[10]

My Little Puppy

"Good morning Raemi~ oh! I saw you walk together with Hyunil this morning, you were fight with him yesterday. Isn't it?" Minseon pats my back."Please... I know you're very suitable to him. Don't fight with him again, arrachi~!"

"A-Ani~" I wrinkle my nose.

"Anyway your bag looks bigger, you bring so many meals for this night?" She pokes my cheeks.

"It's... Rome oppa's jacket, I should thank him." I tend to be cute to her.

"MWO!!!!??? Rome oppa!!!" She shake my body.

"ige mwoya!~ that's hurt Minseon-sii!" I rub my arms.

"I'm his fan, so hard to talk with him but you have this close relationship with him..." She sigh and pouts.

"Ah... Mi-mianhae Minseon-ah... Ah! I'll asked him to make a fansign for you, ottoe?" I smile to her.

"Jinjjayo!!!" I nodded."AAAA!!!! You're really really my best friend~" she hugged me thightly.

"I-I can't breath Minseon-ah..."

______________________________________________________________________

In the class, me and my friends just singing and joking. Suddenly someone come toward.

"Raemi..."

"oh? Waeyo? Hyeri-ssi?"

Hyeri is my classmate but we rarely talk each other. Maybe because I'm too busy with my world and Hyeri too. She's quite famous in the university because she's very talented. She is beautiful, she can dance, singing, acting, a model and so on. Sometimes she got offered to make CF. Mostly her fans are boy, but I never saw her with her boyfriend. I thought she has a boyfriend near her or just me that don't know about her life.

"Can you help me?... Can I sit here?" Minseon, Minjin and Soyul nods at the same time while looking at her."Gomawoyo~"

"Raemi, you can play gayageum well right?" I cough and almost puke my juice.

"MWO?!" I get shocked."Where do you know? I'm not that good playing it."

"Jinjja?! Raemi?" Soyul laugh at me.

"Yaaa!! Yaaa!!!" I hit her head.

"aaiissshh!!! Apayo~" She try to hit my head. Hyeri laugh over us."Oh! Mi-mianhae." Soyul bow and sit again, but she kicked my leg.

"aaiissshhh!!!!" I aimed to hit her again.

"I heard from Ali seonsaengnim that you can play gayageum well..." She smile.

"Mwo? Ali seonsaengnim?!" She nodded."She's lecturer from vocal class, isn't it?"

"Neh! Can you help me for my performance on festival?"

"oh! Ja-jakkanmaneyo... I should perform with my group, ottoe?" I get up.

"But we have different time to perform right?" She smile.

"Oh!ne!" I nodded."But... I need to practise with you. At night I have to practise with my group."

"I will come to your home in the afternoon! So, don't worry, can you help me?"

"A...ah, ne gwenchana. Just come to my home then, I'll give you my address."

"I'll follow you." She said.

"But... I go back to home by bus, and today I have a promise with someone." I scratch my head.

"I'll wait you." I can't speak again."Ottoe?" I nodded and she hug me."Yay! Gomawo~"

"Ne..."

________________________________________________________________________

Hyunil just write something in library, he's listening to the music from his iPod.

'Hyunil-ah, how about treat me tomorrow? I have something to do today.'

"hm?" He stop writing and reply the text.'Wae?'

'Hyeri asked me to be her partner in festival, so I should practise with her this afternoon, neeee~'

'Arrasseo, I'll bring the cake for you.' He reaplied to the text.

'Ne~ Gomawo Hyunil oppa~ ah don't forget to buy a cake with strawberry toping, arrasseo! Saranghae oppa~ ^.^<3'

'I will buy the biggest shape of cake for you.' He giggles and back to his work.

_____________________________________________________________________

In the afternoon, when I have finished my lecturer. I come to canteen, as usually Hyunil eating his lunch with his friends. I smile because I'm happy he can adapted well, I don't need always in his side like when he was child.

"Annyeong~" I greeted them.

"NE?Annyeong!" They said.

"Oh? Raemi? Waeyo?" Hyunil said.

"Can you give this jacket to Rome oppa?" I give him the jacket."Says thank you to him, be careful when you're going back to home ne." I bow.

"Wah, Hyunil-ssi I don't know if you have such pretty friend like her. Can you introduce her to us?" His friend said.

"She's very kind, did you heard when she said 'be careful ne~' oh~ my heart."

"Yaaa!!!!" Hyunil slap the table.

"Ah... Mianhae, I go now." I bow and run. Hyunil sigh and eat his lunch again.

"Are you mad Hyunil-ssi?"

"Ania..."

He answer with short word and ignore them. They are looking each other.

______________________________________________________________________

Finally, we are arrived."Welcome to my house!" I smile to her, I open the gate."Eommaa~" I open the door."My mom isn't at home thought. Come in."

"Ne!" She bowed."Excuse me..."

"Don't feel awkward here, my mom usually go to the hospital to see my father." I took off my shoes.

"Eung... Your father is sick?

"No, he is a doctor. Sometimes he asked mom to cook his favourite meal, so she will bring it for him." I get up."Ah! Just put your shoe... Your high heels there."

"oh ye!"

_____________________________________________________________________

We are practising, I get shocked. Her voice is good, and she can follow my music.

"Let's take a rest for a while." She laugh."Your fingers should be hurt if we keep practising without break."

"Ah? Gwenchana~ Hyeri do the best then I should do my best too."

"Andwae, your fingers will get hurt if you force them to play it."

"Arrasseo~ what do you want to drink?" I get up.

"Orange juice..." I nodded."Raemi.."

"Ne?"

"Don't forget to put your fingers in cold water." I giggles while nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Welcome here, what do you want to order?"

"Can you give me this cake?" He pointed at strawberry cheese cake."Oh...and two blackforest muffins."

"Oh, please wait a minute." He nodded.

Hyunil went out from the cafe."Hyunil-ah? What are you doing here?"

"Oh hyung~" He bowed."I bought this for Raemi." He shows the box.

"Oh! Jinjja? How many cake you have buy? She loves cake thought."

"Ah ye... I promised to treat her, yesterday he looks sad and she was sick. But she seems busy today, so I just bought it and bring to her home." He smile.

"Mwo? Sick?" Rome get shocked.

"Ne, but she is attend her class today. So I decided to buy this cake, gwenchana she is strong girl." Hyunil laugh. "Oh! Jakkanman, she asked me to give back your jacket." He open his bag."Here you are, she said thank you very much. I go now hyung." He bowed and leave him.

______________________________________________________________________

"Raemi!!!~" Hyunil arrived at my home, he knows the password of our gate and door. So it's easy for him to come to our house."Odigaa?~...eh? Annyeong~" He bowed when he saw Hyeri in family room.

"Ne-neh..." She lower her head."Mi-mianhae... How can you open the gate and the door?" Hyeri look at him.

"I know the password."He smile."where is Raemi?"

"She said she need to take a bath."

"Oh.." Then Hyunil walk to the kitchen.

Hyeri run to the stairs and knocked my door."Rae-Raemi... Open the door please."

"Ne? Waeyo?" I said while dry my hair with a towel.

"You know Kim Hyunil?" I nodded."Is he your bestfriend?" I nodded."He know your password house." I nodded again, Hyeri rub her chest and take a breath deeply."Are you in relation with him?"

"MWO!!!! Ania!!!~ woohh!!!" I'm fanning my face with my hand."I feel my face get burned now, what are you saying Hyeri-ssi? Wooh!!"

"So, you just friend with him?"

"Absolutely! He's my best friend since we were child, so my home just like Hyunil's and me too. Brother and sister... Just like that."

"Ah... Glad to hear that."Her cheeks blushing.

"Ne?" I look at her.

"Raemi... I like him, but I'm scared to talk with him. He looks so prince, I thought you're in relation 'cause I always see you with him together."

"Oh..." I smile to her but I feel I just force my lips to smile.

"Can you keep this secret for me?" I nodded slowly."Yay! Gomawoyo~" she hug me. I don't know what I feel right now.

______________________________________________________________________

"I put the cakes and muffins in refrigerator, I have something to do. Don't forget to eat." He pats my head."Annyeong~"

"Hyunil..." He turn around and smile to me."Have you give the jacket to Rome oppa?" He nodded."Gomawoyo~" I waves to him.

"Neh! Don't forget to eat your medicine!" He walk away.

"Oh? are you sick Raemi?" Hyeri asked.

"Um? Ah I just got fever yesterday, gwenchana~"

______________________________________________________________________

In practise building, I'm not in mood to practise. I sigh and sigh."Waeyo?" Minjin asked.

"Ania..." I sigh."Two days before the festival... Can we achieve the target?"

"Mwoya ige?" Soyul come toward.

My eyes teary and I start sobbing."I'm scared..." I said while wipe my tears. They are hug me."Ottoeke? I'm really scared..."

"Gwenchana, just do our best Raemi..." Minjin pats my head.

"Ne, just believe we can do our best. We have promised from the first time we made this group right?" Soyul said.

I nodded while crying."Uljima, you make want to cry Raemi..." Minseon covering her face, she's crying."Uljima Raemi..." She sobs.

"M-Mianhae..." I wipe my tears."Let's do our best..."

"Raemi your phone..." Soyul poited at my pocket.

"Oh, excuse me..." I said and I get up."Yoboseyo?"

'Raemi, have you finished your practise?'

"Not yet, waeyo?"

'Ah jinjja? If you finish it, let's eat dinner together, I'm in front of the door.'

"Mwo?! Ja-jakkanman!" I cover my phone."Aigoo!!!~" I can't speak again.

"W-Waeyo?" They look at me."Waeyo Raemi?"

"Rome oppa in front of the door..." I pointed at the door.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!! Ottokeyo!?~" They start fangirling.

"Calm down, calm down!" We take a breath deeply."I'll open the door." I said. So my friends just busy fixing their hair and make up.

I open the door and I get shocked."ANNYEONG!!!!" 4 boys in front of me, Siwoo, TK, Rome and... Jun?

"Annyeong Raemi~" He smirked.

"Mwoya?! What are you doing here!" I ponted at him.

"I guess you don't know if we have revealed one of our new member."Rome winked at me, I shook my head.

"I'm the new member here." Jun glare at me.

"Aaiisshh!!!!"

"I just want to greeted your group 'cause in two days the festival will start." Rome smile."Can we..." He look to the room.

"Ah sure! Come in."

And my friends start fanigirling, they let me alone in the corner. Too bad, I know them well they are freakin' girls. They are all doing chit-chat when I just look at them confusedly.

"Raemi is my friend since we are in elementary school." Jun hold my shoulders.

"Waaaahh!!!! Jinjjaaa!!!" They said at the same time.

"Yeah! And she is very hyper, he always with Hyunil. Her character just very different with him." Jun glance at me.

"Yaaaaa!!!!" I slap his head."Don't touch me!"

"You see?" Said Jun while rub his head.

______________________________________________________________________

"Feel better?" Rome whisper at me and smile.

"Gomawo..." I said.

"The phone strap..."

"gomawo... My lucky charm..." I smile.

"Yaaa hyung what are you talking to? Don't whispering like that." Jun pats my shoulder. Both of us look down and smile. Rome scratch his head.

"Shut up Jun!" I punch on his tummy.

_______________________________________________________________________

After dinner, we are going back to home."Thanks for the dinner." I said.

"Neh!

"I said you don't need to accompanied me." I look down.

"Gwenchana... I have something to talk to you. Both of us walking under the dim light.

"Sure, just tell me."

"But don't get shocked, ne..." He look at me.

I nodded while keep looking at him."Ye, just tell me." I smile.

He take a breath deeply."Um...Will you be my girl?"

Suddenly I feel the time just stop and here there is only me and Rome. My body freeze and I'm speechless.'O-ottoekeyo....?'

"W-what happened? Hey! What's up!" He waves at me.

"ah? Ne..." I can't move my body, I feel confused, and don't know what to do.

Suddenly he raise my face."Omo!!!" He grab my hand and make me sitting on the bench near us. He take his hankie from his bag.

"W-waeyo...?"

"Don't speak or the blood will get into your mouth." He lifting my face."Wait a moment." He pinch my nose slowly.

"Ah! What happened oppa?"

"just keep your face lift up, and hold this hankie on your nose."

I nods slowly."Nose bleed?" I asked.

He nodded."Gwenchana?"

I smile at him."Mianhae... I make your hankie dirty."

"Gwenchana... Wait here I'll buy something for you." I nodded.

A few minutes later."Nah! You don't need to hold on your nose again." He giggles after inserted the tissue into my nostril.

"Mwoya~!!" I almost pull it out.

"Yaaa!!! Yaaa!!! Don't do that, it will stop the blood from your nose Raemi." He pull my hand, and I look at him and pouts.

"it's embarrassing!" I said and kicked the wind.

He laugh and cover his face, when he open it he insert the tissue also.

"Yaaahh!!!!" I hit his arm, and he smile to me."Can you tell me the reason..."

He interrupted me."Since the first time I saw you." He look at me.

"...ah jinjja... But don't you ever think if me and Hyunil..."

"He told me that he just your friend." My heart feel ache, I try to cover it."I believe in you, so I'm not scare to tell this... That I want you." I look down."Did you love Hyunil?... Just tell me, so I will not bother you."

My angst :

did you know my heart now Rome-ssi? I feel guilty now, yes I love Hyunil but he changed already, I think he have someone in his heart... So this is the reason Hyunil asked me to let him go, now I understand he have a girl already but he won't to tell me, maybe he won't to hurt me... Thanks for always keep my heart Ray, I hope you're happy with her. And I hope you can introduce her to me.

"Raemi... Gwenchana..?" He rub my cheek."Uljima...waeyo?"

"Ah? A-anio... Mianhae." I covering my face.

"Just answer me... I don't mind if you reject me or..." He try smile.

"... Just give me more time until tomorrow." I said.

"Ne... I will wait for the answer, but I don't force you to love me." He smile and pats my head."Let's go!" He get up and take a breath deeply."I feel better now!"

Then he take me to home by bicycle, I hold on his bag while thinking hard.

'What should I do?'

______________________________________________________________________

It's almost midnight and I can't sleep, I still thinking hard for the anwer tomorrow, I sont know what should I say.

Then my phone ringing."Yoboseyo?"

'You're not sleep, waeyo?'

"Ah?!" I look on my phone, it's Hyunil."Ray-ah! You still awake?"

'What do you think? Your room light, I can see it clearly. Something happened to you?'

I open the curtain."Ray..." I sit on balcony.

'ye?'

"One day if I should leave you, what will you do?"

He silent, I feel so rude to him."Ray...?"

I heard his sigh.'Where?' I saw he open the curtain and sit on his balcony room.'Where will you go?'

I'm not prepare my heart for this kind of question."Mi... Mianhae..." I try to hold my tears."Don't look at me like that... Don't judge me Ray.... Do you remember when you couldn't sleep? I always singing for you from my room..." I try to laugh.

'Mianhae... Gwenchana, jakkanman!'

I look at him from my balcony, he run to his room. Then I accept his text, his face just very cute and it's enough to make me laugh, I wipe my tears while laughing. 'Raemi...? Uljima...'

"Neh ahahaha gomawo...yo... Ray... I'll save this photo to make me laugh...gomawo Ray..." I smile when look at his photo.

'Ne... Uljima... Should I jump from my balcony to wipe your tears?' He giggles.

"Jinjja...!!! Mianhae..." I said.

'Just stop to say it, thanks for everything you gave to me Raemi. We are still a neighbor, right? So it's okay, ne! Hwaiting for your performance!' He clench a fist.

"Neh... Gomawoyo... Jakknaman! Since when you dying your hair?!" I just recognized his blonde hair.

'Waeyo? I just want to try new style, just let me do anything I want I'm not a kid anymore!'

"Ah! Jinjja!!! You're being naughty earlier." I giggles. "I'll sleep now Ray, you too ne. Don't late and don't forget to eat your medicine, jaljayo Ray..." I waves and goes to my room.

He waves back and smile.

Hyunil angst:

I'll always here for you if that person make you hurt, Raemi. Because I believe your heart is for me, I hope you are happy with him and please don't cry in front of me or I will very mad to him. Just smile in front of me, show me that you are happy with him. But if you feel hurt, it's okay if you come to me. I will heal your hurt, I'm promised.

____________________________________________________________________

"Waaaah!!! I don't know if summer just very hot like this!" Minseon sit in front of a fan.

"Yaaa yaaa!!! What's wrong with the Air-Conditioner?! The room still hot!" Soyul throw the remote.

"Ahh... I think yesterday isn't as hot as today...AAAARRHHHH!!!" I flapping my hand.

The entire class dying of summer season.

"Huufftthhh!!!! D-1... I feel I can't stand in front of people, I can't stand on the stage!!!!!!" Minjin scratch his hair and make it looks messy.

"Yaaa minjin-ah don't do that, you're ! I tied up for you but you messed it." Minseon slap Minjin's hand.

My phone ringing, it's a text from Rome.'Please come to our practise room, it's on 3rd floor near the dance room.' I sigh.

"I'll be back..." I said and get up lazily.

"Raemi! You're going to buy sofdrink?" I shook my head."Ah! Jinjja!...Yaaa!!! You don't stand in fron of the fan!!!" Soyul shouted to them.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Excuse me..." I open the door, I see Rome with TK. I bow to them and look down.I'm too shy to look at Rome since he just wearing sleeveless.

"I go now hyung! I will prepare everything." Rome pats TK's back and smile.

"So..." I rub my hand.

"Here for you, don't be nervous." He get up and come toward while give me a can of softdrink.

"Gomawo..." I take it."I have thinking about this all night..." He interrupted me.

"Mwo!? So you didn't slept at night!?" He get shocked."Aigoo mianhae... Sit down please." He pull two chairs and asked me to sit there. So we talked face to face, he keep looking at me while drink his cola.

"I just scared if I accept this, I won't make other girls hurt because of me. Don't you know... You have your fans out there?" I said.

He nods and smile."Gwenchana~ my fans isn't rude, they are all respect all of my decission.

"But you'll make their heart hurt..." I look at him.

"If you have two choice, that's mean you should choose the only one and another will be the sacrifice. I think my words just very mean for you, but should I live alone without someone near me? That's crazy." He smirked.

"So... Can you just keep our relation as secret? I don't want to hurt people because of this, I'll let my sacrifice life, can I?"

He smile widely and puts his hand on my head."Mwo? Anything you want Raemi, so?"

"Umm..." I look down and nods slowly, I feel my face very hot in hot weather."Yes... But please don't hurt people near us."

His eyes being wider and he nods cutely."Yeeeeesss!!!! I will!!" He get up and jump around."Yaaaaaaay!!!! Woooohhh!!!" I giggles."I love you so much Raemi!!!" He back hug me very tight.

"Rome...oppa... I can't breath..."

"Omo!!! Mianhae!!!" He fix my clothes and bows."Mianhae! Mianhae!!!"

"N-neh gwenchana..." I smile to him, how cute he is.

"Hyunil?"

"...Ne?"

"Waeyo?"

"A-ania seonsaengnim..."

"Ah, just come to my room after this and I will help you to improve your vocal."

"Ne! Gamsahamnida Ali Seonsaenim!" He bow.

______________________________________________________________________

In the afternoon, at canteen. Rome asked me to come there, I get shocked when I saw TK, Siwoo, Jun and Hyunil together with Rome."I'll go back home early." I said.

"Waeyo? Don't want to eat lunch with us?" Rome said.

"I should go to the airport, my cousin will come."

Roem give to me his milk."This for you, be careful~" He waves.

"Neh..." I smile, Hyunil was looking at me."Hyunil..."

"Ne?" He a little bit shocked.

"Come to my house this evening, my little brother should be missed you so much." I winked at him.

"Ah~ Arrasseo, I will come there soon." He smile.

_____________________________________________________________________

In the airport.

'Nuna I wearin' black T-shirt and black hat'

"Ne!!! Oh? are you growing so tall!" I saw a someone wearing black T-shir and hat.

'I bring black bag also and I'm not that tall.'

"Mwo? Ah where are you now?" I get worried since he just a high school student and have trip from far place."Waaiiiitt don't go any where! Ummm... ah! You should find Starbucks location in the airport, can you?" I said when I entered the cafe.

'Starbucks? I have passed three cafes here... I will wait near the Taxi place.'

"Yaaaa!!!! Don't leave me! I will order something for you... jebal.."

'Ne nuna~'

A few minutes later, I go out from the cafe and try to catch my cousin.

'Nuna where are you?' He text me.

'I near the taxi, where are you?' I replied.

'I stand near a girl with white T-shirt and skirt.'

My angst :

A-huh? white T-shirt and skirt? That's what I wear today, is he Jaejoon?

"J-jaejun?" He look at me."Are you Jaejoon?" He nods."Yaaaaa!!!" I slap his back."Aigoo~ I'm your nuna!"

"Mwo? Nuna?" He look at me sharply."Ehey!~ You changed a lot!" He hug me.

"Omo! You still a kid!" I pats his back."I bought this for you, you should be hungry after your long trip." I give him a box, it's fried chicken. Then we entered the taxi.

"Waaaah!!! Gomawo~ I will love you if you always buy fried chicken for me everyday." He laugh.

"Yaaaa!!! Just try to get perfect score if you asked me to buy it everyday." I pinch his cheeks.

"I just joking nuna, don't be mad or Ray hyung will leave you."

"M-mwo....?" I get shocked.

"Ne?... Ah mianhaeyo." He lower his head.

"Ania gwenchana, do your best and get the school you wanted." He nods.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Eommaaaaa I'm back with Jaejoon!!!" I open the door.

"WELCOME HERE JAEJOON-AH!!!!" They are blowing the trumpets and throwing the confetti.

"Omo!!!!" He get amazed.

"Yaaa!!! Yaaaa!!! Mwoya ige~!? It's not his birthday party thought, aaiisshhh!!!" I took off my shoes and sit on the sofa.

"Welcome here!!!!" I sigh they are such a kiddo. My parents just very happy Jaejoon can live with us until he finish his high school since I'm the only child.

"Annyeong~" Hyunil knocked the door.

"Ray hyung!" Jaejoon run to him and hug Hyunil.

"Omo! You're growing handsome now." He messed up Jaejoon's hair.

"Neh! You too, toss?" Then they are doing hi-5.

"Where is your parents?" My mom asked.

"They are busy 'cause they should attend a wedding ceremony."

"Hyung...!!!! I want to have blonde hair like you!"

"Mwo? Yaaa!!! Jaejoon-ah you're a high school student, don't forget about it." I said while pointing at him."Aaiisshhh!!! I'm forget to tell you about wearing hoodie or hat to covering your hair." I glance to Hyunil.

"Eo? Ah mianhae~" He pouts."Ottokeyo? Should I go back home?" He get up.

"Hyunil?" My mom come toward and bring some cakes."Let's dinner together with us."

"..." He look at me."Ah gomawoyo~ maybe next time, have something to do..." He bow."I'll come here again tomorrow if I'm not busy." He bow again and turned around.

"He is very busy now, isn't causing a problem for his health?" Jaejoon look at me."Couldn't you stop him, noona?"

"Should I? He have his own life, I don't want to bother him...Ahh!!" I get up."I'm tired, I should go to the practise building soon." I'm walking to my room.

"Raemi? What happened to you? Yaaaa!!! Listen to me when I'm talking to you Kang Raemi!" I don't listen to her."Yaa!!! Aaiisshhh that kid!"

"yaaa stop shouting, waeyo?" My father appear.

"Your daughter!!! Aaiiisshhhh what happened to her, her words very rude!"

"Maybe she is tired, and nervous. Her group will perform on summer festival tomorrow, she is under preassure now." He pats her back."Yaaa Jaejoon-ah let's eat together with me adeul!"

"Mwo? Adeul?"

"Yes, you're our boy now. Let's go eat with me."

____________________________________________________________________

In the morning, my university full of people consist of the guest, students, alumnus, citizen and many more. My heart shaking and body freezing in front of the gate.

'it's summer it's summer!!!' I said in my heart."Oh my head can't accept this."

"Annyeong~" Someone greeted me. Then Soyul going to screams but someone cover from the back.

"Rome oppa..." I get shocked.

"Let me help you to bring your instrument." He took my gayageum."Waahh I have no idea about this things, but I think I looks like a ninja now." He winked at me.

"Let me bring your bag." I offer my hands, but he holds it instead."M-mwo?!"

"Let's go to the registration place." He said.

"Rome oppa~ please bring my flute." Soyul said.

"It's just a flute, you can bring it by yourself." Jun said.

"Junnie..." I turn around.

"Siwoo hyung~ please hold my hands." He backhug Siwoo and hold Siwoo's hads. Siwoo just feel embarrassing and he can't do anything to Jun."Yaaa~ just hold my hands."

"Junnie are you jealous to Rome hyung?" TK laugh.

"Siwoo oppa~" Jun said. Siwoo just shook his head and speechless."Siwoo oppa~ let's eat with me after this performance, eung?" Siwoo laugh and try to push Jun.

TK can't hold his laugh, his face getting red because of Jun and Siwoo.

Me and Rome look down while smiles."It's embarrassing! Please stop guys!" Rome covering Jun's mouth and pull him.

_____________________________________________________________________

On backstage.

"Raemi, we should do our best!" Haeri clench a fist."I'm sorry because of me we should perform om the third, I'm unlucky."

"Gwenchana~" I said.

"are you ready for it?" I nodded."Mianhae..." I scratch my hair while smile.

"Why so late?" I can heard Jun's voice near us. I turn aroun and I saw Jun, Siwoo, TK and Rome are talking with a guy. He is wearing black sleeveless jacket similar to them, but I can't see his face because his hoodie is quite big and covering his face.

He passed by near me, I saw his smirked and It's familiar to me but I don't know who is he. I can't remember him.

Rome turn around and come toward."Raemi!"

"Ne?"

"Fighting!!!" He pats my head."I know you can do your best!" I nods slowly."Waeyo?"

"Ah... ania..." I shook my head while bites my lips."I just..."

"Just do your best Raemi, don't thinking about the result first. Just enjoy it, it's your stage Raemi. Okay!" He tappedd my shoulder."I should now, I will watch your performance." He smile.

POV :

I'm happy to know that you are happy with him, eventhough I should get hurt to see both of you. But it's better than you get hurt, I will always here to support you. I love when you are smile when you are happy, just show me that smile it's enough.

____________________________________________

To be continued. It's the longest story in this chapter. Sorry if you are bored ^^