"Raemi hwaiting!!!!!!" My friends give me support. I waves to them and once again take a breath deeply.

When I stand on the stage, I feel the world stop rotates. I saw my parents, Jaejoon, Hyunil parents and Rome's group in front of seat. I would like to go back to the backstage or cry on the stage, but I donh't see Hyunil here. I try to find him in the crowd but I can't. I just see Rome's group cheering us or maybe just Hyeri I'm not to be count. I hope Hyunil is here and watch me, but I think he will stay in his room.

I take a breath deeply and start to play my instrument after Hyeri gave her short speech.

POV :

"Chagi, what happened to her? She looks sad and looks her expression!"

"I think Raemi nuna very nervous now, the people here just so excited to their performance."

"RAEMIIIII!!!!!!! FIGHTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!"

"Mwoya ige? Jaejoon you should cover your ears after this."

"Ne~ this is the reason I don't want to watch a concert."

_________________________________________

Hyeri performance have done, I go back to the backstage.

"Raemi!! It was awesome! Now We feel much better than before, you can do your best!" Soyul, Minjin and Minseon hug me.

"Jeongmal gomawo..." I try to hold my tears.

"Uljima~" They are pats my back.

"Raemiah~ jeongmal gomawoyo~ I will treat you tomorrow, god job!" Hyeri thumbs up. I smile widely and fixing my hair."Raemi... Where is Hyunil?" She's whispering to me.

"Eh? Mollayo, I haven't see him today... Ah! Jakkanman! Where is my bag?" I asked to Soyul.

"There, near our instruments."

I got some texts and I check it one by one, there are from my parents, Jaaejoon, my classmates, Rome and Hyunil. I attracted to Hyunil's text, it was sent a few minutes ago. 'It was nice performance Raemi! I don't know if you have twice perform. I look forward for your group performance, fighting!!'

My angst :

He saw me? But where is he? I didn't saw him yet, Ray where are you?

"Raemi?" Hyeri patted my shoulder.

"Ah ne? I should go to the toilet." I bowed and run away.

__________________________________________________

I went to Rome's group room. I saw Jun there.

"Jun..." He turned around."Did you know where is Hyunil?"

"Mwo?" H was drink."Molla... waeyo?"

"He texted me, he is near here thought. I didn't see him today, but he saw my performance that's mean he was near us."

"Waeyo? do you starting to obsess about him when he wasn't near you?" I speechless, Jun come toward and stand beside me."Sorry, I a little bit sarcastic to you. Don't hurt him..." He is going to leave me.

"Hurt him? Nugu?" I turned around.

"You asked me to take care of Hyunil since you were not in the same class, I did it. So, don't hurt him Raemi." He close the door.

I almost cried 'cause of Jun, but he is right. I try to mantains my emotional, I take a breath deeply and went out of the room.

I go back to the backstage. I saw Rome talking to my friends.

"Raemi?" TK passed by and bow at me.

"A-annyeong.." I bowed back.

"It was nice performance! Good job!" He pats my shoulder."Don't forget to watch our perform too, arra!"

I nodded and smile to him."Gamsahamnida~~ I was nervous, but I try my best. Hwaiting TK-ssi, I'm going to watch it!!" I clench a fist.

"Neh!" He pats my back and walk away. He sit near a boy with hoodie, a boy who smirked to me before my performance. They are talking and laughing, his smile very familiar to me.

"Ray...?"

I decided to talk to greeted him."Raemi!"

"Ah ye?" I turned around."Rome oppa?" He smile to me.

"I was wonderful!" He pats my head softly."How is your feeling?"

"I was a bit nervous, I almost fainted on the stage. The audience were so crazy or maybe because this is the first time I was on stage, that feeling I can't forget about it!"

"That's good!"

"Because of this!" I show him the phone starp that he gave to me, I used it to my instrument.

"Ah! Jinjja!" He smirked. "Someone wait you there." He pointed to the outside, I look at him confusedly."Your parents thought?"

"Oh!" I walk out and follow the direction that Rome gave to me.

_______________________________________________

I saw they are waves at me, I come toward and my mom hug me thightly."You are awesome my daughter..." She is sobbing.

"Gomawoyo eomma.." I rub her back.

"Nuna!" Jaejun and my father thumbs up and winked at me.

She wipe her tears."Where is Hyunil?"

"Hyunil? Did he come today?" They are all nods."Mwo? I didn't saw him, but he texted me..."

"I saw him went out very early, earlier than you."

"Mwo?!" Suddenly people around us run toward to in front of the stage, especially the students.

"And now special performance from B.A.S!!! Make some noise!!!!" The udience start shouting.

"B.A.S?"

"Raemi! Who are they?" Jaejoon said."I want to see their performance!" Jaejoon run to his seat.

"I have schedules after this, I can't watch you again Raemi." My father pats my head."You are awsome, hwaiting!" He gave me a bouquet.

"Gomawoyo appa~" I hug him."Please work harder!" I clench a fist.

"I'll go back home with Jaejoon and cook something for you, bye bye." My mom waves to him, he turn around and walk away leaving us.

"Raemiiiiiiii!!!!! Let's go watch them!!!!" My friends come toward and pull my hands and my mom's hand."Ajumma palli!!!!"

"Omo! Omo! what happened with them?" My mom asked.

____________________________________________

"Thanks because you guys always support us." Rome gives his speech, I keep looking into a boy thet stand near Jun. I just want to shout 'Open your hoodie now!'. "And for someone special, I hope she always support me." He winked at me. All the girls screams and I cover my ears. I look around and people near me all the girls, thet winked is for me or people here? "Calm down~ calm down~ She is my mom actually." He giggles."And today we will introduce our new member, who is curious?!" Rome make the girls screams again.

"Ah~ you guys are the best!" TK thumb up, and the girls screams."So, we have revealed our Jun early. What do you think about his singing skill?"

"DAAAEEBAAAK!!!!" The grils screams and Jun waves at them.

"Nuna what is this?" Jaejoon whispering, I shook my head.

"And today we will introduce a new member again, hyung where is the drum roll?" TK said, and Rome go to the drums."Dugudugudugudugu."

"B.A.S!!!! B.A.S!!!! B.A.S!!!!!"

"He is our new member and his positioned is pianist!" My eyes getting bigger and suddenly my heart beats faster."Ray!!! Please give him support!" TK give the microphone to him.

Jun claps his hands while the audience silent. they are all shocked thought and yes, me too.

"Annyeong haseyo~" He bowed."My name is Ray, my position here as pianist and actually I'm a freshie here. Please support me." He open his hoodie and smile, and suddenly the audience screams louder. My mom screams also but my friends and me are freezing."Thank you for someone who always support me until I can stand on the stage with B.A.S, please enjoy our performance~" He bowed again.

My angst :

Please it's just a dream, Raemi wake up now! wake up! Impossible Ray... why do you never told me before if you joined B.A.S? Did you scared if I protect you and don't let you to do this? I saw his hair isn't that long, but this is quite pretty with ponny... Is he Hyunil? I just can saw his smile, but hard to see his eyes. Hyunil is that you?

In the crowd, I left in my daydream and all about Hyunil in my head. Until they are finish the perform, I'm freezing on my seat.

______________________________________________________________________

On backstage, me and my friends are preparing our performance, and we are practising a bit. I almost lost my consentration but I try to focus again.

"Raemi...? Waeyo?" I look at Soyul."It's false, you changed the rythm."

"Ah... Mianhaeyo, I feel so nervous." I pats my chest and take a breath deeply."I need to talk with someone..."

"you can talk with us~" Minjin said."Oh?" Minjin look up.

I feel someone's hand on my head."Annyeong~!" I look up.

"Rome...oppa...?" He smile to us.

"What happened?" He sit beside me on the floor.

"Rome oppa! Just sit on my chair, it's dirty." Soyul said.

"Gwenchana~" He look at me then he giggles."Aigoo..." He lean his body to my foot."Did you feel nervous or... Still in your world? I mean still shocked.

"Mwoya?!~" I said.

"Ania~" he giggles."You guys don't be nervous, just enjoy your first stage, arra!"

"Neeee Rome oppaaa!!!!" My friends answer him at the same time.

"Daebak!" Rome thumb up.

"Rome oppa, can I asked you?" Minjin said, he nods."That girl isn't your mom right?"

"Mwo?" He look at me."Ah... Of-of course she is my mom!"He laugh while scratch his head.

"Ah... Glad to hear that, I thought you have a girlfriend already. If you're in relationship I might going crazy because I'm your big fan!~"

 

"Me too!!!~" Soyul and Minseon said.

Suddenly the atmosphere feels awkward, and we are just looking each other."Ah... How about you?" Rome smirked at me.

"Me?..." They are looking at me."Yaaa!!! Mwoya ige?~ let's practise now, don't waste our time." I play my gayageum.

"Aigoo~ don't be mad Raemi~" Minseon pouts and pokes my cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________

In the afternoon, finally it's our turn. I take a breath deeply and gulp. "Yaaah hyung where are you going?" Jun asked.

"I was from backstage before, I have something to talk with Raemi."

"They are looks nervous..." Siwoo said and it's true we are nervous.

"Their first time on the stage, isn't it?" TK asked and Rome nods.

"I believe Raemi can do well, she is not easy to get mental breakdown."

"Ray is true hyung! Raemi is strong girl, Oh!! we should cheer her group!" Jun added.

"And the next is Pitch! They're from... Traditional Music class! Give applause!" We're sitting on our position."Waaah you guys are freshie?" The emcee give me the microphone.

"Ye~! We're all freshie, thanks for always guide me Seonsaengnim! And please support us and Traditional Music class." I bow, I see people give me applause and I see my mom and Jaejoon and B.A.S are sitting in front seat and they are chanting our group name.

"I think the audience here can't stand any longer to watch their performance! Give them support and here let's enjoy a traditional music  by Pitch!"

I take a breath deeply."Hwaiting... Hana,dul,set!" I give them signal to start.

-song-

We have finish the performance, suddenly I heard the audience give us applause and shouting our name. I smile wider and try to hold me tears, my friends turn around and hugs me. I speechless this is our performance, I can't believe it. Then suddenly Rome go to the stage and give us a big bouquet. 'Good job' He whisper to me before back to his seat.

I feel like wanna jumps from the stage with my friends but I try to control it, and end up with tears on the stage till we go to the backstage.

My mom and Jaejoon comes, they are running to me and hug me, “Nuna neomu neomu daebak! Here’s for you!” Jaejoon give me a gift with pink ribbon tied up on it.

“Omo! You are so romantic Jaejoon-ah, you have a gril thought.” I laugh while pats his back.”Eomma uljima, I try my best you should happy about it. uljima…” I hugs my mom and rub her back.

“Nuna…” Jaejoon smirked and pointed at the gift.”Actually it’s not from me, he asked me to gave it to you. He said hope you like it.” I look at the gift.

‘Rome…?’ I smiles and nods.

“I go now! I want to see the entire room here! I’ll thinking about my future university.” He runs away, I waves to him.

“Raemi!” Hyeri come toward.”Omo! Pitch got bouquet from B.A.S!” her eyes getting wider.”… or it’s from Rome for you only, ani?” I speechless and just remember about that moment once again.

‘Rome came to the stage and gave it only to me…’

“Aigoo… yaaa yaaa!! Don’t ignore me!... your cheeks looks red, are you sick?” She pinch my cheeks.

“Rome?” My mom look at me and Hyeri.”Nugu?” She looks curious. My cheeks feel hotter.