[5]

My Little Puppy

I'm sorry for late update ^^

I just back from my camp event ^^

____________________________________________________________________

In the park, Rome, TK and Kangjun looks happy. I keep looking at Ray, worried about his heart. I stop walk.

"Ah, I'll back soon." I hold Ray's hand and bring him to another place.

"Where are they go?" Kangjun asked, Siwoo shook his head.

_____________________________________

"Ray, please stop this. Don't hurt yourself." I look at him.

"Ahahahaaa I don't." He look at me sharply."Could you stop worrying about me? I'm not a kid anymore, Raemi."

I get shocked. "Mwo? What did you say? Tsk!" I look away."Okay, I'll stop caring about you. I'm sorry, I always annoy you. Let's back to them."

I walk away and Ray follow me.

"Hyunil-ssi!!" A girl come toward."Ah, why didn't tell me if you come here."

"Ah... It was..."

"Who's she? Your girl? She's cute." She smile at me.

"Ania, she's my bestfriend." Ray said.

*my angst :

Bestfriend? Why I don't know about her, I never met her before. Who is she? Ray is only close to me, she's y so different with me.

I look down.

"Annyeong." She bowed at me."I'm Hyori, I'm Hyunil's friend when he was child." She smile.

"Ah... I'm... I'm his friend also, nice to know you." I bow and turn around, I try to hold my tears.

"We should go noona, let's meet again if you have free time." Hyunil said.

_____________________________________

Rome bought tickets for us.

"Ania!!! Ray don't..." He cover my mouth.

"Gomawo hyung." He smile."Let's go!!" He hold my hand, his face looks happy.

The others followed us, we choose our seat, wear the safety belt. I hold his hand, we look each other

."It's okay, I'm here.... Don't be scared Hyunil, I'm here." He smile at me, I feel worried and scared so I keep hold his hand tightly. It's start, I hold his hand more tightly.

Rome turn around."Raemi, it's just start what happened with you?" They're laugh at me. Hyunil pats my head softly, even he doesn't said any words I understand if he said he's okay. When the roller coaster run so fast, I feel butterfly in my tummy. I heard people screaming but I heard someone laughing while screaming. I scream also, in my mind I just remember about Hyunil's heartache.

It stop, people walk away. Almost all of them try to hold their tummy, laughing and faint. I freeze, I don't know what should I do. I lost my brain, I look at Hyunil. He laugh happily till his face getting red. I never see him like this before.

Rome help me open the safety belt."Raemi, how do you feel?" He hold my hands and laugh."You keep screaming Hyunil's name, it's so funny."

I just can't believe it, Hyunil could play roller coaster with his heartache. I look at him, he keep laughing. I take a breath deeply.

"Raemi!!!!! Raemi!!!!!"

I don't know what happened to me, I could heard people around me shouting my name, but I don't know why.

_____________________________________

"Raemi....? Are you okay?" I saw Hyunil face, he smile at me. I lay on his lap, I don't know what happened.

"Hyunil...." I hug him."I'm scared... Please don't make me scared." I hug him tightly, I'm crying.

"Raemi, I'm not Hyunil. Are you okay?" He patted my back.

I look at him and rub my eyes."...Rome...?" I look around, I just saw Siwoo and TK near him."Where... Where's Hyunil??" I cover my mouth."Hyunil..."

"You fainted, so we bring you here." Siwoo said.

"Hyunil and Jun are buying something for you." Rome said.

"I thought you're hungry, so they're finding some foods for you."

"Don't cry, he'll back soon." TK said.

I nodded and look down."I'm sorry Rome oppa..." I fix my hair.

"Ahahahaa it's okay." He smile and scratched his head.

"Rome hyung have big muscle, so it's no problem for him." TK said.

"Yaa!!!" Rome punch his shoulder.

_____________________________________

"Raemi...." Hyunil come and sit beside me."are you sick?" He look at me while opens a bottle.

"Paboyaaa!!!!!" I shouted and hits Ray."You made me scare..." I start sobbing."Pa..bo..." The others look at us and they are silent."I hate you..."

"What happened actually?" Jun said."Both of you hide something, eo?"

Ray look down while I'm leaving.

"Raemi!" Rome following me."Yaaahh!!! Jun-ah, keep your mouth!"

He grab my hand. "Gwenchana, I'm going home now." I said.

"But... What happened?" Rome said.

"Nothing, Ray-ah let's go..." I turn around.

"Mianhae, I should go now." Ray bowed at them and following me.

_____________________________________

"Raemi... I'm worst, isn't it?" He said when both of us walk to the bus station."Mianhe..."

"Gwenchana, actually I'm not ready for a date. And it's not a date, he want to introduce his friends to me." I smile while look down."Are you okay?" I look at his chest.

"Umm!" He nodded and patted his chest."I'm strong now, from now don't worry about me again. You're free Raemi, I can find my own way." He smile.

"Ah the bus is come." I said and pull Ray's hand.

In the bus both of us feel awkward and don't talk each other until we reach the home.

_____________________________________

"Don't forget take your medicine and get rest soon." I said.

"... Raemi... I.." I look at him."I feel so happy today, can we ride roller coaster once again? After my heart ready for it..."

"Ye.. Don't force yourself." I smile and close the door.

Hyunil angst:

You too, don't force yourself to love someone like me. I just someone that always make you worry and I can't protect you. I never asked to have this heartache, the reason you always protect me and always stand by my side. I'm sorry, Raemi.

-Hyunil's memory-

"Ray, I know you can passed this surgery. I'm waiting for you, all of your friends waiting for you."

"Gomawo... I wish I could run with you."

"Let's run together till we can't take breath again." Raemi hold his hand kiss his cheek.

_____________________________________

In the kitchen, he cooked ramyun alone.

"Hyunil..." I come toward while rubbing my eyes.

"Wae?" He turned around.

"Eomma..." I cry and hug him.

"Oh! Waeyo?! Raemi!!!" I just show a text on my phone."Ajumma..."

She got accident and now she is in the hospital. "How to go there at night, Ray... Appa is not here, impossible for him to go to the hospital..."

"Gwenchana, I'll bring you there! Wait here!" He wipe my tears and go to my room. He wearing to me the jacket."Gwenchana, I believe there's no something bad happened to her." He patted my back."Palli."

"Ray... Gomawo..." He open the garage and take my bike.

"Is it okay?" He nodded to make me trust him.

So, both of us ride the bike to go to the hospital. It's a little bit far from my house, you need to go there using car. Almost an hour later, we arrived at the hospital.

Ray almost out of breath, he can't run again. "Ray gomawoyo, just wait me here. I'll find my mom, you did well." I patted his back.

"I-ill go... With... You..."

"Don't force yourself... Please." He look at me sharply.

"Mianhe..."

"Andwae..."

"Sorry for my weakness..." He sit on the ground and try to breath.

"Hyunil-ah jeongmal gomawoyo, kajja!" I grab his hands, he smile.

After we asked the room of my mom staying, both of us find for elevator.

We found one but someone used it and need more time to wait them

"How about the stair?" He said while look at the elevator.

"Mwo??? Gwenchana, just wait for the elevator." I hold his hand.

"But..."

"Gwenchana~" I smile, a few minutes later it comes."Nah it's come~" we entered the elevator together, Ray get sweaty on his face."Gwenchanaeyo?" I asked.

"Oh!" He nodded and wipe the sweat."Mianhae..."

I smile at him.

______________________________________

"Eomma?" I open the door and my mom lay on her bed.

"Eo? Adeul-ah~" she said. I run to her.

"G-gwenchanaeyo? You didn't pick up my call... You make me scared." I hug her.

"Gwenchana, its battery was run out. My legs just a little bit hurt because of fell boxes of drinks." She patted my back.

"Your forehead bruised, eomma..."

"Oh! Ye, it's also fell to my head. But they said it's not a big problem. I just need to wait the result of check up."

"You don't need to stay in the hospital, right?" I asked.

"Molla, if doctor said I should stay in here. Could you take care Hyunil?"

"MWOYA?!" Hyunil and me get shocked.

"Don't take it seriously." She giggles while holding my hand.

"You brought her?" Hyunil nodded. "Aigoo~ gomawoyo~ jeongmal gomawo~"

"Ne, cheonma~"

_____________________________________

We are back to home, I'm the only one using bicycle when both of them back by taxi.

Hyunil wait me in front of the gate."Gwenchanaeyo?" I nodded."We bought something to eat for you." He smile.

"Ne, gomawoyo~" I said while bring my bicycle."Ah... Ray..."

"Ye?"

"Ah ania, gomawo! I am happy today, don't forget to eat your medicine." I smile and patted his back.

_____________________________________

at midnight I can't sleep, I'm worried about Hyunil.

"Hyunil...." I texted him.

"Ye? Waeyo?" He replied it just a few seconds I send it.

"Still awake?"

I have wait his reply for an hour but he doesn't reply it, I get up and walk toward the door. I decided to come to his room, but when I open the door a boy has appear in front of me.

"Ray.....!!! W-what happened?" I can't see his face clearly because his hair so messy and covering his eyes. "G-Gwenchanaeyo?" I'm going to fix his hair but he hugged me instead, I can feel his breath on my neck."W-waeyo? Ray...?"

"....Rae...mi..."

"ye...wae?... Ray?" My heart beats faster but then I heard a snore."Ray?" I hold his head and he fainted."Ige mwoya??!!~ Ray!!!!" I try to wake him up.

".....Ne...." He open his eyes slowly."oh... Raemi.... still awake?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Yaaa!!!!!" I hitted his head."Wake up!!!"

"Aiisshhh!!! Waeyo?" He pouts while rubbing his head.

"a....ania.... you... sleeptalking..." I get up."Go to your room and lock it!" I close the door.

He walk to his room while close his eyes.